OT - met a fellow levergunner

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Ysabel Kid

OT - met a fellow levergunner

Post by Ysabel Kid »

August was a zoo of a month, work-wise. Not that I'm complaining - I'm just glad to have a job right now! Too many of our fellow countrymen (and women) are not as blessed. I traveled on business each week last month, a total of 12 flights! I did get a chance to meet a fellow levergunner during my travels a couple weeks ago, one of the nice benefits of the job. While in Kansas, after work one evening, I took a drive out to meet "brucew44guns" and his charming wife. We enjoyed a nice meal and a great conversation. It is always a pleasure meeting the fine people from this forum, and I hope I get the chance to meet many more of you in the years to come.

Thanks Bruce! :D
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Re: OT - met a fellow levergunner

Post by TedH »

8) 8) 8)
NRA Life Member
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Yep, it's been my pleasure to meet and greet a few.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
DixieBoy
Senior Levergunner

Post by DixieBoy »

YK - That's great you've been able to meet some of the crew here. I've never met bruce but we've communicated in the past. He's top notch in my book.

Hey, aren't we about due a lever gun pic with slippers sometime soon ? :) - DixieBoy
When the People Fear Their Government There is Tyranny; When the Government Fears the People There is Liberty.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

Bruce seems to be a great guy in his communications with me. Did you get a photo? No feet I hope...
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Griff wrote:Yep, it's been my pleasure to meet and greet a few.
+1 :D

One of these days we will be in the same part of the world and I will get to see the infamous slippers in person :lol:
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
lthardman
Levergunner 2.0

Post by lthardman »

I have never seen the slippers first hand, but I know the guy in them. It would be best to tease him about the slippers on line. If you see them up close and personal, the gentleman in question is too well armed to tease. Well heeled for sure.
"Now it cuts like a knife, but it feels so right." - Bryan Adams
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

Bruce is tops in my book too. Have not met him but have communictated with him off line and have enjoyed that very much
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

YK, let me know if your travels bring you any where near DC, Baltimore, Philly. Blessings
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Bruce is an interesting fellow and one I would like to meet and may. I think he is coming out this way.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

DixieBoy wrote: Hey, aren't we about due a lever gun pic with slippers sometime soon ? :) - DixieBoy
Overdue! :wink: