OT- went fishing yesterday

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

OT- went fishing yesterday

Post by pwl44m »

Here is what I caught. Taurus PT99.& a Stevens 22/410. I have been looking for an over under for quite some time, patience paid off.Nice little Gun but again I cant see the sights so the range report is quite Laughable.I had a younger Guy shoot it and it did a little better,that is at 25yds.The Taurus is what I actually went after and managed to talk Him out of the Stvens also.All is good in Bangor--++==Ca. :D
BTW I did split some wood before playing with the Guns. Have to make it look good.
The Stock and the hand gaurd were Hand Carved by the Guys Dad in the very early 70s,The Gun was bought in 1968 when the Guy turned 16 that I got it from.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT- went fishing yesterday

Post by Nath »

Nice, interesting wood work on the Stevens, looks ok :D

Nath.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
Russiancowboy
Levergunner

Post by Russiancowboy »

Nice finds. If you like the Beretta 92, but disslike the de-cocker I believe you will enjoy the the Taurus very much. I think it is the best pistol they make.
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

Nice. Anytime you can add to the herd it's a good thing. I didn't look at this post for a while because I thought it was about fishing. And, I'm not a fisherman.
Old Law Dawg
quietman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by quietman »

Nice! What kind of bait did you use? :D

Although if I had a rifle with a stock hand carved by my dad you'd only get it from me after I was 6 ft under. He'll regret that decision one day.