Lyman scope question

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Mossyoak1957
Levergunner 2.0

Lyman scope question

Post by Mossyoak1957 »

Was at a LGS last week and he had a Lyman All American 4X Perma Center Rifle Scope with a Duplex Reticle.

The scope looks like it just came out of the box,not a mark on it and clear as a bell.

My question is I never saw a Lyman with duplex cross hairs...DID LYMAN MAKE SUCH A THING??

And he is asking 190.00 for it.......would it be worth that?? of course I would dicker a bit on the price......

Thanks,
Pete44ru
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Lyman scope question

Post by Pete44ru »

Mossyoak1957 wrote: Was at a LGS last week and he had a Lyman All American 4X Perma Center Rifle Scope with a Duplex Reticle.

My question is I never saw a Lyman with duplex cross hairs...DID LYMAN MAKE SUCH A THING??

And he is asking 190.00 for it.......would it be worth that?? of course I would dicker a bit on the price......

Yes, but I wouldn't pay more than $100-$125 for one.