O.T. K-38 target

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
lever-4-life
Levergunner 2.0

O.T. K-38 target

Post by lever-4-life »

I found an old timer that has a 5 screw K-38 target in about 95%. He wants $325 for it, is that good? How do they shoot? I have little experience with smiths so any help would be great.
20cows
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 20cows »

They shoot really well.

If it is indeed 95%, that would be a very reasonable price. I would ask to shoot it first, though.
336A
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 336A »

You need to jump on that with a quickness. The S&W K .38 Master piece is world reknowned for their accuracy.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

In my NOT so humble opinion you need to beat cleats back to the old timer with money in hand and grap that K-38. In their day they were the el primo production target revolver.
I had a newer 3 screw version that I had to sell to pay bills :cry: and I"m still :cry: 'ing over it.

They are excellent revolvers and one in that condition is definitely worth the money he's asking for it.

Joe
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

All I can add is you better GET THERE QUICK WITH THE CASH.That is one fine sixgun. I have an old Model 15 that will shoot as smooth and slick as anything on the market.
Jerry
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

Get movin', boot up your backside!
Old Law Dawg
20cows
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 20cows »

I have a 5 screw model 15 that I got online for $200, but it was showing some wear.

It shoots like it's supposed too, though!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Run - don't walk - back to him. As soon as he mentions this to someone else, it will be gone! Post pictures of this when you get it, or cry us a river if you don't! :wink:
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

Waht everybody else said! Buyit quick!