Jeff Quin is awesome

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Jeff Quin is awesome

Post by JReed »

I was researching a S&W 340 M&P out of couriosity and who should I find on Google Our own Jeff Quin http://www.gunblast.com/SW-340MP.htm :D . I find more often then not when Googling guns that Jeff's site shows up and he has writen an excelent article about it. I dont know why I bother searching I should just check him out first.

Thanks for all your hard work and great reading :D .
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
Bigahh
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bigahh »

He does have a Great job doesn't he? I would be willing to place a couple dollar bet that he's a very good shooter at the range. He squeezes the trigger more than the ordinary Joe!
SJPrice
Levergunner 3.0

Post by SJPrice »

Go check his sight today. He has some great pictures posted from all 4 days of the SHOT show. There are some great new products and guns coming and even a few nice lever guns to dream about and or drool over.
Always Drink Upstream From The Herd
RSY
Senior Levergunner

Re: Jeff Quin is awesome

Post by RSY »

JReed wrote:Thanks for all your hard work and great reading :D .
Surely you jest! We should all be so unlucky. 8)

scott
pharmseller
Senior Levergunner

Post by pharmseller »

I just like his last name...

Quinn
We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other.

General George C. Marshall, 1942
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Hey to me writing well is hard work. If it wasn't for spellcheck I would be screwed :shock: :D
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

HA! I put 'em over on spell check all the time. Sometimes I spell a word so bad I have to change it three time to get the spell check to figure out what I want.

Rusty <><
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
Jeff Quinn
Shootist

Re: Jeff Quin is awesome

Post by Jeff Quinn »

JReed wrote:I was researching a S&W 340 M&P out of couriosity and who should I find on Google Our own Jeff Quin http://www.gunblast.com/SW-340MP.htm :D . I find more often then not when Googling guns that Jeff's site shows up and he has writen an excelent article about it. I dont know why I bother searching I should just check him out first.

Thanks for all your hard work and great reading :D .
Thank you, Sir, for the kind words.
I love the shooting, handloading, and tinkering with guns part.
I detest the typing part. I type with one finger, sometimes two if I am really on fire. We now have about 550 articles on Gunblast.com, so hopefully, there is something that will be of use to everyone.
Jeff Quinn
gunblast.com
PPpastordon
Levergunner 2.0

Post by PPpastordon »

Your site is awesome, indeed.
I know that many others think so, also.
How do I know? I have been trying to log on - again. My computer is stopped so effectively - it is like it just quits!

Yes; your site is awesome. And it is with good reason. It is the best gun article read on line! Uuhhh - at least IMHO. :wink:

Grace and Peace.
Pastordon
Pastordon's Blog
The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know. (1 Cor. 8:2)
Papa
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Papa »

They say the "Job isn't finished until the paper work is done". Well maybe in this case it's virtual paper work, but I have to add my appreciation as well for your steadfastness and dedication to our shooting interest. I believe you are a true pioneer in this venue and set a standard that all others will have to follow.

Hope to meet up someday,
Papa

ps...Would like to know more about that Charter Arms 44 Target Bulldog. I have one of the originals and love it. Their site doesn't list it yet.
nemhed
Senior Levergunner

Post by nemhed »

I don't know, I think Jeff looks bored holding all those guns at the Shot Show. :wink:
C. Cash
Advanced Levergunner

Post by C. Cash »

Yes Great stuff Jeff. I also enjoy your articles very much!
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
Bigahh
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bigahh »

nemhed wrote:I don't know, I think Jeff looks bored holding all those guns at the Shot Show. :wink:
I noticed he did not look very bored while holding a gun, and standing next to a Pretty Girl at the same time!
Papa
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Papa »

One must keep up appearances and make sacrifices for the good of others :D

Papa
Jeff Quinn
Shootist

Post by Jeff Quinn »

Thank you, Gentlemen.
You are too kind.
It is good to know that my efforts are enjoyed by others. We now have readers in 187 countries, exceed 550,000 hits per day, answer well over 100 email questions per day, and have pretty much earned the respect of MOST gun makers. There are still a couple who will have nothing to do with us, but I still recommend their guns almost daily, as both make good weapons.
Jeff Quinn
gunblast.com
Bigahh
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bigahh »

Jeff Quinn wrote:Thank you, Gentlemen.
You are too kind.
It is good to know that my efforts are enjoyed by others. We now have readers in 187 countries, exceed 550,000 hits per day, answer well over 100 email questions per day, and have pretty much earned the respect of MOST gun makers. There are still a couple who will have nothing to do with us, but I still recommend their guns almost daily, as both make good weapons.
It doesn't matter what line of work you happen to be in, it seems you just can't please everyone no matter how hard you try. All you can do is Kill them with kindness. I will say Jeff, you really have me thinking of a Freedom Arms model 97, I started saving my pennies for one already. I may not get it to shoot as well as you did, but I really want one.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Based on Gunblast.com reviews of the Puma leveraction, the .480 Ruger cartridge, and the KelTec P3AT, I have purchased a KelTec, and a Puma in .480 Ruger and am totally satisfied with both. My next purchase is going to be the Ruger GP101 in .327 Magnum. Oh, I almost forgot the ACU'RZR I purchased from Paco based on the Gunblast article. Gunblast.com and Thegunzone.com are the two gun websites other than this one that I visit regularly. I also visit Ragweedforge.com to drool over the knives some.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost