Let's take up a collection

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Let's take up a collection

Post by GunnyMack »

So I think all of us RED BLOODED AMERICANS should take up a collection so we can pay to get these bleeding heart libatards out of our country!
Watching Hannity, he is showing these full grown children crying about the vote, seriously? People in their 40&50's literally crying tears.
The only question is where to send them... Ideas anyone?
I think it should be somewhere with NO infrastructure. Then they will need to learn how to survive!
Cher says she is leaving the planet- I say "10-9-8-7-6-5-aw heck just push the button already!"

If we raise enough money and they still won't go, we can all use those funds to bolster the REPUBLCAN party four years from now, or buy ammo...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: Let's take up a collection

Post by J Miller »

These idiots you refer to already have more money than most of this forums members combined. They can pay their own way.
Where to send them? How about Iran or one of the other islamic slums?

JMHO

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

North Korea could use a few more nut jobs.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

This whole thing with the libtards just solidifies my thoughts on "who is who". It really is a personality thing. Liberals are weak and unsure of themselves...afraid to deal with life, while the conservatives are the strong and responsible. When obama won the last two times my buds and me whined to ourselves and grumbled but were always sure we could get through it until the next election and would fight if push came to shove.

An old timer put it to me many years ago.....the conservatives were the original hunters..the guys who killed the animals, cut down the trees, you know, the heavy work, while the liberals were the camp c__ts who did the cooking and tanning of the hides as they were too afraid to venture into the woods. But....the liberals were not stupid so they passed camp laws that said, "We will tan your hides and clean the camp but we want more than the scraps of the meat. The conservatives agreed to this but as time went on for thousands of years the liberals got greedy and tried to brainwash all of the tribe into thinking their way was right. Conservatives finally got smart and said, "enough is enough" and started to kill off the smart liberals (ala Stalin) and when order was restored, the liberals did not want this to happen again, so they started letting weak people from other tribes into their tribe to gain numbers and usually these people were weak outcasts themselves from the other tribes. Then after 10,000 years, the conservatives finally got a strong person to lead them and the first thing that happened was that the liberals protested to the rest of the tribe and burned down their very own huts. The conservatives saw the liberals own self destruction and felt sorry for them so after the conservatives killed off 50% of the liberals...and ate them.....they shipped the surviving liberals back to where they came from. The conservatives had a big feast and drank wine and celebrated and kept a few of the good looking liberal women for their own pleasure and that was their mistake as some of the offspring of the liberals became liberals themselves and the whole process started over again and from what I hear, they started a country in the middle of North America .....dunno...it's just what I read in the National Geographic.-----6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

David
Levergunner 3.0

Post by David »

They are all a bunch of racists saying they are going to Canada, why not Mexico?
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

David wrote:They are all a bunch of racists saying they are going to Canada, why not Mexico?
Bingo !!!!!!!!
Canada has more freebies.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Canada won't take them!
Mid East is the place to send them, they won't last long thus removing them from the gene pool, again!

These bleeding heart hypocritical morons need to do what they say- GET OUT!
Like Sam Kinison once said' get your kids, pack your s__t & get out!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

Why the heck should I send ANYTHING to send those ID-10-Ts elsewhere, let them stay right here and live with what they have helped to make! :twisted:
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Post by Paladin »

Probably the best place to send them would be Somalia, (Nastiest place I have ever been) they would stare or be eaten before they could cope.
It is not the critic who counts
gundownunder
Senior Levergunner

Post by gundownunder »

Personally I don't give a tinkers where you send them, as long as it isn't down here.
We've got more than our fair share of homegrown liberal retards.

Just a thought, could you send them all to Kalifornia and get Don to put up a wall between there and America as well as the Mexican wall.
Bob
You have got to love democracy-
It lets you choose who your dictator is going to be.
1894cfan
Senior Levergunner

Post by 1894cfan »

YOU HAVE GOT TO LOVE DEMOCRACY-
IT LETS YOU CHOOSE WHO YOUR DICTATOR IS GOING TO BE! :mrgreen:
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I believe there is lots of spare accommodation in Chernobyl, a left wingers paradise..... :lol:
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

I'd prefer that they be rendered into pet food or fertilizer.

Everyone should be useful at least once while on earth.

:|
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

Send em south of the Rio and put em to work on the new wall.