Putting up the flag

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
wolfdog
Levergunner 3.0

Putting up the flag

Post by wolfdog »

rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Putting up the flag

Post by rjohns94 »

Thanks. I like it
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Eye-Bite!
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Eye-Bite! »

What most of us think just put to words. Thanks.
Last edited by Eye-Bite! on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garneteye
Levergunner

Post by Garneteye »

Thanks, good reminder of what we have and need to protect.
papabear
Levergunner 2.0

Post by papabear »

Thanks
I put up my Flag for me my friends and mostly for the love of my country
papabear
PARENTS DON'T TAKE PICTURES OF THEIR KIDS PLAYING VIDEO GAMES
====================================================================
For Those Who Understand No Explanation Is Needed
For Those Who Don't None Will Do
====================================================================
Member Of The N.R.A.-North American Hunting club-Syosset Gun Club
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

Thanks for the link,My feelings also. about ten years ago I ordered one of the aluminum flag poles,I think it's 21' tall.put it right in front of the porch and have a 3'x5' flag on it. I just Love just seeing that Flag Flying on a breezy day. God Bless America.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Flying the U.S. flag in a family consisting mostly of wealthy government-licensed-professionals, government-grant-funded academics, and government-loan-receiving college-kids goes over about as well as flying a Swastika if you're a member of a Jewish family...

Most of my relatives roll their eyes at any display of "patriotism", maybe because they don't like the reminder that the core values of our nation are Liberty, Responsibility, Faith, and Honesty. Today one gets ahead by having 'faith' in the dollar, lying whenever convenient, and getting votes from those in the both the wealthy and welfare classes who want the working-class to pay for their irresponsibility and materialism. The Left-wingers and Right-wingers blame each other, but both are at fault - our nation's only "wings" were on the eagle that symbolized our fierce commitment to Liberty. With one or two exceptions, it's been two generations ago that I remember going to any relative's house where the flag was proudly displayed. :(

Sometimes I do it just to irritate them, though. . . :twisted:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

I put up a flag in 1985 when my son graduated from high school and joined the Marines. Four years in the marines, then three in the Army. Sometime this year he'll be done they are putting him out on medical problems. four shoulder surgeries, all on the same one. Two hip replacements on the same hip, so much for the VA. He has been in the Arkansaw Guard as the head of the Blackhawk shop at Camp Robinson since he got out of the Army. Reckon I'll still fly MY FLAG until the blue helmet try to take it down.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15