Florida Levergunners

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Florida Levergunners

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Y'all gonna do any shooting or meeting the end of January or start of February. I be on vacation down your way then. Gotta introduce my GF to the ocean, she aint seen it B4 and plan on hitting the State forest that has a camp ground and range on it. Trying to decide which rifles to bring along. Going to be in Stuart for few days then head west to range.
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
kuda
Levergunner

Re: Florida Levergunners

Post by kuda »

Unfortunately I'll be working six nights a week at that time. I do live in Stuart though, so if you need any local advice on where to eat or what not let me know.
dr walker
Senior Levergunner

Post by dr walker »

If I am in town I am up for some shooting.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

Let us know what dates you plan to come down...
and we will try to get together...I am just southwest of Daytona
RimfireMcNutjob is in Sanford...I think we have a couple others in this area...
and a bunch over on the west coast....
What State forest are you going to hit....
Ocala National Forest is about 385000 acres and has a shooting range...
but its way north of Stuart
anyway let us know whats up!

BTW Have you heard from Larry....aka Duff-l-Bag....
we sure miss the guy!
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Ocala is where I'd like to spend a night or 2. The GF will keep me from doing "anything I shouldnt do :P Have a friend in Stuart that I am bringing his bike down to him. Probably down from Jan 25th til Feb 2nd. Aint heard from Larry in long time. Plan on hitting Memphis on way down, GF wants to see Graceland. I wanna hit the army surplus store there on east side of town. I just have to go to Key West and pick up these expensive sqare bales of "hay" :twisted: :lol: Should be a fun and relaxing 2 weeks of avoiding reality :D
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!