Paco's .22 accurizing tool

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
firefuzz
Senior Levergunner

Paco's .22 accurizing tool

Post by firefuzz »

Hi guys and gals, it's been awhile. Does anyone know if Paco's .22LR accurizing tool is still available?
Proud to be Christian American and not ashamed of being white.

May your rifle always shoot straight, your mag never run dry, you always have one more round than you have adversaries, and your good mate always be there to watch your back.

Because I can!

Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.
JimT
Shootist

Re: Paco's .22 accurizing tool

Post by JimT »

firefuzz wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:42 am Hi guys and gals, it's been awhile. Does anyone know if Paco's .22LR accurizing tool is still available?
Sorry. He is no longer producing them.In his mid-80's, he is now taking life more easy.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:( :( :(
firefuzz
Senior Levergunner

Post by firefuzz »

JimT wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:24 pm
firefuzz wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:42 am Hi guys and gals, it's been awhile. Does anyone know if Paco's .22LR accurizing tool is still available?
Sorry. He is no longer producing them.In his mid-80's, he is now taking life more easy.
That's kinda what I figured. If anyone knows of or wants to sell one please let me know.
Proud to be Christian American and not ashamed of being white.

May your rifle always shoot straight, your mag never run dry, you always have one more round than you have adversaries, and your good mate always be there to watch your back.

Because I can!

Never grow a wishbone where a backbone ought to be.