Circuit Judge

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Circuit Judge

Post by pwl44m »

Well as fate would have it I stopped by one of My toy stores this AM just to say Hi (sure). He was pushing His last Judge, wanted it gone this year. Now that is the last Gun I was looking for but I think the price was right ($420 otd) so I said write it up.
Then He mentions 3 other guns that He wants to move this month. He has one Ruger LC9 and two LC380s. Either one I can get for $425 otd. I haven't checked prices so I don't know if that is good or what. I will go on GB and see what they r asking.
There was another Guy in the shop that had bought a Judge and liked it. We got to talking and got on the subject of Lead. He said He had a bunch and that I could have it. He was a Roofing contractor so it was soft lead but it is lead. Got about 50 pounds. My lead pile is growing. I keep bugging places and am getting some new leads. I picked up about 75 lbs of wheel weights from a tire shop and got 10 lbs of Lead, it was mostly zink and steel.
Perry
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: Circuit Judge

Post by Blaine »

I saw a Circuit Judge a few weeks ago at WallyWorld.....it was cute and shiny...It called my name, and I resisted 8) I don't blame you for getting one.....
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Joe S.
Levergunner 1.0

Re: Circuit Judge

Post by Joe S. »

I wish they would offer them in 45 only, like the 44 spls.

Personally never took to the 45/410 platform.
Joe S.
Central MS