Finally... A Levergun "Combo"

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Finally... A Levergun "Combo"

Post by Old No7 »

Time to put some leverguns back into Leverguns.com... :wink:

I think it was Jay (Ysabel Kid) and/or Gunny (JReed) who used to post pix of their firearm combo's, so here's one of mine that's all Marlin, and all levers!

On top is the sweet l'il Model 39M Mountie that I've had since 1975. My twin did the checkering on it for me in the mid 80s. I added the Williams "Foolproof" peep sight, with a "Twilight" aperture and "fire sight" (fiber-optic) front sight.
Marlin 39M - 1894C 01 (Medium).jpg
The 1894C ("JM" Marlin marked) was bought from a forum member here just over a year ago, and I put the same sights on it too. That sight combo works really well for squirrels or deer hiding in the thick woods or standing against dark firs on early mornings, although I admit it's not the best choice for serious target work. But for what I use these for, the sights work really well for me.

Here's another shot...
Marlin 39M - 1894C 02 (Medium).jpg
Tight groups!

Old No7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: Finally... A Levergun "Combo"

Post by Old Savage »

Nice!
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

QCI Winchesters
Levergunner 2.0

Post by QCI Winchesters »

All .38WCF. I have a 94/22M and Ruger Single Six .22 Mag, too. The early one with fluted cylinder and no LR cylinder.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
When you have to shoot, shoot! Don't talk!
Paladin
Senior Levergunner

Post by Paladin »

"Nice Pair"
It is not the critic who counts
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

A pair to draw to! Yep, good to see some leverguns.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

I thought this was a Combo, Win 92 and Colt SAA, both In 38wcf. But I like Urs too.
Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif