Politics - The Worst Kiss

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Politics - The Worst Kiss

Post by FWiedner »

Ted Kennedy has come out to endorse Barack Obama.

Bill, of course, backs Hillary.

Which do you suppose will be the "Kiss of Death" for either campaign?

:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Hopefulley it will be the kiss of death for both of'em :)
don Tomás
Levergunner 3.0

Post by don Tomás »

Tom

'A Man's got to have a code...
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

-John Bernard Books. Jan. 22, 1901
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Todd Mayo wrote:Hopefulley it will be the kiss of death for both of'em :)
+1,000!!!
Ram Hammer
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ram Hammer »

Do you remember when Ted was in the primary races about 20 years ago or so? The bumper stickers read "A BLOND IN EVERY POND"
No price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself

There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you.
Will Rogers
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Old Ted is speaking for the DNC.........We'll soon know. If worst comes to worst, at least Obama's voice don't sound like fingernails on a chalkboard :lol:
Joe Reilly
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Joe Reilly »

Looks like I missed reading one Hardy Boys Mystery book. 8)
NRA Benefactor Member

My mind is like a steel trap,
rusty and illegal in 37 states.
brucew44guns
Senior Levergunner

getting sick

Post by brucew44guns »

I think Teddy boy is a testament to the stupidity of the people of New Hampshire, and one has to wonder just how arrogant a politician has to become before they would be finally voted out of office. What has Teddy ever done, for anyone, that we wouldn't have been better off without? That young girl died that night because of his stupidity, yet he never has paid a price for it. Here's an extremely rich guy, in a very high office, lording it over many people, and yet he is an arrogant pig that deserves nothing but scorn in my book, and to be ran out of office. Yet those New Hampshire people keep on voting him back. Sad to say, our entire govt is full of such people, and the news media just let them slide. Bruce (oops!, make that Massachusetts, better to get it right, New Hampshire has it's own worthless politicians!!)
Last edited by brucew44guns on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat same as the worms.
Outlaw Josey Wales

Member GOA
NRA Benefactor-Life
runnin lead
Levergunner

Post by runnin lead »

NUKES ARE SAFER THAN KENNEDY"S CAR
Jim
GANJIRO

Post by GANJIRO »

BlaineG wrote:Old Ted is speaking for the DNC.........We'll soon know. If worst comes to worst, at least Obama's voice don't sound like fingernails on a chalkboard :lol:
And he's prettier than Hillary too... :P
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

GANJIRO wrote:
BlaineG wrote:Old Ted is speaking for the DNC.........We'll soon know. If worst comes to worst, at least Obama's voice don't sound like fingernails on a chalkboard :lol:
And he's prettier than Hillary too... :P
:oops: :oops: TMI, Ji, TMI :oops: :P
SJPrice
Levergunner 3.0

Post by SJPrice »

it is high time the Kennedy clan stop being allowed to make our lives miserable.

look at the last bit of legislation Arnie Kennedy, I mean Schriver oops I mean Swarznegger signed in CA
Always Drink Upstream From The Herd
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Bruce,
I'm afraid you've really offended a lot of people. Ted is from Mass.

When he was going to run for Pres. they had a plane fly all around the Tampa Bay area the Sat. before the primary towing a banner. The Banner said
"CHAPPAQUIDDICK"

Just the one word. As I recall he didn't do very well.

Rusty <><
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
brucew44guns
Senior Levergunner

Post by brucew44guns »

[quote="Rusty"]Bruce,
I'm afraid you've really offended a lot of people. Ted is from Mass.

When he was going to run for Pres. they had a plane fly all around the Tampa Bay area the Sat. before the primary towing a banner. The Banner said
"CHAPPAQUIDDICK"

Just the one word. As I recall he didn't do very well.

Massachusetts was edited back in yesterday about 3 hours after I posted. New Hampshire?---Massachusetts?, whats the difference, to me they're both full of liberal democrats. But sorry I had the state wrong to start. Bruce
To hell with them fellas, buzzards gotta eat same as the worms.
Outlaw Josey Wales

Member GOA
NRA Benefactor-Life
kaschi
Levergunner 3.0

Post by kaschi »

If there had been a 5 day waiting period after driving drunk, Mary Jo Kopeckny(spelling?) would still probably be alive! Only a Kennedy could get off on a charge like that... Rush Limbaugh had a couple good lines the other day when Teddy Kennedy endorsed Obama, one day after Caroline Kennedy gave him her endorsement. He said(referring to Ted's stuttering blooper awhile back calling Obama "Osama Obama I mean Obama bin Laden, ah I mean Barack Osama....") that Ted endorsed Obama at lunchtime purposely avoiding late afternoon or evening(because he'd be drunk then and could possibly screw the pronunciation up again). IT WAS REAL FUNNY!!! He continued on to say that "Sweet Caroline" who was photographed as a child playing under the desk in the Oval Office wasn't the last girl to play down there, but at least Caroline only spilled milk. How true!