A question for the medical professionals

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

A question for the medical professionals

Post by 4t5 »

since I saw pfizer wants to vaccinate babies as young 6 months , it got me wondering, if a woman who was fully vaccinated has her baby, would the baby also be protected by default.?
Rumble.com/ hickock45
piller
Posting leader...

Re: A question for the medical professionals

Post by piller »

Most of the time, the baby will not have its own immunity to anything. There are residual immunities passed on from the Mother, but they disappear over a short time.

At least, that is what I have been taught.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

Piller, thanks for the reply. In my own mind, the vaccine would have circulated though both while they were one, I sorta knew it wasn't gonna be that easy.
Rumble.com/ hickock45
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The placenta separates the baby's circulation from the mother's. Some things do get shared, but not much.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Piller nailed it.

No way would I advocate an mRNA vaccine in a pregnant woman, anyway... :shock:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

4t5 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:41 pm Piller, thanks for the reply. In my own mind, the vaccine would have circulated though both while they were one, I sorta knew it wasn't gonna be that easy.
Take the matter of AIDS. Typically a baby born to a mother that has AIDS will NOT have AIDS. We know a young woman who got aids as a baby from her mother, it was passed on to her via her mother's milk. Her OWN daughter was born AIDS free and has not contracted the disease as she was not breast fed, nor did she get the disease from her mother's blood due to the way the mother/child in the womb relationship is designed.

So, just as a full blown virus doesn't get passed on to the child from its mother, neither will a so called vaccine.
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
mickbr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by mickbr »

Most free world leaders are mandating or attempting to mandate people into taking these things at risk of job loss or worse. Austria and greece I think are now fining their citizens weekly if they are not vaccinated. A medical procedure that needs any coercion, force, intimidation has too much wrong with it for me particularly as the whole first world seems in bed together on it.