pictures from last summer and other good stuff

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

pictures from last summer and other good stuff

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

lets look again just for fun!!

This 1 took off with no buffer spring screw ups. I was so happy. The first 1 gave me a hassle with the guy buying it looking over my shoulder the hole build.. :?
I was worried about this stock.The spring and buffer came with it but never said carbine rifle or pistol configuration.
I got looking at my buddy"s guns and i had built every r there. And the other 762 and 223 worked perfect. I was in the shop and they were out shooting their guns and laughing after every shot. I THOUGHT there"s some happy customers. rite there.
If you look at the top target to the right side you can see the bottle exploding in this picture as he shot.
The dogs have to stay home since this spot is 1/2 block up the road. They were mad at me when i came back to the house.You will see the picture. :lol:
1 car went by in all that day,a neighbor.
got a bit hot for a bit then cooled off.
Thats 3 range days i 1 week,maybee i'm in heaven and don't know i died yet. :lol: :lol:
This is the road
And the mad dogs when i got home... :lol: :lol:
It's a fun plinker now that you can hit with it. This brace made all the difference. this is a sig sauer pistol SBX stabilizing brace.
I mite have did this post before but not sure
The first brace worked good , but when the fin shock wave brace or paddle came out i had to change and it is lighter and not so bulky feeling but did nothing for the shooting of the pistol. the sig brace mite have been better.

Was looking for a picture and found this from 2014 and thought lets do it again. I like looking again and thought you mite too. :D

I know i was telling the story of my buddy putting his finger on the brake + got burnt on this 762x39 pistol and how i had a new 1 coming. But don't think i have showed it or ever fired it since i got it. Been busy on this old house...The slot on the side got him so i got a sound forword one with no side slots and a bit longer too.
[url=http://s214.photobucket.com/user/jfla14 ... 6.jpg.html]Image

and now.
If i already posted this ,,,OOOO well you old guys won't remember any way like i can't. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Second stock and third hand guard and stii not happy. They sent me a second hand guard that mite look 1/2 ok with some work. I had to send 1 stock back after a hard time with the seller. the 1 from the gun don't fit to good and the new 1 i got in the mail today is a bit long and needs fitted.But the lines are off. The steel 1 fits and looks good but needs to be black or blued.The 1 on the gun is a triple k after market. I should have just bought 1 of the all mew gun copy from interarms for $650 and be done.still have to pull the site and change the band for the sling. This is a Plainfield 30 carbine with a 4 digit ser#
So i am cleaning off some shelf's to make room for more junk and i find this green bag.
So next thing i know i have a m1 carbine apart and changing a front band. But after 3 years it's done.
BUT I HATE THAT BAND, sling swivel wont swivel.So i am already watching 3 of the other type band.But this is the 1 it called for.

took it out and put 30 rds through it and it worked great and is accurate also. :D
got this 6.5 carcano calvery carbine and a 8mm carbine barrel action to make a 8mm carbine .the Germans took the Italian rifle and made them shoot there 8mm ammo.yOU CAN see the cut in the receiver for the longer bullet. should be a fun build.hard to see the 7.9 restamp on the 1 site block. same bolt.should swap over with no trouble.Have a bayonet on the way for it. It stays on the rifle like a sks dose.

I added the front site today,so its done.
I fired 1 round from the gun clamp from under the bench. It fired and nothing blew up and it ejected the spent case ok.The firing pin went through the primer like it was a bit long but it caused no issues.

H+R sportsman 999
JOHNNY WACKO
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzevezzx/john ... dproducts/
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: pictures from last summer and other good stuff

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze..no wonder I can't find any guns for sale...you bought em all!

I see you like sbr's...that or you have them registered as pistols. I just bought a Colt AR machine gun upper (11") then I bought a bushmaster lower, registered it as a pistol, built it and put on one of the shock wave thing a ma jigs. Nice powerful little package.

1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Err, I don't think I saw a flintlock!
I nearly called you a gun nut but I don't think I saw a flintlock! Failed :(

N. :wink:
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

I can't post everything would crash the site.I'm not a gun nut i'm crazy about guns of all kinds old new cheap expensive.
so don't jump the gun and count me out on anything.I got 30 years of buying what ever i like and i like em all.... :roll:

JOHNNY WACKO
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well I guess Hilary and Barry are not on your Christmas card list. It is good to know that you are keeping gun manufactures and gun dealers in business. :lol:
This post goes to show the difference between a free country and the rest of the world, long may it remain so.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Ray
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray »

Deleted.
Last edited by Ray on Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
m.A.g.a. !
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

I don't post to brag just share in my love of guns. 30+ years,went without eating to buy a gun i wanted lots of times.
and i own 1 pair of shoes and there work boots..no smiley face for CRAZY as my wife of 43 years this coming Monday calls it.
So i will only show about 1/2 not to be a snob. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hillery for prison 2016
JOHNNY WACKO
PriseDeFer
Levergunner 2.0

Post by PriseDeFer »

I think I need a cigarette, can I get you something?
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

I can't afford to smoke or drink there a bad habits that cost to much.Other that that i think i'm good unless you got some junk gun parts you don't need layen around.

back in the late 80s early 90s when i was a alcoholic i would wake up hung over and find sever guns in the corner on in the truck i could not remember buying or were i got them.
Once 1 of my LGS guys called me and said come over here and do the paper work on those rifles you bought last nite.you were to drunk to fill out the paper work and messed up on 2 and i wasn't going to give you another 1.I had to ask him WHAT did i buy now.

It's a wonder i have never had a ticket or got in trouble drunk,but thanks to powers stronger then I( the wife) I quit cold turkey in 1992.stopped smoking in1977. only habit now is firearms and i ain't giving that up even if uncle sam tells me to.

OK I JUST got the smoke thing figured out. :lol: :lol: :lol: I better sharpen up my draw i'm getting slow in my old age.. :oops: :lol: :lol:
JOHNNY WACKO
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

JOHNNY WACKO wrote:I can't post everything would crash the site.I'm not a gun nut i'm crazy about guns of all kinds old new cheap expensive.
so don't jump the gun and count me out on anything.I got 30 years of buying what ever i like and i like em all.... :roll:

Still not sure if I can see a flinter!!

N :D
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

5 6 7 8 9 10 and maybe 11 if i counted correctly left to right all t/c and 3 hanging on my walls and 1 cheapo in the gun room
there is 1 cva in there a cap+ball somewhere.#1 i think it is.I got 2 H+R huntsman a 45 and 58 too

maybe you should picture a 1/2 dozen or so for reference to help out.
i love to look at pictures of peoples guns too. :P :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

all in fun here lets not get 2 serious :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
JOHNNY WACKO
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Only kidding you, I only have three to show.

That is some collection.

Have fun.....

N.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
JOHNNY WACKO
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOHNNY WACKO »

3 is nothing to be ashamed of.and would be nice to see .I would just have to remove a few 00 and we would be equal.
1 is all you need to make you safe. :D
JOHNNY WACKO