35 WCF

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
muskeg13
Levergunner

35 WCF

Post by muskeg13 »

I shot several respectable groups yesterday with my M1895 rebarreled to .35 Winchester. The 3031 loads produced nothing to crow about, but I seem to have cracked the code with 4064. I got 1" or less with 4 of 5 shots at 50 yards, and I'm sure the flyers in each group were due to my sighting error.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2ndovc
Advanced Levergunner

Re: 35 WCF

Post by 2ndovc »

Neat looking .35!

I've had the best luck with Varget. Have to look at the load. Too late and don't feel like goning down the basement!

Granpa's '95!

Killed a big old boar with it a year and a half ago. books say it's equal to the .35 Remington.
I say it's got an egde on it.

Just an opinion.

jb 8)
jasonB " Another Dirty Yankee"

" Tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Re: 35 WCF

Post by Mike D. »

The .35 WCF is a MUCH better cartridge than the paltry .35 Rem. Heck, the .38-56 WCF can even surpass the .35 R. :)
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln