Photo bucket album

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Photo bucket album

Post by ollogger »

Well I did get a link posted to the photo bucket album with some of my guns.
Larger picture of my Wife on the mule Beauty also! LOL
I am not sure how to get the picture inserted into this forum I am writing on, just the link comes when I copy and paste.
But if you follow this link you can see all my pictures that I did manage to upload to photo bucket.
Will have to work on getting some more in to that album,
You can see the 73 with tools, the Henery Golden Boy 22 and the anniversary Henry Big Boy 357,
the 92 Rossi in a 45 colt, 94 Winchester, Rough rider pink handled 22, and the 45 Vaqero.
OH and the old Army saddle, had that when I was a kid riding! Pretty neat old saddle.
Hope you enjoy!
Ollogger
http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... htools.jpg
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: Photo bucket album

Post by J Miller »

When you put your cursor on the pic in photobucket a box will appear. Copy the last link, the one with the [img] at the front. Then paste it here and a pic will appear.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Kansas Ed
Senior Levergunner

Post by Kansas Ed »

There isn't any way to view your other pics on photobucket...only the '73...by following your link. But I must say that is a fine looking '73. What caliber?

Ed
adirondakjack
Senior Levergunner

Post by adirondakjack »

ollogger wrote:Well I did get a link posted to the photo bucket album with some of my guns.
Larger picture of my Wife on the mule Beauty also! LOL
I am not sure how to get the picture inserted into this forum I am writing on, just the link comes when I copy and paste.
But if you follow this link you can see all my pictures that I did manage to upload to photo bucket.
Will have to work on getting some more in to that album,
You can see the 73 with tools, the Henery Golden Boy 22 and the anniversary Henry Big Boy 357,
the 92 Rossi in a 45 colt, 94 Winchester, Rough rider pink handled 22, and the 45 Vaqero.
OH and the old Army saddle, had that when I was a kid riding! Pretty neat old saddle.
Hope you enjoy!
Ollogger
http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... htools.jpg
Next to each albumn and each pic are lines of code. If you copy the code called "IMG" and drop it right into a post, the pic will appear.
the code will use a resized version set to 640X480 or less, for use on BBS like this one, and will have the [img]and[/img] before and after the code....
Certified gun nut
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

the 73 is a 32-20 my wife had all the pix on the link we dont know what went wrong . will try next week end sorry

ollogger
ollogger
Advanced Levergunner

Post by ollogger »

Thanks for your help and I will give it a try. So much to learn about these computers and tricks of the trade. Much easier knowing about guns! LOL
Olloger
[img]htt[IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... ider45.jpg[/img]p://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/wyboots/Goldenboysroughrider45.jpg[/IMG]

well dang it didnt work for me. hmmm
adirondakjack
Senior Levergunner

Post by adirondakjack »

I tried fixing yer code, using proper IMG notaion, but before the forum will accept the pics, they have to be sized to 640X480 pixels or less. Yer full size images are too big.

On the upload thingee, there is a settings or preferences gadget where you can set it to automatically set pics to a max of 640X480 when it moves em from your computer to the 'bucket. That will fix that issue.
Certified gun nut