The mystery woman

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

The mystery woman

Post by Old Savage »

Well thought it might me interesting for folks to know something about the woman at the center of the latest dust up and how being willing to make rash assumptions can take things way off base. It will become apparent how wasted any judgement or concern or angst was.

Now as mentioned before this was a birthday lunch and she is the assistant manager at the office building where I have leased office space for 30 years. She began working there 10 years ago. The company has 80,000 sq ft of office space on our block in various buildings , on her days she is the manager on other days she is the assistant. They have approx. 50 tenants leasing anything from 150 - 10,000 sq. ft. This means she handles all the tenants concerns, requests and complaints. In addition of course she deals with construction people, electricians, plumbers, security, customers, all the delivery people, mail, makes coffee :), The air conditioning guys, the glass guys, the elevator guys, phone guys, cable guys, roofers, contracts, the city, permits etc. The owners have properties in at least four other cities. She also is the receptionist for the executive suites. In all the time she has worked there I have never seen her flustered or less than pleasant - usually charming. On the day in question before the lunch having a complaint about the over hanging tree branches on the stairs she took a scissors and trimmed the all the greenery she could reach and did it with a smile. You see Michael the general maintenance guy who needs but hasn't had cataract surgery drove into a taxi cab in the parking lot because he couldn't see it while wearing his eye patch. He isn't allowed to come back to work until he gets fixed. So in this picture we are headed off to lunch and she is taking a picture of herself and sending it to Angelica who is supposed to meet us to say we are on the way.

I think she conveys and effervescing spirit of uplifting joy which I think is a common element in most of my photos of lovely females and in keeping with the longevity thread by Blaine an important element in long happiness and health.

Now amid the talk of the forgoing and how the power temporary power outages are causing the air conditioner to my suite to blow a fuse rather than flip the breaker and how the new systems can start to run backwards if this doesn't happen - I don't know I am the chiro. :) She also decides to take the other picture to say to the lovely Angelica - a para legal type. We are here, where are you?

So it would seem that a lot of angst and misplaced judgement transpired that was completely unnecessary and it would seem quite unfortunate.

Here is one of the office buildings she is engaged in managing. Any call for maintenance or whatever comes through her and she schedules the corrections.

Our building is too big and complex to present in a photo.

I am restricting my normal levity due to the gravity of the situation. But, I will say that I think my fashion poll of weeks ago of lovely halter tops on a lovely Hispanic lady seemed to me to be far superior to the current fashion presentations of skirts and kilts by Pitchy and Ironsights entertaining as they may be. :)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Re: The mystery woman

Post by Pitchy »

I want to be clear about why I posted my pictures, it was to show who ever was complaining about your pictures OS that things could be far worse.
It has nothing to do with Mike or the pictures you posted, I think Mike was only doing his job. The moderators have the final word in everything on a board, if someone doesn`t like the way something happened it should be discussed privately.
As far as pictures if they fit within the guidelines then they aren't a problem and those that don`t like it shouldn't`t look at them .
I sure hope this kind of stuff quits happening on this board, people need to think before they talk and respect each other.
I think your pictures are great OS and they are beautiful woman, to those that don`t like them well just open your NRA or any other gun magazine and look at all the woman in them.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

My only complaint is that Pitchy's picture made coffee come out my nose!

Smart, successful women are the hottest kind. I married one 'cause I was afraid of how my kids would turn out if I didn't.
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Jealousy, pure and simple. Oh the joy of having a young, attractive female on your arm. I'd brag and post pictures too! She sounds like she could converse with anyone on this forum... building managers having to have some knowledge on such a WIDE variety of topics. And, knowing OS, lunch was probably someplace truck drivers don't get to hang out!!! :mrgreen: :P :lol:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I'm sorry OS, that still does NOT explain why all your mystery women are so delightfully good looking!.... :?
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
J Buck
Levergunner

Post by J Buck »

Being new here, and I believe this may be my first post/response, I for one am not easily offended. While acknowledging that the mentioned photo had nothing to do with guns, shooting, hunting, etc. I believe the point being made was giving all a peek into the personal life of a forum member, sharing a moment of his life , with his friends. The subject of the photo, quite a lovely young lady, sounds like someone who should be lifted as an example of efficiency and hard work. Having managed people of similar age, I wish they all shared the work ethic and attention to details as this fine employee. While the internet and online forums can certainly degrade into nastiness, I believe this forum has held a pretty high standard among the best. I read somewhere on here that we all share the living room of the host and are expected to conduct ourselves accordingly. I understand that we all will disagree from time to time with a readers post but theres no reason to knock over the stumps and kick the fire out. I've said too much.
"When you should shoot, shoot. Don't talk."- Tuco
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Hey Pitchy - fine and humorous pictures - I think you have a great sense of humor. I was just being funny there. :)

Griff - Stuart Anderson's Black Angus - she did the picking. If you would just make a run into So Cal we could go there. It is a fine friendly place.

After all - I drove 50 miles to see you at a truck stop and glad I did so that I could put a real person to all you have to say in your fine literary style.

More of Des - at the office

In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

OS, No indentations?? Whats with the "standing behind" the ladies?

Your OK in my book. Keep up the fine work!---------------6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

game keeper wrote:I'm sorry OS, that still does NOT explain why all your mystery women are so delightfully good looking!.... :?
Probably comes down to the fact that he has great taste and good eyes. :mrgreen:
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

We'll have to meet in Vegas. Unless I buy a much newer truck or make an $8K investment in this one for a two year extension, I won't be back in CA. I can't see making that kind of investment with no added monies on freight back out. And with just 7 years left on my house... taking on what equates to another house (new trucks run ~$135K), someone younger with more left to "row the oar" can take what passes for freight in & outta CA.

Don't forget to bring your guns... I know of several ranges near Sin City!

PS: Black Angus' are great places, even if Stuart is a lil' stingy with his portions! :P If I ever come out in the p/u, we'll head off to the 5 Crowns in Corona del Mar, worthy of the drive from TX.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

game keeper wrote:I'm sorry OS, that still does NOT explain why all your mystery women are so delightfully good looking!.... :?
Because they are all intelligent and successful which breeds confidence which yields happiness, and a confident and successful woman who is happy has a smile that makes any normal man just melt. Nothing below the chin is required to be of any particular form at that point, either. It also transcends age.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

If his eye's are so good why is he a lousy shot :lol:

Great pics OS....I love ya bro :)

N.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

Old Savage wrote:I think she conveys and effervescing spirit of uplifting joy ... blah blah blah
Yeah, there's THAT and the fact that she's hot.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
cas
Senior Levergunner

Post by cas »

I'm surrounded by hundreds of attractive young woman every day... it's not all its cracked up to be.
Slow is just slow.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Fred,

I've stayed out of the last several prudish and puritanical fueled dust ups, but this time I just thought I'd tell you that I've never found any of the pics you have posted offensive. Just the opposite actually. I enjoy them tremendously.

It goes to show the world that interaction between men and women can be good and decent without the perversity certain people seem to have to label it as.

Keep up the pics Doc, they are therapeutic to my eyes and soul.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Streetstar
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Streetstar »

OS

with the sunglasses on, that young lady could've passed for a teenager! :D

She has to have a thick skin to deal with that cross section of contractors and maintenance types too ! Good for her :)
----- Doug
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

cas wrote:I'm surrounded by hundreds of attractive young woman every day... it's not all its cracked up to be.
Yah. I've spent 25 years doing 'physicals' on women from 19 to 99, and believe it or not, they ALL have the same basic anatomy, and I'm sure any of them could provide a lifetime of sensual enjoyment for a man JUST AS GOD INTENDED. I agree that much of those interactions should remain 'private' and need not be shared, even though as a physician, I 'troubleshoot' many of the physical and mental problems that couples encounter. I can say without reservation that when the 'relationship' gets deeper than their 'marital commitment' (i.e. 'living together' without marriage), things don't generally go well, but women's attraction and beauty to men is far deeper than anything a camera could record, even in a strip-club. They are awesome and compliment our male 'flaws' wonderfully. It takes a TEAM to raise a child, defend a homestead, pay the bills, and just raise a good old-fashioned family.

I agree that there are some aspects of family that are too 'private' to share frivolously, and to not approve of many things people share on 'facebook' and other such environments, but if someone is 'threatened' or 'offended' by a picture of a woman (or man) with clothing ranging from 'lots' to 'none', I think they might want to re-examine their values.

GOD made man and woman different, and though 'celebration' of those differences I think is best left to a marital relationship, nothing OS or anyone else here has posted has seemed to violate my particular values as to what should be 'shared' vs. 'private'. I realize that MY values are not the gold-standard for 'normal' but I think in any forum there has to be a fundamental 'standard'.

The big question is whether our 'standard' is reasonable or too strict. NOT whether or not rjohns94 or Old Savage are 'decent people' - I think ALL of us would be thankful if all our neighbors were their clones, or if all the electorate were their families - we just have to figure out what the BOSSES (owners) of the forum deem appropriate, and 'deal with it'.

If the complainer is just 'an ordinary member' then I think it is reasonable to tell them to 'just deal with it' and move on. We are all willing to be 'reasonable' but if we offend the complainer, then they just need to 'move to a different topic' and be realistic. We are not their guardians-against-the-real-world.

If the complainer is a forum owner/funder or whatever, then whether or not we 'agree' with them, unless we want to set up our own forum and fund and administer it, we'd just better accept their rules and manage to get along here without posting whatever they deem 'offensive'.

NOT rocket science... Just let us ALL know the rules, and I think we'll obey the best we can. We just don't want to feel held-hostage by someone with unusually-strict standards if they are not the ones who are hosting/funding the site.

Make sense...????
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I don't post here too often but check in quite a bit. I was sorry to see there were hard feelings here as I usually don't care much for "people" but find all you guys quite likable. :P

I would think what most would feel for OS is jealousy. I know I do. What a life man! Guy must be a regular Rudy Valentino! :lol:
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Larkbill wrote:My only complaint is that Pitchy's picture made coffee come out my nose!

Smart, successful women are the hottest kind. I married one 'cause I was afraid of how my kids would turn out if I didn't.

My only problem with Pitchy's photo is the people that look close enough at it to say there's a problem. :roll:
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
dennie
Levergunner 2.0

Post by dennie »

Now that I am retired I get on this site pretty often. I find it quite informative and quite entertaining. I would not mind meeting most any member here. I find none of the pics of females on this forum offensive. I have always said that "if you're gonna have friends, they may as well be good looking". :shock: :lol: I think it is cool that OS has these friends, and it seems like they like him, so what is the big deal? I have found nothing on this forum that is offensive to me. I do find some things on occasion that may not interest me. On those occasions I hit the little left pointing arrow at the top left of my screen and it goes away. :lol: I find this forum to be my favorite of the ones I scan. Before I leave could someone post that pic of Raquel Welsh again to see if I do not appreciate it. :twisted: :D
dennie
NRA Benefactor Member/Bluegrass Picker
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Guy must be a regular Rudy Valentino! :lol:
Old Win,
Your way off. "Old Savage" is his birth name. His stage name is "Johnny Wad Holmes" :D --------6
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Win,
Your way off. "Old Savage" is his birth name. His stage name is "Johnny Wad Holmes" :D --------6[/quote]

Oh man you are bad news Six! Hahaha :lol:
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Because he has good taste. And, like I said in another thread. Young attractive women feel safe an unthreatened by old guys that they can out pace walking while the old guy is running to catch them. They think the old guys are "grandfatherly" types. :wink:
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad