Yesterday's Visitors

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Yesterday's Visitors

Post by Paladin »

Yesterday's visitors, they started into the gate to the garage before I stepped out on the back porch. (the photo through he fence was 25 yards and the longer one 80 yards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It is not the critic who counts
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Re: Yesterday's Visitors

Post by Walt »

Nice pictures, Paladin....thanks!
Pat C
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Pat C »

Same problem only whitetails , everyday I usually have five to six bucks in the yard. Sometimes as many as 12-15 deer total.
Farms all around so it's perfect territory. I think they realize I quit hunting .But what they don't realize is when I may start again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

Our valley is residential so obviously, no hunting. The mule deer and elk all know it and wander around ignoring everyone. It's common to see deer all around our place every day. Sounds nice but in the spring cleaning up the deer and elk poop takes hours!

Elk from a few falls ago across the street chillin':
IMG_Elk-3.jpg
Mom and fawns in our back yard from this spring:
Mom and Kids.JPG
And now that the bear are starting to get hungry, we've got bear sightings in the neighborhood as well. This bear is in our neighbor's garbage in his side yard a couple of weeks ago (that white trim piece is our porch):
Bear There.jpg
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Pat C
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Pat C »

Had a few black bear too same problem with trash. This year was a large increase in both deer fawns and bear cubs.