Dryes Gun shop

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rodeo kid
Levergunner 3.0

Dryes Gun shop

Post by rodeo kid »

Has anyone done any business with Dryes Gun Shop in Bahama N.C.? They have a Browning BDM I am interested in and they have a very slick web site. I did a google Earth search and it is a small frame building so I thought I'd ask. I am thinking of stopping by to look at the BDM on my way back from NYC. My wife decided I needed a retirement job/hobby so we have begun breeding miniature schnauzers. It suprised me, but has grown and they sell well. I offer to deliver them or ship by air for the same price. The folks in NYC are buying two pups and wanted them driven hence the trip. I break even on Gas vs Air shipping and get to get away and see the country for only the cost of a motel and some food. I also stop at Gun shops on the way back if research has found something interesting. Thanks and God Bless.
Member : NRA
Oklahoma Rifle Assoc.
NPPAS

TRUISM: if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. So, my advice is: Buy more guns!
Hobie

Re: Dryes Gun shop

Post by Hobie »

I don't know squat about the shop but love my miniature schnauzer!
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
RSY
Senior Levergunner

Post by RSY »

What about the BDM appeals to you? Just curious. I find them neither fish nor fowl.
Chas.
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Chas. »

Just curious - is the process for an out-of-stater buying a gun from an FFL any different than a resident?
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

Chas. wrote:Just curious - is the process for an out-of-stater buying a gun from an FFL any different than a resident?
I believe the FFL in the state you are visiting has to send it to an FFL in your home state where that FFL then transfers it to you.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Handguns, not long guns. However, some won't sell to VA residents due to the NICS here. We use the State Police to do the check, most everyone else uses the FBI. I'm sure there are other variations.
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
rodeo kid
Levergunner 3.0

Post by rodeo kid »

Hobie, I have one more female puppie left, will be going near you if you want her.
Oklahoma Rifle Assoc.
NPPAS

TRUISM: if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. So, my advice is: Buy more guns!
rodeo kid
Levergunner 3.0

Post by rodeo kid »

RSY, I have a Browning Hi-Power practical and this BDM is also a practical and the two tone matches very well. Just thought it would be a neat companian and I do have to buy something this month. A month without a new gun is not acceptable. God Bless.
Oklahoma Rifle Assoc.
NPPAS