OT: Not using a lever action per se but

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
bigbore442001
Levergunner 3.0

OT: Not using a lever action per se but

Post by bigbore442001 »

Dad and I will head north to central New Hampshire to meet up with a good man who will help me obtain a moose. It is tough country in the fact that the moose population isn't as dense as say what we call the north country. They live in pocket areas and you need to find them.

Between work and refurbishing the old house I have not had as much time to practice as I would like. I hope that this doesn't go against me too much.

Today I am going to present a handgun safety class for a decent group of people. The money will be welcomed and after it is done I will have the range to myself. Then I shall get in some much needed practice. The Contender is sighted in but I need to practice more shooting with a shooting stick, off a pack in a prone position as well as resting the gun off of one of the beams to simulate a tree.

I hope all goes well. I checked the weather forecast and it may be warmer than usual. Moose don't move much if at all when it is warm. So hopefully when the opening day arrives next Saturday I will have the crosshairs of my TC Contender in .375 JDJ on a nice bull.
PaperPatch
Levergunner 3.0

Re: OT: Not using a lever action per se but

Post by PaperPatch »

New Hampshire is pretty country....Good luck on your hunt BB, and snap lots of photos for us please!

:wink:
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT: Not using a lever action per se but

Post by kimwcook »

PaperPatch wrote:New Hampshire is pretty country....Good luck on your hunt BB, and snap lots of photos for us please!

:wink:
Yes, please.
Old Law Dawg