OT - Assistance Request

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
RSY
Senior Levergunner

OT - Assistance Request

Post by RSY »

At the risk of violating forum etiquette, I just wanted to throw out there that, as previously mentioned, I am in the throes of starting a new residential appraisal practice.

If you happen to know anyone (lenders, agents, attorneys, individuals, etc.) in Austin or the surrounding area who might need such services (or, who would just be a good professional contact to have), I would greatly appreciate it if you kept me in mind. Please, feel free to contact me via eMail or PM for my contact info.

Again, I apologize for interrupting our scheduled programming and for any impropriety in doing so. This place and its members have constituted my online "home" ever since the old site first started, so it felt natural for me to run this by y'all.

Now, back to the levers...

Scott
cnjarvis
Senior Levergunner

Post by cnjarvis »

Scott,

Have you contacted any of the real estate agents in your area yet?
RSY
Senior Levergunner

Post by RSY »

I sure have. But, of course, agents probably have the least influence on which appraiser gets hired. That said, I do not ignore them, either, as they are a key part of my universe/network.

Thanks,
Scott
cnjarvis
Senior Levergunner

Post by cnjarvis »

I also forgot to mention the financing institutions and mortgage brokers. I used an appraiser recommended by my broker and was content with his work.
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Good luck in your new endeavor! :D
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

btt
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

I use a mortgage broker recommended by my financial advisor. The appraiser he uses most rents office space from him. His name is Wayne Rice. He seems very busy, younger guy, really nice. I think he would be happy to give you pointers on how to market yourself.

Wayne Rice 828 775 3196
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
RSY
Senior Levergunner

Post by RSY »

Thanks, octagon.

Thanks, Tycer. I'll give him a call.

scott