OT-Anyone going to the Reno Gun Show?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

OT-Anyone going to the Reno Gun Show?

Post by marlinman93 »

Just curious if any of you are planning to attend this weekend? It's Friday-Sun, with setup on Thursday.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Thats one show I have never been to. A few of my buddies will be there dealing--Bill ? and Bill Snyder of Wild West guns should be there.
Hey, spot me a plane ticket and I'll be there :D Lots of interesting stuff at these "better" shows---------Sixgun btw, I'm in the market for a '95 in 40-72. Man, I wish I was going :cry:
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

lever-4-life
Levergunner 2.0

Post by lever-4-life »

I'l get there there tomorrow, spurs in tow! :D
Break on through to the other side!!!
claybob86
Senior Levergunner

Post by claybob86 »

I used to go to that show every year back in the 90s when I lived close enough to drive there for the weekend. Best gun shows I ever saw!
Have you hugged your rifle today?
Gun Smith
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Gun Smith »

Hey marlinman, since I now reside in Oregon it will be the second show I've missed. Before it was 85miles, now it's 505. I never missed one over many years, and I bought several guns there. I hope we can connect in Portland this year. I would like to meet you.
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 3855 »

I wil be there. Will be at the Tapadera table near the center of the smaller room. We will have about 35 Winchester's on the table. If you get a chance swing by and say hi. I will be the funny looking guy with "Mark' written on my name tag.

A Winchester Collector
jdad
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jdad »

Gun Smith wrote:Hey marlinman, since I now reside in Oregon it will be the second show I've missed. Before it was 85miles, now it's 505. I never missed one over many years, and I bought several guns there. I hope we can connect in Portland this year. I would like to meet you.
You can meet both of us at our August show. It's smaller verison of the "old" Reno show when there wasn't any "black rifle" stuff.

I used to go to the Reno show when I lived in CA. I lived up in Applegate, about 85-90 miles away also.
Gun Smith
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Gun Smith »

jdad, I'll try to make it.
natedontgo
Levergunner 1.0

applegate & environs

Post by natedontgo »

jdad,,APPLEGATE,Ca....bringing back the memories ,to &fro from Nevada County to visit old family frienda now at rest..The Bancrofts of Clipper Gap,(for which Bancroft road is there is named) ...Nate
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Well I made it back, and the show was great! I did't see these posts before I got out of town, and I'm sure sorry.
I was at your table and bought some of your stain, but wish I had known who you were so we could have visited!
I picked up two singleshot rifles at Reno, and another when I got home!
We spent Thursday and Friday there, returning for the Oregon Arms Collectors show here on Sunday. A great gun weekend overall!
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
lever-4-life
Levergunner 2.0

Post by lever-4-life »

I didn't see the posts until I got back either. Should we all order leverguns.com hats? I shure would have liked to visit with you guys :D
Break on through to the other side!!!
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 3855 »

marlinman93

Yeah, I am sorry I did not get to talk to you too....it would have been a fine time.

I am the youngest of the three at the Tapadera table... I will look forward to getting a chance to visit with you at a future show.

If you get a chance, post some pictures of your latest single shots. I always enjoy your posts and fine taste in antique rifles.

Best

A Winchester Collector