They are all ready among us , aren't they?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
hightime
Senior Levergunner

They are all ready among us , aren't they?

Post by hightime »

I guess that seems to be the case as shown lately. I guess it's to late now to close the borders. One by one each cell will spring to action. I'll be armed.
Owen
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: They are all ready among us , aren't they?

Post by AJMD429 »

Kind of a Muslim version of the Tet Offensive.... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
harry
Senior Levergunner

Post by harry »

Yes, for a very long time. And all the ones that are not noticed or have been ignored now have a outlet to make a name for themselves.
Trump 2024

All responses have been cleared by the law firm of "Elmer and Fudd."
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Don't Worry, Be Armed. :wink: I've been Jonesing for a good game of Redneck and Jihadis ever since 911.....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Latest thing out my way was an email threatening the L.A. Unified School District. The district head closed the schools for the day. Wise move as far as I'm concerned.

But, politicians being politicians, after it proved false the mayor of Los Angeles (it's important to understand that the school district is comprised of L.A. City and surrounding cities and unincorporated area, it has not connection to the political structure of L.A. City) griped that he wasn't informed before the decision was made (he has no say in it anyway). Then sort of left handedly supported the district head.

One thing you should know about the district head is that he had the job and retired. When his replacement was a total failure the board ask him to come back temporarily while they found a replacement. They failed to find anyone acceptable and ask him to stay on. He did so. He's always been more interested in the kids than any other district head we've had in my memory. I may not agree with all of his decisions, but he is a good man who tries very hard to do the right thing.

Personally, I've upped my gear. Full size 1911A1 as primary and 1911A1 Officers model as back up. Moved from my 20ga shotgun in my work truck to an AR. I have a bunch of honest to goodness pre ban 30 rd mags.

NYC got the same type of email. The authorities there dismissed it as a hoax and are now accusing the L.A. folks of crying wolf. It seems they forget very quickly in New York City. Thanks heavens it was a hoax. I don't know about other parents, but I'd sure rather have my boys miss a day of school than end up with their names on a memorial.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad