Anyone else having problems with the PM system today ?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
DixieBoy
Senior Levergunner

Anyone else having problems with the PM system today ?

Post by DixieBoy »

Howdy. I've received several e-mail notifications today of a PM sent to me here on the leverguns forum. But when I go to the forum and log on I see no new message in the Inbox. Anyone else having that problem today ?

I've never had a problem before, and haven't changed settings or anything else. - DixieBoy
When the People Fear Their Government There is Tyranny; When the Government Fears the People There is Liberty.
Hobie

Re: Anyone else having problems with the PM system today ?

Post by Hobie »

DixieBoy wrote:Howdy. I've received several e-mail notifications today of a PM sent to me here on the leverguns forum. But when I go to the forum and log on I see no new message in the Inbox. Anyone else having that problem today ?

I've never had a problem before, and haven't changed settings or anything else. - DixieBoy
Check your PMs...
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I got a message (email) that I had a "new message" but none was there.

I guess if it keeps happening I'll put it on my 'worry list'....
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
DixieBoy
Senior Levergunner

Post by DixieBoy »

Hobie explained it to me in his highly technical way ... it was a "hiccup." :lol:

The way things usually work, if a PM is sent to you, an e-mail is sent to your e-mail program notifying you of this.
I'd noticed that I'd received several PM's in the last couple days, but there had not been that usual e-mail notification.

That's what had me stumped, when all of the e-mail notifications arrived within a few hours today.

I believe that they were first sent to the planet Zebulon, and then made their way back here to earth. Makes perfect sense. - DixieBoy
When the People Fear Their Government There is Tyranny; When the Government Fears the People There is Liberty.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

:oops: :oops: At first glance, I thought the topic was BM problems....And yes, I was....a month of hunting lunches will do that. :oops: :oops:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

BlaineG wrote::oops: :oops: At first glance, I thought the topic was BM problems....And yes, I was....a month of hunting lunches will do that. :oops: :oops:
Too much cheese and cold rough logs? :lol:
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Not with PM's, but I can't load a picture from Photobucket. I think it is the Photobucket, as it changed.

If it isn't one thing, it's another!