Borchardt all steel Ruger ejector rod housing

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JimT
Shootist

Borchardt all steel Ruger ejector rod housing

Post by JimT »

I ran across the Borchardt Rifle Co. website a few months ago and saw they make after-market parts for Ruger single actions. What interested me was their all-steel ejector rod housings. They offer them for both Old Model and New Model Rugers. Their ad said to call to order so I called them and ordered one. Then they surprised me. They did not take credit cards. They said they would get the part in the mail and I should just send them a check! That's how many did business in the old days! So I got a check in the mail. And I got the ejector rod housing before the check cleared the bank!

I don't work for them or get anything from them for putting this on the internet. I just wanted to say how much I enjoy doing business with them.

http://rugercyl.com/ is where you can find the ejector rod housings and other Ruger after-market stuff like cylinders in various calibers.

Borchardt all steel ejector rod housing on my Single Six
single six old model.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Borchardt all steel Ruger ejector rod housing

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

Good report Jim!
765x53
Senior Levergunner

Post by 765x53 »

I have had Al Story's ejector housings and bull's eye ejector rods on most of my Rugers for years. I also can recommend their aftermarket Ruger .22 magnum cylinder. They have magnum and long-rifle cylinders with six, eight and ten round capacity.
Pat C
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Pat C »

I'll look into that.
Pat C
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Pat C »

Wonder if they are clambering the cylinders with tapered throat or just straight reaming like Ruger does?