American women going to ISIS

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
wm
Senior Levergunner

American women going to ISIS

Post by wm »

"The main worry for law enforcement is that U.S. militants will one day return to the United States and attack targets." Nice of them to squeeze in the real worry about this story in the next to last paragraph. :roll:

http://news.msn.com/us/islamic-state-at ... -heartland

I say if they want to go, then let them go......but it is a one way trip. You never, ever return, and if you do it is a mandatory 10 year prison sentence.

I wonder if you could "lo-jack" one of them? It might be handy information down the line.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: American women going to ISIS

Post by AJMD429 »

Nipping domestic extremism in the bud before Americans try to join terrorist groups is part of Obama's strategy against Islamic State announced in a televised address last week.
Too bad Obamba and his minions are so much more interested in tracking NRA members who nearly all voice clear intent to protect Americans, instead of the Islamists, who are the only ones voicing clear intent to harm Americans... :roll: :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Dang! Those raghead women have no idea what "mean" is. Just spend a few days around my Italian wife would show them the true meaning.----6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

wm wrote:"The main worry for law enforcement is that U.S. militants will one day return to the United States and attack targets." Nice of them to squeeze in the real worry about this story in the next to last paragraph. :roll:
I say if they want to go, then let them go......but it is a one way trip. You never, ever return, and if you do it is a mandatory 10 year prison sentence.
I wonder if you could "lo-jack" one of them? It might be handy information down the line.
Immediate revocation of citizenship if you take up arms in a foreign army to fight US troops, and the death penalty upon your attempted return.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

To fight against the U.S, exile, banish, imprison, kill.

Just to go fight for another country against what or whomever, who cares?

I like the idea of muslims killing other muslims.

:)
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

Griff wrote:Immediate revocation of citizenship if you take up arms in a foreign army to fight US troops, and the death penalty upon your attempted return.
My thoughts exactly!
NRA Life Member
walks with gun
Levergunner 3.0

Post by walks with gun »

I think I have figured how to fix those ISIS bastards, I'd like to send a couple of my ex's over there and irritate them to death.
Blackhawk
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Blackhawk »

Griff wrote:
wm wrote:"The main worry for law enforcement is that U.S. militants will one day return to the United States and attack targets." Nice of them to squeeze in the real worry about this story in the next to last paragraph. :roll:
Immediate revocation of citizenship if you take up arms in a foreign army to fight US troops, and the death penalty upon your attempted return.

AMEN!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

TedH wrote:
Griff wrote:Immediate revocation of citizenship if you take up arms in a foreign army to fight US troops, and the death penalty upon your attempted return.
My thoughts exactly!
Yep.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
Poohgyrr
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Poohgyrr »

First, any non islamic woman who joins them is brainwashed and has not paid any attention to how they treat women - two first hand accounts to start with are "Now They Call Me Infidel" by Darwish or "Because They Hate" by Gabriel. Darwish escaped from that culture and Gabriel's family was also a victim.

Second, no one has to wait and sneak in later, they can waltz across the border anytime they want right now. Cops on the border have been finding signs for some while......

This war is not new, they declared war on us centuries ago. To see it in the news you just have to go outside the main media.
John
Family, blue steel & wood, hot biscuits, and fresh coffee.
Luke 22:36 Romans 12:17-21 Ephesians 4:26-32
"Life brings sorrow and joy alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the true test of his mettle." T. Roosevelt
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

I'd be glad to pay for a chartered plane for all of em to leave at once. 1/2 a tank of fuel.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

AJMD429 wrote:
Nipping domestic extremism in the bud before Americans try to join terrorist groups is part of Obama's strategy against Islamic State announced in a televised address last week.
Too bad Obamba and his minions are so much more interested in tracking NRA members who nearly all voice clear intent to protect Americans, instead of the Islamists, who are the only ones voicing clear intent to harm Americans... :roll: :roll:
+1 :evil: