They're coming after Blackpowder now boys

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
CanadianCowboy
Levergunner

They're coming after Blackpowder now boys

Post by CanadianCowboy »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_f ... _st_j.html

not surprising, always have to try and take what little freedoms a man has lleft away
cas
Senior Levergunner

Post by cas »

I wouldn't wrap a fish on the NY Daily News.
Slow is just slow.
WinM71
Levergunner 2.0

Post by WinM71 »

Relax, they know what's best for you.......
My mind reader refuses to charge me..........

Now listen boy, I'm tryin' to teach you somethin'. That ain't an optical illusion, it only LOOKS LIKE an optical illusion.
Scott64A
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Scott64A »

"No self-respecting criminal or gang-banger would ever buy one of these," a law enforcement source said. "But crazies - they love 'em."

What is that?!?

I've never seen any "crazies" running around with BP rifles causing "terror". Nope, those crazies usually have a few semi-auto handguns and go around the Virginai Tech campus killing UNARMED innocents. (BTW, it's a shame nobody was packing there, he might have killed or injured fewer people,)

Yeah... crazies with BP.
Only in NY city.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Scott64A wrote:"No self-respecting criminal or gang-banger would ever buy one of these," a law enforcement source said. "But crazies - they love 'em."

What is that?!?

Yeah... crazies with BP.
Only in NY city.
So, exactly how many crimes are committed each year with BP firearms? 1, 2 - maybe. Come on, most criminals - including those criminally insane ("crazies") just don't have the intelligence to load a BP firearm! :evil:
Caco
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Caco »

Golf clubs, basball bats, and tree branches can be lethal weapons also.
How did David slay Goliath :?:
Dave
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

We hung Dick Turpin years ago but here in the UK we still have to jump through hoops to own and shoot a flint lock! :cry: :cry: :cry:

But the Bad Guys can still get Glocks and Uzi's :? :x :evil:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Hagler
Senior Levergunner

Post by Hagler »

...don't forget cars, auto batteries, and GAS-O-LINE! :evil: :cry: :( :shock: :evil: :!:

Shawn
"That's right, Billy, I'm good with it. I hit what I shoot at, and I'm fast!"-Lucas McCain, c1882.
ImageImage
CanadianCowboy
Levergunner

Post by CanadianCowboy »

Ysabel Kid wrote:
Scott64A wrote:"No self-respecting criminal or gang-banger would ever buy one of these," a law enforcement source said. "But crazies - they love 'em."

What is that?!?

Yeah... crazies with BP.
Only in NY city.
So, exactly how many crimes are committed each year with BP firearms? 1, 2 - maybe. Come on, most criminals - including those criminally insane ("crazies") just don't have the intelligence to load a BP firearm! :evil:

well, there was that NYS Highway patrol woman who got shot with a frontstufer laoded with 2 balls... He had them because he knew it woudl be harder to get other weapons

But in all my reading that is the only one that I ahve ever come across any mention of