OT: New Western

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Harmonica
Levergunner

OT: New Western

Post by Harmonica »

I've heard there is a new Western film coming out this year called Appaloosa starring Viggo Mortensen and Ed Harris. Anyone heard any details and know when it may be released?
wm
Senior Levergunner

Post by wm »

It might be a good one......Harris and Mortenson have done good westerns (& other genres too) before but for some reason I only get excited in advance if Tom Selleck or John Millius is involved.

They 'get' the western like few others currently in Hollywood.

Wm
Rebel1972
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Rebel1972 »

It is based on a book by Robert B. Parker .He also writes the Spencer and Jesse Stone books and Selleck plays Jesse Stone .Thats like 2 degrees of seperation. :lol:
Idahoser

Post by Idahoser »

I've always liked Ed Harris, and Viggo earned my respect when I watched the 'extra' features about "The Lord of the Rings". He really got into it.
mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mklwhite »

It's in post production and slated to be released this year.
El Mac
Levergunner 2.0

Post by El Mac »

With those two at the helm, it will no doubt be great.
dz86
Levergunner

Post by dz86 »

Is this a remake of the "Appaloosa" that had Marlon Brando and John Saxon in it?

Dave