If you have cancer, this can be lifesaving

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
w30wcf
Senior Levergunner

If you have cancer, this can be lifesaving

Post by w30wcf »

http://www.top10cancercures.com/

A distant friend I personally know was cured of cancer using a homeopathic remedy. That was after he was given 6 months to live after receiving chemotherapy and radiation. It's been 2 years now and he is cancer free!

w30wcf
aka John Kort
aka Jack Christian SASS 11993 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
aka w44wcf (black powder)
NRA Life member
.22 WCF, .30 WCF, .44 WCF Cartridge Historian
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: If you have cancer, this can be lifesaving

Post by Grizz »

I would hope with all my heart that there is a common cure for cancer.

that link is a ad to sell a book.

I think if I knew how to cure cancer I'd publish that info everywhere.

for free.

I have to suspect that it's just a scam when I see the psyops advert lingo. You can find sales pitches exactly like that in that exact format for everything from size enhancers to steam cleaners.
Jeff Quinn
Shootist

Post by Jeff Quinn »

Grizz wrote:I would hope with all my heart that there is a common cure for cancer.

for free.

I have to suspect that it's just a scam when I see the psyops advert lingo. You can find sales pitches exactly like that in that exact format for everything from size enhancers to steam cleaners.
I do not believe there will ever be a cure for cancer. There is too much money in treating it. Think for a few moments, what was the last disease cured? Polio, about 60 years ago, and only then because Salk's daughter got the disease. There is too much money in treating diseases to expect a cure. The American Cancer Society is a scam. Every year for all of my life, they announce that "We are so close to a cure." They are not working on a cure. I wish folks would stop raising money and giving it to those folks.

Jeff
Jeff Quinn
gunblast.com
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Cure or not, the prevention of cancer may not be possible. There are a great number of ways which cancer can start, and the are mostly due to errors in cell replication. Cell replication is occurring all the time, and if there is 1 error in a million pairings, then there can be a problem. In our DNA we have areas which are used and areas which are not used. The areas not used have sequences of the base pairs which the RNA reads and the sequence tells it to not make anything from these instructions. If there is a miss in the stop sequence, skip over this area sequence, start sequence, or even within a sequence of pairs which code for anything that is necessary, such as a protein, then a cancer may start. This is a very basic overview of the process as I am not sure where everyone is in how much they know about DNA and cell replication. I am trying to make it understandable for as many as possible, but unfortunately I don't know the subject well enough to make it simple for everyone to learn. What this all means is that there are probabilities of random misses in the reading and/or replication of DNA in every cell replication. If the random chance hits and the miss occurs at a point that the bodies natural processes, such as the white cells, don't catch the cell which should be rejected and killed, and the stop sequence or the start sequence, or the sequence that tells how many times to start a process before the cell will kill itself don't work, then the cell might become a cancer. Since the human body has several processes in the replication that should stop this, and the white cells also cleanse the bad cells, the probalilities of the cancer occurring are quite low. Now, curing cancers is another matter. There are some we can cure very well, such as Hodgkin's disease and a few others, but since cancer is not a single entity, and not from one type of cell, curing all cancers is not going to be done by one single method. One of my Professors came up with a product from the Pacific Yew tree needles that is a cure for one type of breast cancer. She didn't do it for the money, but because she could save lives. I am not sure how much money the company which produces it makes off of it. To wrap it all up, I am unconvinced that there is any one thing which will cure all types of cancer.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

If accepted standard treatments have failed, why not try something else? Most do no harm.
NRA Endowment Life
Phi Kappa Sigma, Alpha Phi 83 "Skulls"
OCS, 120th MP Battalion, MSSG
MOLON LABE!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I am not against trying whatever can be tried. I am just not sure that any one thing will work for a cure on all cancers. I am not convinced that Laetrile is useless, though it is banned in the U.S. I have known people who went to Mexico and had lung cancer cured by Laetrile, and others whom it failed. I don't know which type, Oat Cell, Large Cell, or Small Cell lung cancer is more susceptible to Laetrile. Probably Oat Cell or Large Cell as they are faster growing. Unfortunately, based on what type of tissue they start in, and which type of cancer from that tissue they become, cancers are not even all the same from the same starting tissue. Look up how many types of skin cancer there are.
D. Brian Casady
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

When the Salk and Sabin cures came out (I had both, can't remember the order) we all lined up at the different schools all over town and it was free. I was too young to quite understand, but I had school chums with polio/braces/iron lungers and I knew that this was a blessing to have a cure. It was a drop on a sugar cube, IIRC. Point is, it was free....as all medical/medicinal care should be in a civilized country. :evil:
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Jeff Quinn wrote:
Grizz wrote:I would hope with all my heart that there is a common cure for cancer.

for free.

I do not believe there will ever be a cure for cancer. There is too much money in treating it. Think for a few moments, what was the last disease cured? Polio, about 60 years ago, and only then because Salk's daughter got the disease. There is too much money in treating diseases to expect a cure. The American Cancer Society is a scam. Every year for all of my life, they announce that "We are so close to a cure." They are not working on a cure. I wish folks would stop raising money and giving it to those folks.

Jeff
In my "old" age I've grown more realistic (my wife calls it cynical) and I agree with you. This applies to some other things as well.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

JMHO--------

SCAM!
There is in every so many cases where someone developing a disease in which a doctor says (they will die)then they beat the odds.
I believe this is such a case.
Absolutely doing things that aid the immune system helps the body fight bad things to the body.
But, if this book with it's secret knowledge was indeed proven to work under clinical proven studies,more would be going on with the knowledge than (book my book???)
Nope----don't believe it---but glad your friend is in remission! :wink:
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

BlaineG wrote:When the Salk and Sabin cures came out (I had both, can't remember the order) we all lined up at the different schools all over town and it was free. I was too young to quite understand, but I had school chums with polio/braces/iron lungers and I knew that this was a blessing to have a cure. It was a drop on a sugar cube, IIRC. Point is, it was free....as all medical/medicinal care should be in a civilized country. :evil:
Thats a nice thought... but who pays for it? :evil: :evil: :evil:

I personally don't want to work my toottie off only to have the fruits of my labor given to "shared with" those too darned lazy to earn for themselves. That is at the root of many of our problems in this country today. No incentive to get out and work and too many incentives to do the wrong things like having children out of wedlock, and committing identity theft in order to cash in on someone else's money saved via social security.

Communism does not work. Surely I don't need to cite recent history to illustrate?
NRA Endowment Life
MOLON LABE!
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Huh. I have the distinct impression that my Mom wrote the Doc a check. I got the shot series, then the the oral. I'm pretty sure it came out of the pocket money. Like all the doctor bills my parents incurred. A service they paid for. Directly. The way it oughta be still.

I hope I didn't step on the original post. I am glad to hear of anyone who is succeeding against that scourge. If there is something I can do that enhances my chances I want to. If it's in that book, everyone should know about it.

I think it seems like it's more than random dna goof-ups because of the frequency. It's possible that there is now a greater propensity for the replication glitch to occur? But perhaps the frequency is the same, percentage wise, as it's always been.

I have family members fighting this disease. My BIL is fighting for his life right now, and my MIL is battling too, though she isn't ill. yet. Yuck.

I gotta say, we're all gonna die some day. There's a 100% success rate. Some of us will have a harder transition than others. But the hardest transition of all happens after we die and meet God face to face, unless we've been adopted into His family while we're still here. I cannot think of a single human being that I wish would miss that role call, when I really contemplate what the alternative of living eternally WITHOUT God entails. No one deserves to live with Him, but He offers all of us the opportunity. Today is the day of Salvation. I changed my mind when I stopped saying a reflexive "no, no-way" ....... when I shut up and listened and heard the Truth. Jesus died for our sins. Jesus rose from the dead. There is no false hope, no flim-flam, no deception here because God is not a man that He should lie, God cannot tell a lie. It's why I believe.

Blessings
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

O.S.O.K. wrote:
BlaineG wrote:When the Salk and Sabin cures came out (I had both, can't remember the order) we all lined up at the different schools all over town and it was free. I was too young to quite understand, but I had school chums with polio/braces/iron lungers and I knew that this was a blessing to have a cure. It was a drop on a sugar cube, IIRC. Point is, it was free....as all medical/medicinal care should be in a civilized country. :evil:

I personally don't want to work my toottie off only to have the fruits of my labor given to "shared with" those too darned lazy to earn for themselves. That is at the root of many of our problems in this country today. No incentive to get out and work and too many incentives to do the wrong things like having children out of wedlock, and committing identity theft in order to cash in on someone else's money saved via social security.

Communism does not work. Surely I don't need to cite recent history to illustrate?
Relax, and try the decaf :P You're working your patootie off right now and paying for everyone. Medicine/Doctors are all about money these days. Ever wonder why the TV ads for charity say you can give a child a shot for pennies, but the same ones cost your insurance super big bucks? Fifteen buck asprin in hospital? People losing everything because their insurance is no good? Can't get insurance? If I were king for a day, health insurance billionaires would disappear, your paycheck would go up if your employer was honest, and a very modest National Sales tax, that EVERY person, working, sponge, illegal, visitor, etc would pay for with every purchase. A NON-profit, NON-govenmental single pay point would handle payouts with no set conditions. There would be oversight so no one is being taken to the cleaners. As an aside, best watch who you are calling a Commie, Bubba :wink: BTW, perhaps it's ignorance that you don't know this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_co ... ality_rate
There are third world countries doing better than the US in medicine.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
shooter
Senior Levergunner

Post by shooter »

Hobie wrote:
Jeff Quinn wrote:

for free.

Jeff
In my "old" age I've grown more realistic (my wife calls it cynical) and I agree with you. This applies to some other things as well.
I agree with both of the above quotes. That's one reason why I don't really trust doctors. Docs make money off of pushing prescription drugs, but they don't make anything off of recommending natural cures or remedies. They also stop making money off of you if you are cured of your ailment. I know people that have been prescribed meds for their blood pressure, cholesterol, etc., and don't ever get off them. That doesn't treat the problem, only the symptoms. I don't necessarily believe there is a cure-all for cancer, but I do think that there are many treatments that are just as effective or more so than conventional treatments. Even if just because of the absence of side effects.

Here's a website where all the info is free. It talks about many of the things mentioned in the OP, if I were to guess. Very interesting stuff to consider.

http://www.cancertutor.com/index.html

I wish researchers and doctors would be more open to alternative medicine. As mentioned on the link i provided, there are alternative techniques that can be coupled with traditional medicine to enhance the results or negate side effects. Everyone can read it and make up their minds for themselves, but that's my opinion on the matter.
‎"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen" - Samuel Adams
tman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by tman »

If cancer researches goal was trully to cure cancer, nobody would have died of cancer in the last 50 years. If charites's true goal was to eliminate poverty, No poor people would have walked the entire earth in the last 100 years.
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

OK - the "gold colored spice of the ginger family" is.... drum roll please....

....Turmeric. Look it up on Google and you will find that it does indeed have some properties that are believed to fight cancer.

I have purchased one or two of these teaser books in the past. One, advertised heavily on the Internet and TV, promised your money back if not satisfied, and if the claims of accuracy in its "secrets" were found to be false.

What it was: Another teaser of half-cures, shamefacedly listing other resources (books, videos, subscribed sites) that would delve more into each of the subjects. Each for an additional price, of course! When I demanded my money back (after much annoyance), I finally received the "price" of the book, minus the exorbitant shipping. That is, their "shipping and handling" costs, not returned, still netted them a profit for this rag.

No more. A little research on the Internet, just as I did right now by entering "gold colored spice of the ginger family" into Google, will give you more information than this book will probably disclose.

Or, if you have cable TV, watch Doctor Oz. Or, talk to a doctor, a competent pharmacist, even a health food store owner. Then check it out on the Internet.

I suspect that the posters, who say that there will never be a cure for cancer, are correct. It is pretty hard to get away from fortified and supplement foods, farm raised animals who are fed growth hormones, electric and microwave transmissions, unknown pollutants, polluted air with partially combusted chemicals and metals.....

At least for most of our population: It is what it is.

Here is the "get real" part: If a cure for cancer is found, you won't have to buy a book to hear about it.

You may know somebody who heard of somebody whose uncle talked to a person who no longer has cancer because they ate Jalapeno peppers every day; but that is just anecdotal, usually an urban legend, and sometimes just chance. The ugly truth is that cancer is a cruel disease that even will "disappear" for a while, only to return with a vengeance. Sadly, those of us who have some gray or white hairs know this to be true, because we "know a guy" that this has happened to.

The best cure for cancer is positive mental attitude, reducing stress, healthy living, healthy diet, and listening to a competent physician. Or surgery, radiation - whatever current medical technology provides for us. Of course, I have to add this, because in the depth of my heart I believe it - among all of the above, prayer is the most powerful. But ultimately, after we do all of the above, we have to accept the answer from our Maker in this way - "Thy will be done."

Afterthought: No offense was meant to the OP or anybody on this forum; I just get a bit up tight with snake oil salesmen who give false hopes to sufferers and family, in order to collect money from their tragedies.
madman4570
Advanced Levergunner

Post by madman4570 »

I bet w30wcf posted this only with the utmost intention that possibly this could help someone.(cause his friend is telling him it helped him)
w30wcf, I am no Doctor so let me just say(guy,I truly don't know whats what in the cancer cure deal)so------------
Your thoughts and heart are in the right spot-----so thank you and who knows?????????
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

madman4570 wrote:I bet w30wcf posted this only with the utmost intention that possibly this could help someone.(cause his friend is telling him it helped him)
w30wcf, I am no Doctor so let me just say(guy,I truly don't know whats what in the cancer cure deal)so------------
Your thoughts and heart are in the right spot-----so thank you and who knows?????????
+1 on good intentions, I am sure.
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

BlaineG wrote:
O.S.O.K. wrote:

Relax, and try the decaf :P You're working your patootie off right now and paying for everyone. Medicine/Doctors are all about money these days. Ever wonder why the TV ads for charity say you can give a child a shot for pennies, but the same ones cost your insurance super big bucks? Fifteen buck asprin in hospital? People losing everything because their insurance is no good? Can't get insurance? If I were king for a day, health insurance billionaires would disappear, your paycheck would go up if your employer was honest, and a very modest National Sales tax, that EVERY person, working, sponge, illegal, visitor, etc would pay for with every purchase. A NON-profit, NON-govenmental single pay point would handle payouts with no set conditions. There would be oversight so no one is being taken to the cleaners. As an aside, best watch who you are calling a Commie, Bubba :wink: BTW, perhaps it's ignorance that you don't know this:
Who's Bubba?

I didn't call anyone a communist. But what you said without qualification is communism. Sorry if you don't like the word :)

And what you went on to describe is socialized medicine - "oversight"? "national compulsory sales tax"? Socialism. And oh, by the way, unConstituational too.

I personally think we should do away with health insurance and go back to pay as you go like it used to be. That will eliminate a lot of cost and the artificially proped-up pricing - not to mention, cut out the lawyers. So I agree with you that reforms are needed - but I'm totally about individuals handling their own healthcare costs.

This is all OT though and we should take this up in the political forum. I won't, but if you'd like to, then post away.
NRA Endowment Life
MOLON LABE!
guntar
Levergunner 1.0

Post by guntar »

I don't know if any of these cures work for cancer.... My bigger concern is on the quality of the years a lot of these treatments buy you. The cost (not just money) of keeping someone breathing for another couple of months in a hospital bed or a nursing home is going off the charts. There does not seem to be any effort in modern medical research to close the gap between quality of life and longevity. One of my prayers is that the Lord will give me a quick exit when it is my turn. I know where I am going (although I still can't quite figure out what He sees in me), so I just want to skip the whole sitting in the nursing home, drooling all over myself, and screwing up my kid's lives thing.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

I just want to skip the whole sitting in the nursing home, drooling all over myself, and screwing up my kid's lives thing.
Absolutely. My hospice plan is my boat. I've explained this to my wife and children. There will come a day when I am going to embark on a long journey. They will catch up with me in heaven. They will not mourn, or follow, or seek contact, but they will pray for me. They may not know the whole story until they catch up to me. They are sworn not to interfere and as much as is possible to help me get started if that's needed. Might sail west, or east or south or even north to the area I love best. If the boat outlives me there will be contact information so they can retrieve it if they wish. If anyone that honest exists.

Waterworld, then the Other world.

Grizz
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

O.S.O.K. wrote:
BlaineG wrote:
O.S.O.K. wrote:

Who's Bubba?

I didn't call anyone a communist. But what you said without qualification is communism. Sorry if you don't like the word :)

And what you went on to describe is socialized medicine - "oversight"? "national compulsory sales tax"? Socialism. And oh, by the way, unConstituational too.

I personally think we should do away with health insurance and go back to pay as you go like it used to be. That will eliminate a lot of cost and the artificially proped-up pricing - not to mention, cut out the lawyers. So I agree with you that reforms are needed - but I'm totally about individuals handling their own healthcare costs.

This is all OT though and we should take this up in the political forum. I won't, but if you'd like to, then post away.
If you don't want to post on it, why respond to it? You wrote the check, I just cashed it. BTW, what we do now is socialist. If you want to make billionaires out of the thieves that run the health care pyramid scheme, be my guest. If you think you are covering the cost of your and only your insurance, you're mistaken. Your employer might pay some or all of your insurance, but it's your compensation package that's being reduced to cover it. Or, you might be tremendously wealthy, and more power to you.Who do you think covers that million dollar cancer/heart transplant/liver/et al? It sure ain't being paid and covered by you, and that is socialist.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

O.S.O.K. wrote:
BlaineG wrote:
O.S.O.K. wrote:

Who's Bubba?

If you don't want to post on it, why respond to it? You wrote the check, I just cashed it. BTW, what we do now is socialist. If you want to make billionaires out of the thieves that run the health care pyramid scheme, be my guest. If you think you are covering the cost of your and only your insurance, you're mistaken. Your employer might pay some or all of your insurance, but it's your compensation package that's being reduced to cover it. Or, you might be tremendously wealthy, and more power to you.Who do you think covers that million dollar cancer/heart transplant/liver/et al? It sure ain't being paid and covered by you, and that is socialist.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Canuck Bob
Senior Levergunner

Post by Canuck Bob »

I bet my life on modern medicine and won. I have Multiple Myeloma which was known as bone marrow cancer when I was a kid. The treatment cost was unbelievable and needs to change. The people I worked with are dedicated humanitarians who deal with the worst pain and suffering every day. They are dedicated to finding a cure for my form of cancer. I thank God for them everyday.
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

Canuck Bob wrote:I bet my life on modern medicine and won. I have Multiple Myeloma which was known as bone marrow cancer when I was a kid. The treatment cost was unbelievable and needs to change. The people I worked with are dedicated humanitarians who deal with the worst pain and suffering every day. They are dedicated to finding a cure for my form of cancer. I thank God for them everyday.
Me, too, Bob. At least twice, my life has been saved jointly by doctors and our Lord working in conjunction. My wife - and I won't get into long details - is still here because of our beloved physicians and specialists.

Whenever I see complaints about docs, I just chalk it to "venting."

The huge majority of medical practitioners are dedicated, extremely bright, highly motivated and educated and constantly in training. Their schooling is difficult and challenging; they waded through hours of study because they want to make a difference and help people. Other folks with that much training own companies and make good money. They should, too, in my opinion! I make jokes about helping my doctor to keep up his Mercedes payments; but in fact I am glad that he is doing well. He deserves it - I owe him my life.

Certain groups, like cops and doctors, will frequently catch the blame, correctly attributed or not, because of frustrations and losses that plague all of us. That is because we look to them to perform miracles; to make perfect decisions all the time - which of course is nonsense. Frequently, we are the ones to blame, anyway. I am working on lowering my weight. If I were to develop diabetes or other weight related disease, it's my fault for not shutting my pie hole, not my doctor's for not curing me!

Now if we look at most criminal defense attorneys and many politicians, both with their arguably devious ways and theology of Doublespeak... that is another matter.
shooter
Senior Levergunner

Post by shooter »

John, you make some good points there. I do believe there are a lot of good doctors that really do mean well and try to do a good job. They, however, don't know everything and often hardly give alternative medicine a second thought. Some refuse to even acknowledge it, and some are just not taught it at all. It isn't written up in medical journals most of the time, and it sure isn't pushed by the pharmaceutical industry. Some of it is just bunk, but there is valid research to indicate some pretty amazing results from some of this stuff, but it's not being pushed by doctors or pharmaceutical companies. I think part of the reason is pride, and part of the reason is money. They don't want to admit that there could be something out there that is naturally as good as stuff they've spent millions of dollars on cooking up in a lab. Plus there's not as much money to be made off of natural treatments because, well, most of the stuff is abundant, and is not regulated by the FDA. As soon as it is, and if they start marketing this stuff for fighting cancer, then it will go the same route as the expensive lab drugs.

Also, and I might be a bit over cynical on this view, but I believe there are just as many crooked doctors, cops, etc. as there are politicians and lawyers. There are good ones, and the bad ones may not be as dishonest as a politician or lawyer, but all professions are made of humans, and that is a downfall. We are all fallen and susceptible to temptation. I've seen many cops, even if intentions are noble, abuse the system and violate peoples' Constitutional rights just to make a bust, or because they didn't think the proper procedure necessary because it was obvious the suspect was guilty, etc. One of my best friends was a cop, and while he wasn't too bad, some of the stories he told me made me absolutely cringe. Anyway, just my .02 on the subject.
‎"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen" - Samuel Adams
missionary5155
Levergunner 3.0

Post by missionary5155 »

Greetings
Eat apricots... if you can find them. How come near all the apricot trees disapeered 35 years ago ? Will these cure cancer ? There is something in them that the Mejicanos use to treat cancer. But me I like the flavor and we can still happily get them here in Peru.
Mike in Peru
A sinner saved by FAITH in the Blood of Jesus Christ &teaching God´s Word in Peru. John 3:36
Tanker 71-74 NRA Life Ready to Defend the Constitution from enemies within and without.
Canuck Bob
Senior Levergunner

Post by Canuck Bob »

Lots of good discussion here. I firmly believe that the problem folks in most realms are those that search out power and wealth. Most doctors, Cops, and such are decent caring folks. Those at the top are often a different breed. I find it hard to argue that power corrupts and the root of evil is the love of money in almost everything.
O.S.O.K.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by O.S.O.K. »

Blaine, you didn't read my reply very closely... don't make inflamitory statements and then act surprised when somebody addresses it.

Now, let's stop hijackinging this thread. If you want to take this up then start a thread in politics please...

BTW - you posted twice... :) Must be the cafeine.
NRA Endowment Life
MOLON LABE!
JohndeFresno
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JohndeFresno »

Shooter,

I agree with part of your post, strongly disagree with another part. I know cops, lawyers, politicians and doctors pretty well, from working some 38 years as a deputy sheriff, detective, Organized Crime investigator, and finally as a State Insurance Fraud Investigator (which dealt in no small part with those few crooks in the medical profession). I will merely say that I agree that there are some bad apples everywhere, and even acknowledge that I have helped to put a few of all of the above behind bars. But my statement stands and I will not comment with specifics in this thread because it would indeed be hijacking this topic.

I conclude by saying that I respect those dedicated, hard-working individuals who do their best to save lives. Clergy, medical people, soldiers and cops earn my utmost respect, unless they are part of the few who lose their way. Politicians and lawyers have to earn it - an uphill battle with me. For that collective crowd, "truth" is only a matter of how you present the facts. Not so, friend. 'Nuff said; let's just agree to disagree, levergun pal. Feel free to have the last word; but I'm done with this rant.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

[quote="O.S.O.K."]Blaine, you didn't read my reply very closely... don't make inflamitory statements and then act surprised when somebody addresses it.

See ya in Politics... 8)

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
shooter
Senior Levergunner

Post by shooter »

JohndeFresno wrote:Shooter,

I agree with part of your post, strongly disagree with another part. I know cops, lawyers, politicians and doctors pretty well, from working some 38 years as a deputy sheriff, detective, Organized Crime investigator, and finally as a State Insurance Fraud Investigator (which dealt in no small part with those few crooks in the medical profession). I will merely say that I agree that there are some bad apples everywhere, and even acknowledge that I have helped to put a few of all of the above behind bars. But my statement stands and I will not comment with specifics in this thread because it would indeed be hijacking this topic.

I conclude by saying that I respect those dedicated, hard-working individuals who do their best to save lives. Clergy, medical people, soldiers and cops earn my utmost respect, unless they are part of the few who lose their way. Politicians and lawyers have to earn it - an uphill battle with me. For that collective crowd, "truth" is only a matter of how you present the facts. Not so, friend. 'Nuff said; let's just agree to disagree, levergun pal. Feel free to have the last word; but I'm done with this rant.
Sorry if i ruffled your feathers with my statement. It's just my view from personal experiences. Not trying to get the last word, but I truly was not trying to start an argument, but just to state the way I see things. I'm fine with disagreeing, I do it with my friends all the time. Doesn't mean we still don't like each other :wink: I take you at your word with regard to your experience, as I have no reason not to. I will say that in retrospect, there is probably a greater ratio of crooked politicians and lawyers as compared to Dr.'s, and in some cases to law enforcement. I have had a very bad experience with law enforcement in my teenage years. I won't go into specifics, but I didn't do anything "criminal" in nature. If you would like specifics feel free to pm me. I just have a very bad taste in my mouth from that particular police department, and it wasn't just one person, or a handful of people. Anyway, I went further with this post than I intended. It was originally intended as strictly an apology.
tman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by tman »

guntar wrote:I don't know if any of these cures work for cancer.... My bigger concern is on the quality of the years a lot of these treatments buy you. The cost (not just money) of keeping someone breathing for another couple of months in a hospital bed or a nursing home is going off the charts. There does not seem to be any effort in modern medical research to close the gap between quality of life and longevity. One of my prayers is that the Lord will give me a quick exit when it is my turn. I know where I am going (although I still can't quite figure out what He sees in me), so I just want to skip the whole sitting in the nursing home, drooling all over myself, and screwing up my kid's lives thing.
Me Too :!:
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

JohndeFresno wrote:The huge majority of medical practitioners are dedicated, extremely bright, highly motivated and educated and constantly in training. Their schooling is difficult and challenging; they waded through hours of study because they want to make a difference and help people. Other folks with that much training own companies and make good money. They should, too, in my opinion!
Case in point:

Top one percent of my pharmacy class, top ten percent of my medical school class.
Working 60-70 hours a week for 23 years in practice, and have an excellent reputation as providing top-notch care; lots of physicians and nurses come to me for their care.

Paycheck for December (received in January) - negative $700 or thereabouts.
Paycheck for January (received in February) - negative $7,000 or therabouts.
Average income most years - about $23-25 per hour, IF I work 65-70 hours per week;
if I cut down to 55 hours per week, I work for FREE, and if I cut down to 40 hours per week, I'd lose about $5,000 per month.
Every day I get to deal with baby-boomers who are my age and already retired, on pensions, and working part-time jobs for cash while they use their spare time for hobbies I can't afford; many of them seem to think "doctors" are all over-paid and wealthy. Evidently they don't know the difference between radiologists or cardiovascular surgeons, and primary care doctors, who don't do "procedures". :roll: The funny part is I know many of my classmates went into the 'lucrative' specialties, and ARE very good at what they do, but were in the bottom-half academically, and work far fewer hours than most family physicians.

The health-care 'system' is totally broken, but it is DUE to government, not due to any 'greed' or other garbage the socialists spout about. 'Greed' doesn't get ANYONE an oversized paycheck for more than a brief instant, EXCEPT when government regulators are involved.

Sometime I should post an 'expose' on the whole thing, but I'd be in part preaching to the choir (the 'libertarian' members), and in part preaching to a brick-wall (those who support government-regulated health care).
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
tman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by tman »

AJMD429 wrote:
JohndeFresno wrote:The huge majority of medical practitioners are dedicated, extremely bright, highly motivated and educated and constantly in training. Their schooling is difficult and challenging; they waded through hours of study because they want to make a difference and help people. Other folks with that much training own companies and make good money. They should, too, in my opinion!
Case in point:

Top one percent of my pharmacy class, top ten percent of my medical school class.
Working 60-70 hours a week for 23 years in practice, and have an excellent reputation as providing top-notch care; lots of physicians and nurses come to me for their care.

Paycheck for December (received in January) - negative $700 or thereabouts.
Paycheck for January (received in February) - negative $7,000 or therabouts.
Average income most years - about $23-25 per hour, IF I work 65-70 hours per week;
if I cut down to 55 hours per week, I work for FREE, and if I cut down to 40 hours per week, I'd lose about $5,000 per month.
Every day I get to deal with baby-boomers who are my age and already retired, on pensions, and working part-time jobs for cash while they use their spare time for hobbies I can't afford; many of them seem to think "doctors" are all over-paid and wealthy. Evidently they don't know the difference between radiologists or cardiovascular surgeons, and primary care doctors, who don't do "procedures". :roll: The funny part is I know many of my classmates went into the 'lucrative' specialties, and ARE very good at what they do, but were in the bottom-half academically, and work far fewer hours than most family physicians.

The health-care 'system' is totally broken, but it is DUE to government, not due to any 'greed' or other garbage the socialists spout about. 'Greed' doesn't get ANYONE an oversized paycheck for more than a brief instant, EXCEPT when government regulators are involved.

Sometime I should post an 'expose' on the whole thing, but I'd be in part preaching to the choir (the 'libertarian' members), and in part preaching to a brick-wall (those who support government-regulated health care).
Doctors, nurses, others in trade who heal are worth their weight in gold and should be justly compensated. Perhaps, Gov. is not the true problem, but, the useless middleman insurance companies :twisted: . Would'nt it be great if an Individual, a small buisness, or a corporation could deal directly with the provider and skip the middle man :!: Perhaps it would lower the cost to the end user and provide better compensation to the actual healer. Don't think that the super-pact insurance lobby would agree.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

tman wrote:Doctors, nurses, others in trade who heal are worth their weight in gold and should be justly compensated.
COOL...! I weigh about 200 pounds. . . :D
tman wrote:Perhaps, Gov. is not the true problem, but, the useless middleman insurance companies.
The insurance companies would turn around immediately and offer REAL deals and quality, flexible products for every income level, age bracket, and need, the instant their cronies in the government quit sheltering them from the free market. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see Blue Cross actually have to offer a product that REALLY cost $200/month, instead of $1,200 a month, with the 'deal' that the employer conceal the fact that they were taking $12,000 a year away from the employee's paycheck, so they could 'offer' them health insurance for 'only $200 a month'. Talk about 'smoke and mirrors' - even college-educated brainiacs fall for that one... :roll: :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The Doctors in private practice who are getting very rich are usually caught doing something illegal. Due to the LIES being told about Doctors by the politicians and the fecal encephalos in the news media, many think that all Doctors are rich or that they are all crooks. I deal with Doctors offices multiple times a day. The vast majority are good people who would love to find a cure for all cancers. Due to other illnesses, pregnancies, accidents, high blood pressure from our eating habits and lifestyles, there would still be plenty of work for Physicians, Pharmacists, and others in the Medical Professions. Now, do I begrudge a good salary to anyone who spends 10 years or more of their lives in study just to learn to be a Physician? ABSOLUTELY NOT! With all the good they do, they ought to be compensated. There are pretty good safegards in place to prevent the least ethical from being accepted into Medical School. Unfortunately, JohndeFresno is right in that there are people in any profession who should not be there. Some of the Doctors in the area in which I work had to give up their DEA licenses recently, but that is far as any comment should go. I have known Pharmacists to steal drugs and sell them. They are all caught sooner or later. What this is leading to is that most people who spend a major part of their lives learning to heal would not willingly hide anything which would help people cure a deadly disease, nor are most driven by greed.
D. Brian Casady
Senior Levergunner

Post by 2571 »

" cut out the lawyers"

A pox on you!

:>)
williamranks
Levergunner 3.0

Post by williamranks »

Found this in a newsletter I get:

Doctors Often Opt for Less Medical Treatment to Forestall Dying
Why Doctors Die Differently Careers in medicine have taught them the limits of treatment and the need to plan for the end By KEN MURRAY Wall Street Journal
Years ago, Charlie, a highly respected orthopedist and a mentor of mine, found a lump in his stomach. It was diagnosed as pancreatic cancer by one of the best surgeons in the country, who had developed a procedure that could triple a patient's five-year-survival odds—from 5% to 15%—albeit with a poor quality of life.
Charlie, 68 years old, was uninterested. He went home the next day, closed his practice and never set foot in a hospital again. He focused on spending time with his family. Several months later, he died at home. He got no chemotherapy, radiation or surgical treatment. Medicare didn't spend much on him.
It's not something that we like to talk about, but doctors die, too. What's unusual about them is not how much treatment they get compared with most Americans, but how little. They know exactly what is going to happen, they know the choices, and they generally have access to any sort of medical care that they could want. But they tend to go serenely and gently.
Doctors don't want to die any more than anyone else does. But they usually have talked about the limits of modern medicine with their families. They want to make sure that, when the time comes, no heroic measures are taken. During their last moments, they know, for instance, that they don't want someone breaking their ribs by performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation (which is what happens when CPR is done right).
In a 2003 article, Joseph J. Gallo and others looked at what physicians want when it comes to end-of-life decisions. In a survey of 765 doctors, they found that 64% had created an advanced directive—specifying what steps should and should not be taken to save their lives should they become incapacitated. That compares to only about 20% for the general public. (As one might expect, older doctors are more likely than younger doctors to have made "arrangements," as shown in a study by Paula Lester and others.)
Why such a large gap between the decisions of doctors and patients? The case of CPR is instructive. A study by Susan Diem and others of how CPR is portrayed on TV found that it was successful in 75% of the cases and that 67% of the TV patients went home. In reality, a 2010 study of more than 95,000 cases of CPR found that only 8% of patients survived for more than one month. Of these, only about 3% could lead a mostly normal life.
Unlike previous eras, when doctors simply did what they thought was best, our system is now based on what patients choose. Physicians really try to honor their patients' wishes, but when patients ask "What would you do?," we often avoid answering. We don't want to impose our views on the vulnerable.
The result is that more people receive futile "lifesaving" care, and fewer people die at home than did, say, 60 years ago. Nursing professor Karen Kehl, in an article called "Moving Toward Peace: An Analysis of the Concept of a Good Death," ranked the attributes of a graceful death, among them: being comfortable and in control, having a sense of closure, making the most of relationships and having family involved in care. Hospitals today provide few of these qualities.
Written directives can give patients far more control over how their lives end. But while most of us accept that taxes are inescapable, death is a much harder pill to swallow, which keeps the vast majority of Americans from making proper arrangements.
It doesn't have to be that way. Several years ago, at age 60, my older cousin Torch (born at home by the light of a flashlight, or torch) had a seizure. It turned out to be the result of lung cancer that had gone to his brain. We learned that with aggressive treatment, including three to five hospital visits a week for chemotherapy, he would live perhaps four months.
Torch was no doctor, but he knew that he wanted a life of quality, not just quantity. Ultimately, he decided against any treatment and simply took pills for brain swelling. He moved in with me.
We spent the next eight months having fun together like we hadn't had in decades. We went to Disneyland, his first time, and we hung out at home. Torch was a sports nut, and he was very happy to watch sports and eat my cooking. He had no serious pain, and he remained high-spirited.
One day, he didn't wake up. He spent the next three days in a coma-like sleep and then died. The cost of his medical care for those eight months, for the one drug he was taking, was about $20.
As for me, my doctor has my choices on record. They were easy to make, as they are for most physicians. There will be no heroics, and I will go gentle into that good night. Like my mentor Charlie. Like my cousin Torch. Like so many of my fellow doctors.
—Dr. Murray is retired clinical assistant professor of family medicine at the University of Southern California. Adapted from an article originally published on Zocalo Public Square.
Copyright 2012 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Bill Ranks
I never learned from a man who agreed with me.
Robert A. Heinlein
BigSky56
Advanced Levergunner

Post by BigSky56 »

I have a freind that was told he had 6 mos to live that was 13 yrs ago he has lymph gland cancer when he found out he said I guess we'll see how tough I am he takes a small amount of compund X puts it on the skin over the inflamed gland and about 10 days later the gland emerges thru the skin looks like a small hard pebble. Its painful he has taken a drink or two during the process but as he said its better than being cooked with radiation he has been a guide &outfitter since he came back from the SEA war. The stuff he uses is a old remedy used by native people different names compound x, scalpel in a bottle, indian mud, black salve etc. He also has built up his immune system that way he says your own body will fight the cancer first. Having a SIL thats a doctor and his dad died of bone cancer first thing the SIL said is get sugar out of your diet, cancer thrives on sugar, that means anything that can turn to sugar that you eat. The atkins diet is your freind and your triglycerides,HDL, LDL, cholestral levels will amaze your doctor. danny
w30wcf
Senior Levergunner

Post by w30wcf »

Thank you everyone for your input.

One thing is for sure....nobody has all the tools in the toolbox so to speak. I do believe that there is no magic bullet for everyone who has cancer but that the billions of $$ is an incentive to prolong the progress research. Doubtful? Why is it then that the AMA has worked in the past to close clinics that do not use established AMA methods of treating cancer?
Instead, the AMA should have been researching the methods being used that have been successful (at least for some patients).

In addition to the fellow I know personally (original post) I have heard of several other instances where people who were given a short time to live after having received the standard medical treatment that sought holistic methods that are alive an well today including one that had pancreatic cancer over 15 years ago. Does it work for everbody? No doubt every case is unique.

As Big Sky 56 indicated.....
SUGAR FEEDS CANCER - eliminate it as much as possible from your diet
ALSO - DIET POP and sugarless products - AVOID (cancer rate has doubled since these products were introduced)

Adopt a diet that will bring your body PH TO 7.4PH
Cancer has a hard time survivng in an akaline environment.
http://www.alkaline-alkaline.com/ph_food_chart.html

w30wcf
aka John Kort
aka Jack Christian SASS 11993 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
aka w44wcf (black powder)
NRA Life member
.22 WCF, .30 WCF, .44 WCF Cartridge Historian
tman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by tman »

AJMD429 wrote:
tman wrote:Doctors, nurses, others in trade who heal are worth their weight in gold and should be justly compensated.
COOL...! I weigh about 200 pounds. . . :D
tman wrote:Perhaps, Gov. is not the true problem, but, the useless middleman insurance companies.
The insurance companies would turn around immediately and offer REAL deals and quality, flexible products for every income level, age bracket, and need, the instant their cronies in the government quit sheltering them from the free market. Wouldn't it be wonderful to see Blue Cross actually have to offer a product that REALLY cost $200/month, instead of $1,200 a month, with the 'deal' that the employer conceal the fact that they were taking $12,000 a year away from the employee's paycheck, so they could 'offer' them health insurance for 'only $200 a month'. Talk about 'smoke and mirrors' - even college-educated brainiacs fall for that one... :roll: :roll:
Insurance lobbies fund the politician's political campaign. Until you end the $ flow to Gov. from the Insurance lobbies this will never happen.
OJ
Levergunner 3.0

Post by OJ »

First – We face the fact we’re all going to die – ratio of cardiovascular deaths and cancer caused deaths remains about the same. I’m not happy with medicine today – but who’s to blame more than what government agencies at various levels and their collusion with medical insurance companies – who all claim to be working for us – if you believe that, I have some ocean front property near Pike’s Peak for sale. There will always be some physicians/hospitals taking advantage of that.

Statements there are no cancer cures show lack of information – between surgical procedures, radiation, and medications – lots of cancers are cured – lymphoma comes to mind as being mostly curable now whereas it was universally fatal until a few years ago.

I still get emails regularly from a patient who, at age 28, came in one Sunday afternoon with an emergency problem requiring extensive surgery to remove a cancer with less than 5% chance of saving her life – much less curing her cancer. That was 1962 – the good feeling I get when I hear from her is more rewarding than any amount of money could be.

When we were in med school, we knew we could catch diseases that could be fatal (few antibiotics had been invented then) to us from patients we had no sure cure for – we took care of them the best we could and did save some. I served my internship and surgical specialty training at what was then the county hospital for Detroit and area and, every year, we lost at least one of the doctors in training to TB sanitariums – it was a calculated risk but the training was the best. Pay started at $200 per month – the food was good and living quarters were small rooms with two beds each – not too bad since we really didn’t get much time in those rooms anyway.

Medicines to treat high blood pressure (relating to most cardiovascular and stroke deaths) weren’t developed until after I finished med school.

My GI bill from WW II paid for pre-med and half my first year in med school – but scholarship money enough to pay tuition was readily available and carried me through med school – plus, we had student loans equal to the tuition every quarter.

After internship, I re-upped for the Korean War – it was the only time there was any draft for a particular profession – it didn’t apply to me (having served in WW II and having a reserve commission-gave me “immunity”) but – doctors were needed desperately.

Interesting side line – if you earned and used GI bill after WWII – that amount was subtracted from GI bill you earned in Korean War – our grateful nation. I did get my student loans paid off while on active duty in Korean War, though.

Also, during my surgical training, I used my vacation time taking care of family doctor’s practices so they could vacation – needed the money and learned a lot – house calls in the country were $1 per mile – one way – so, when I went 10 miles out for a house call, the charge was $10!

After another five years training, I went into private practice and removed a ruptured abdominal aneurysm (survival rate was reported 50%) and replaced it with a Teflon graft – he was the first one to survive such here (though I had done many at the Detroit county hospital). It was new enough that BC/BS insurance didn’t have a code number – I coded it appropriately as “excision – not elsewhere listed” as the closest code and sent a copy of the operative note to explain. New surgeons are necessarily assisted and evaluated/supervised by senior surgeons – mine, of course had never seen such an operation

One of their clerks changed the code to repair of blood vessel – which would cover closing a small nick in a vein and paid some $75 – about half what repair of a simple hernia paid. That identical same thing happened four times that first year and all were appealed – with puny results. Hospitals then furnished only basic instruments so surgeons had to buy their own instruments (cardiovascular instruments are expensive) and the grafts - which alone cost $50.

I was nearly 35 years old when I started practice and such things as office lease money – as well as furniture plus hiring an office nurse was money needed well before there was any income – so, after my first month in practice, I was more in debt than I’d ever been.

Things went well, however, until our government convinced enough voters we needed Medicare and Medicaid – at which time paperwork increased enough to require hiring extra help. I was close to 30 years in practice – Medicare had refused to publish a fee schedule – I wanted to cut back but, increasing Malpractice Insurance made that impossible – I got a letter from Medicare alleging I had charges 100 patients $25 for office calls and only $19 was allowed. Most office calls then were just included in the cost of the operation and there was no evidence even one of those patients had paid such office call charge.

I assumed I was being threatened with a $600 fine I would have to defend.

Not so – it seemed there was a $2000 fine per patient – but they were being kind and not fining me $200,000 this itme – just “don’t do it again”. I returned that letter advising I was quitting practice and they probably could find some place to “stuff” (shove) that threatening letter.

Some doctors are doing things I don’t like but, basically, those practices were set up by the real culprits – insurance companies and layers of government agencies. There’s more but this is enough for now.

PUT THE BLAME WHERE IT BELONGS - WHO HIRED THOSE GOVERNMENT AGENTS WITH THEIR VOTES ?
Last edited by OJ on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
OJ KING
SEMPER FI
DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY
NRA LIFE MEMBER
HemiRambler
Levergunner

Post by HemiRambler »

I work in the medical equipment industry and I tell everyone I know the same thing - most if not all have ignored me, but I will repeat it here hoping it might help someone.

I'm no expert, but here's what little I do know. Not all scanners are created equal!!! For the most part the NEWER manufactured ones are better!!! If you have cancer - you want to be scanned on a system with the best resolution possible!!!! That often means a NEWER system versus and older one. You can ask you medical treatment place the age of their equipment - ask the tech running the equipment - they'll have a decent idea of it''s age and whether or not it was purchased new.

Smaller hospitals likely have older equipment (in part you can thank Hilary Clinton for that one - she was instrumental in the "certificate of need" - This was a concept where IF a small hospital COULD afford NEW equipment they were not allowed to purchase it unless they could show they served X number of people - thus proving they met the "certificate of need" requirements. Bigger hospitals found it easier to meet this requirement - and Hilary sleeps better as she "helped keep our medical costs down". Think about that when you want the BEST CHANCE possible.

Bottom line - we all do our homework when buying a rifle or new stove - yet we take all this for granted when it comes down to our own life!!!! Don't do it - ask questions. We had a guy at work diagnosed with cancer & he was sent to the local hospital for scans. Instead he called up one of our buddies to find out who in the area had the latest and greatest scanner that our company manufacture's. I'm not making this "plug" for the company I work for. What I am trying to get you to think about is that like anything equipment gets old - it's easy for a hospital to use equipment that might be "outdated". Why risk it???
OJ
Levergunner 3.0

Post by OJ »

Today's newspaper listed a general practitioner locally - as well as several specialty groups who have closed their private practices and have become employees of a local hospital - same thing has happened at competing hospital across town. Hospitals have been trying to accomplish that for over half century.

If anyone here thinks this will improve anything - I admire their optimism - but not their being perceptive of what that really means to patient care availability and quality.
OJ KING
SEMPER FI
DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

There is a parallel underground healthcare industry in America that has almost NONE of the problems we're talking about here.

It's called veterinary medicine. It's cash and carry at my vet. And there is lots of competition and choices both in price points and care quality. And no stinking dotguv bureaucrats interfering with my access, care quality, or other choices.

I would go to a vet for my own care in a heartbeat if that were possible.

I currently boycott everything that uses the words health or care. It's the only way I can exercise unfettered personal choice. The last liberty left, to just go away.....

it's just me tho
OJ
Levergunner 3.0

Post by OJ »

Grizz wrote:There is a parallel underground healthcare industry in America that has almost NONE of the problems we're talking about here.

It's called veterinary medicine. It's cash and carry at my vet. And there is lots of competition and choices both in price points and care quality. And no stinking dotguv bureaucrats interfering with my access, care quality, or other choices.

I would go to a vet for my own care in a heartbeat if that were possible.

I currently boycott everything that uses the words health or care. It's the only way I can exercise unfettered personal choice. The last liberty left, to just go away.....

it's just me tho
Worked for me until - I had to answer the question if I had been "fixed" - if not - when did I want scheduled.
:mrgreen:
OJ KING
SEMPER FI
DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Worked for me until - I had to answer the question if I had been "fixed" - if not - when did I want scheduled.
:mrgreen:
thanks, that is just flat funny right there.

I leave those kind blank.......