40th small trip

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

40th small trip

Post by pwl44m »

Last weekend was Our 40th Anniv, Mon. to be exact. Drove up to Boomtown and stayed the nite.Nuttin fancy, even got to wear My suspenders. Shopped Cabellas that Evening and next Morning. Got a Cabellas card and saved $25 on the first purchase.Got some 45 C brass and some laser cast 250 grn bullets.
Next day We drove to Virginia City And looked around. That place is So commercial with all that China "stuff" ( I saved the auto sensor some trouble).The Bucket of Blood Saloon was full of Men and Women dressed in old time Regalia wearing Sixguns and all.Seems there was Fronteir Days in Carson City that day which We missed.
We drove on to Carson City that afternoon and stayed the nite. As We were leaving Carson I stopped at a Pawn Shop to see what They had. No Guns but I did walk out with a New Homelite Pro 20 chainsaw for $99.99.That is what I used to cut down My Target.
We stayed in Tahoe the next nite at the "Monte Bleu", that is as fancy as We got, just the name. We had a good time just relaxing and taking in the Scenery. Lake Tahoe really is a Beautiful Lake.
Couple pics below, again nuttin fancy, Just The Mrs. and I
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Re: 40th small trip

Post by TedH »

Congratulations! 8)
NRA Life Member
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Congratulations, looks like you had a great time.. :D
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Borregos
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Borregos »

game keeper wrote:Congratulations, looks like you had a great time.. :D
+1
Pete
Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile gnawing through the leather straps to get up in the morning..................
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

Congratulations!

My brother was married in May of this year and we were on a yacht parked right in front of that island in your first picture. Pretty neat area. Didn't make it to Carson City, but we did make it to Donner Pass. A bit of history in that country.
Old Law Dawg
pwl44m
Advanced Levergunner

Post by pwl44m »

kimwcook wrote:Congratulations!

My brother was married in May of this year and we were on a yacht parked right in front of that island in your first picture. Pretty neat area. Didn't make it to Carson City, but we did make it to Donner Pass. A bit of history in that country.
There is a lot of History on that Pass,a lot of People died.Wrong time of year.We were a bit cocerned going over last weekend,so I took My truck for 4X4 but didn't need it, was beautiful the whole weekend.
Perry in Bangor----++++===Calif
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Congrats Perry and Mrs. Perry.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Nath
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Nath »

Good for you two :D Me thinks you should just about be gettin' to know each other by now :D

Nath.
Psalm ch8.

Because I wish I could!
jnyork
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jnyork »

Looks like a good time. Congratulations.