20 people shot

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jp
Levergunner

20 people shot

Post by jp »

20 people were shot in Chicago last night, in a 12 hr. period. Gun control doesn't work! DUH!
AmBraCol
Webservant

Re: 20 people shot

Post by AmBraCol »

jp wrote:20 people were shot in Chicago last night, in a 12 hr. period. Gun control doesn't work! DUH!
You can't trust the MSM. That's obviously a false report. There's NO WAY it could happen. NOT in CHICAGO! Why, they've got all those "no guns" laws and all. No WAY anyone could be killed with a gun up there!!!

:sarcasm off:
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

You GUN NUTS just don't understand.

It is a very good thing that at least the victims of these guns (in the hands of ordinary people turned into criminals by the NRA) were disarmed.

Just think of how many MORE innocent lives would have been lost if the victims had pulled out guns of their own!

Sincerely,

Hillary Obama
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
jd45
Levergunner 3.0

Post by jd45 »

I live just outside the Chi city limits, where it's still legal to own a handgun, at least for the time being. I've often wondered why Da Mare doesn't unleash the Gang Crimes Task Force & do a sweep of the known gang territories, & CONFISCATE ALL the weapons in those areas. Can you say Chicago Race War I, boys & girls?!?! Cause you KNOW the Nation of Islam, Black Panthers & every other black racist group would come out of the woodwork, crying "You're takin away our right to defend ourselves against the White Racist Establishment!" Instead, he makes it impossible for otherwise law-abiding citizens, both white AND black, to defend themselves against the vermin he doesn't have the balls to exterminate. jd45
SJPrice
Levergunner 3.0

Post by SJPrice »

I met Richie once. He is a clueless idiot.
Always Drink Upstream From The Herd
LeverBob
Senior Levergunner

Post by LeverBob »

ONLY 20? Dose mugs ain't got a clue about the "Chicago Way." Dey can't even put the snatch on some chump widout doin' a trumped up job! We'll increase his weight with a heavy dose of lead, see! Give em' a blast, then put the snatch on em'!

Hizzoner? What a Jamoke! He couldn't find the Chicago river with a diviners rod. Ever look at the mug? He's a prime candidate for longest living dead person of the year. Yeah! See!

Hey...if ya' want the real skinny on Chi-town, just ask a mug who knows-see! Ask me, ya' mug!

Lever "Scarface" Bob
Chicago Native (ick).
El Mac
Levergunner 2.0

Post by El Mac »

No way. Couldn't have happened in Obamaland. He is supposed to be able to bring the country together. Surely he has already managed that in his own town?!?!
Gryphon Black
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Gryphon Black »

Man, don't hold him to that standard. Nobody could manage it in that town!
I just keep wondering "What if the people shot had been trained to protect themselves, and were equipped to fight back?"
Then I realise I'm about to start a political discussion, and I go sit in a quiet room till the urge passes. :wink:
bang.
mikld
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mikld »

Just how many of those 20 were "innocent"? How many were rival gang bangers? Don't get me wrong, I agree with all the above posts. But here in El Barrio, Mexifornia (Los Angeles) 95% of all murders are gang vs gang. All those gun laws are worthless here, too. (Please, no Republik of Kalifornia comments. There are millions of people in California that are not liberal, anti-gun, anti-family that live outside LA, San Francisco, and Sac.)
Mike
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit...
I've learned how to stand on my own two knees...
Wrangler John
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Wrangler John »

Just heard on Fox News that over 80% of the victims had long criminal records, and over 90% of the perpetrators were felons and gang members, can't remember the actual numbers - but they were above the percentages I mention.

Seems criminal control is the problem. Maybe we need a penal colony where three strikes, or any violent criminal act, results in a one-way deportation?
bogus bill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by bogus bill »

I lived about a 4 minuet walk in california where this guy was killed with a bow & arrow a few weeks ago.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?secti ... id=6012294