OK city Gunshow

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
2row
Levergunner 1.0

OK city Gunshow

Post by 2row »

I'de like too invite all who can make it to the gunshow in OK City the 26 & 27 Jan. that's this weekend I'll Be there look forward to seeing you there. Regards Robert aka 2row
Ram Hammer
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Ram Hammer »

Robert,
Thanks for the invite. Wish I could be there but I don't live in the area anymore but I sure do miss it. Do you ever get out to the OKC gun club? I used to shoot some of the competitions they sponsored.
Papa
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Papa »

I lived there most of my life, but have been located in the for the last 20 years. Post pics if you can......I miss the old fair grounds sometimes :(

Papa
cnjarvis
Senior Levergunner

Post by cnjarvis »

I'm planning on going Robert but I may not be able to spend anything :cry: .

I hate when that happens!
2row
Levergunner 1.0

Post by 2row »

Not so long ago I lived within 3 miles of the okc gunclub moved to SE OKLA in 96 I kinda miss it too sometime not that often. papa it still looks the same I'll try to get a few pix if I can. Chris I'll see you there don't have to spend any just enjoy looking. Robert
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

2row how often is the show in OKC. Do you see any 30 herrett dies there? I come thru every month or so
cnjarvis
Senior Levergunner

Post by cnjarvis »

We see one here 2-3 times a year, 4 at most. I haven't seen any 30 Herrett dies but I haven't looked for them either.

I've been to 3 shows or so here in OKC over the last 4 years. None of them were very big. Wannemaker's Tulsa Arms Show is a good one to go to.

I didn't see many levers here last weekend. Robert may have had more levers on his table than anyone else.