WW II Story - WOW... video!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Chas.
Levergunner 3.0

WW II Story - WOW... video!

Post by Chas. »

66GTO
Levergunner 3.0

Re: WW II Story - WOW... video!

Post by 66GTO »

Amazing! And very touching. I have always heard that the French of Normandy continue to show their thanks to America and our soldiers for liberating them from the Nazis. This confirms it.

That this poor woman suffered all of these years as the result of the incompetence of our government officials is inexcusable, yet she shows no animosity.
Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! P Henry

When the Government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the Government, there is tyranny.T Jefferson
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Quite moving.

Sadly, this woman's ordeal demonstrates the lack of concern, or even outright disdain, that congressional representatives actually have for the ordinary people that make up their constitutiency.

Just say anything to make them go away.

Mac Thornberry ought to be horse-whipped.

:x
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
KirkD
Desktop Artiste

Post by KirkD »

It got a bit smokey in here as I watched that video.
Kirk: An old geezer who loves the smell of freshly turned earth, old cedar rail fences, wood smoke, a crackling fireplace on a snowy evening, pristine wilderness lakes, the scent of
cedars and a magnificent Whitetail buck framed in the semi-buckhorn sights of a 120-year old Winchester.
Blog: https://www.kirkdurston.com/