Quickload?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Quickload?

Post by TedH »

I've been playing with a new AR15 barrel in 25-45 Sharps. Load data is scarce, so I was hoping someone with Quickload could run some numbers for me to see if I'm out of line with where I came up with a good load.
So far, I'm impressed with this little cartridge. Basically, it's a modern 250 Savage.
NRA Life Member
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Quickload?

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

Much to my surprise, that cartridge is listed. I have never heard of it. What does your load look like?
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

I'll PM you the details. Thanks!
NRA Life Member
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Rimfire McNutjob wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:54 pmMuch to my surprise, that cartridge is listed. I have never heard of it. What does your load look like?
Mine doesn't list it... or I haven't figured out how to search correctly... :oops:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!