Marlin 444 S

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
ohwin94_61
Levergunner 2.0

Marlin 444 S

Post by ohwin94_61 »

I have a chance to buy a Marlin 444 S can someone fill me in on these guns and the cartridge This one is a pre safety bore is good and furniture is nice around $400 I'm looking for something to add to my collection of levers i wanna span out with a current inventory of 2 .30-.30's and a .35 rem i want to go with a something different i had thought about more .30-.30's but that would be boring
Marlin .35
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Marlin .35 »

I have had 4 or 5 of these rifles, beginning with the 24 inch barreled one with the full butt stock. Others were just the .444 marlin regular production. They are excellent firearms, very accurate, not that much recoil, and will really anchor a deer, bear, or anything else it may encounter. When I get a little cash together, I think I will start looking for another. I have some once fired brass that will start my project. $400 might be a little high, unless it is in near mint condition. Try to get him to come down at least to $350, or $375. But do not miss a good, clean rifle for a few bucks. Go and buy it now!!!!!!! Good luck, Art
Dead Calm is alive and well!!!!!!!