ya wanna see lots of levers in action in a movie!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

ya wanna see lots of levers in action in a movie!

Post by RIHMFIRE »

Just watched Johnson County War with Tom Berenger and Luke Perry
Pretty good movie...and theres a ton of lever action in it...
Cattle range war...in the big horn valley
and I think it will be on tomorrow again on the Hallmark Channel
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
Duff L Bagg
Levergunner 2.0

Re: ya wanna see lots of levers in action in a movie!

Post by Duff L Bagg »

Luke Perry?Hallmark Channel?

You waxing your legs again?

Really Baby, I swear that it just followed me home.
brucew44guns
Senior Levergunner

Post by brucew44guns »

I saw it on Hallmark, more people killed with levers in one movie than I ever saw before. You just don't see any auto's or black rifles here at all!!!!
To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat same as the worms.
Outlaw Josey Wales

Member GOA
NRA Benefactor-Life
jd45
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jd45 »

Duff L Bagg..........I don't get it about the waxing the legs thing........was Luke Perry in "Brokeback Mountain"? He's in a new one I've seen advertized on TV called "Gunfighter's Pledge". Ya know, these days ya gotta be suspicious of anybody playing any character in any movie bein a homosexual...........and I ain't apologizin for the term, it's a legitimate clinical description. Just curious, jd45
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

jd,

Hallmark channel is owned by Hallmark Cards. Hallmark Cards is notoriously anti gun and as left leaning liberal as they can be.

"Most" of the stuff that comes out on their channel is really touchy feely PC stuff.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Duff L Bagg
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Duff L Bagg »

Thank you Joe.

Jd I just figured that since Our good friend Rihmfire was getting in touch with his feeling over on Hallmark he would be debarking his legs. The Boy has more hair on his legs than a monkey has on its butt.

Really Baby, I swear that it just followed me home.
jd45
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jd45 »

Thanx for the clarification guys! jd45
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

IIRC, Luke Perry is one of the few younger Hollywood "stars" that is an avid shooter and gun rights supporter. Probably explains why he is not a "name plate" movie star...
Idahoser

Post by Idahoser »

Now I know a lot of you folks have watched Lonesome Dove. You do know the Hallmark channel is who put those on DVD, right?
sw41mag
Levergunner

Post by sw41mag »

Ysabel Kid wrote:IIRC, Luke Perry is one of the few younger Hollywood "stars" that is an avid shooter and gun rights supporter. Probably explains why he is not a "name plate" movie star...
Or it could be that he's a pretty crappy actor and have nothing to do with some sort of liberal conspiracy.
When I fed the poor I was called a Saint. When I asked why the poor were hungry, I was called a communist.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

MOST actors are pretty crappy as actors. It has always been my belief that many folks who'd be best/among the best at a given job never do or choose to do that given job. Thus, only the folks that WANT or HAVE to do any given job do it and it is a given that, for some jobs the majority won't be talented, just available for work that day. Acting is one of those jobs where many seem to do it because they really can't make ANY money doing anything else. Because of their looks and/or willingness to do really demeaning/disgusting/immoral things SOME make big names for themselves which becomes self-perpetuating. Good for their bank accounts, not so good for those who have to watch. Just my theory but I think it explains a lot.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
MikeS.
Levergunner 3.0

Post by MikeS. »

Well I missed that one, DirecTV couldn't find it. Oh well.
MikeS.

Master Mason
Worshipful Master of Triluminar Lodge 117
Jefferson county, WV.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

sw41mag wrote:
Ysabel Kid wrote:IIRC, Luke Perry is one of the few younger Hollywood "stars" that is an avid shooter and gun rights supporter. Probably explains why he is not a "name plate" movie star...
Or it could be that he's a pretty crappy actor and have nothing to do with some sort of liberal conspiracy.
I agree with Hobie's call on this one. Compared to the "golden age of cinema", 99% of the lot are crappy - overbearing, hypocritical moral degenerates too boot!
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

Duff L Bagg wrote:Thank you Joe.

Jd I just figured that since Our good friend Rihmfire was getting in touch with his feeling over on Hallmark he would be debarking his legs. The Boy has more hair on his legs than a monkey has on its butt.

and on your head too!

hey Stumpy
I take care of you when you get back.....

By the way its western month on that channel...
and some of the movie are pretty good...
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
jd45
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jd45 »

If he could just figure out a way to transfer that hair from his legs to my head, he'd make a million, NO......a BILLION bucks...........& I'd look 20 years younger!! jd45
Otto
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Otto »

Hobie wrote:MOST actors are pretty crappy as actors. It has always been my belief that many folks who'd be best/among the best at a given job never do or choose to do that given job. Thus, only the folks that WANT or HAVE to do any given job do it and it is a given that, for some jobs the majority won't be talented, just available for work that day. Acting is one of those jobs where many seem to do it because they really can't make ANY money doing anything else. Because of their looks and/or willingness to do really demeaning/disgusting/immoral things SOME make big names for themselves which becomes self-perpetuating. Good for their bank accounts, not so good for those who have to watch. Just my theory but I think it explains a lot.
Abso-stinking-lutely. Same with so-called musicians, it would seem.
"...In this present crisis, government isn't the solution to the problem; government is the problem." Ronald Reagan

"...all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed." Declaration of Independence