OT-RCBS customer service.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
roundup
Levergunner 1.0

OT-RCBS customer service.

Post by roundup »

The customer service provided by RCBS is first rate. It began with me some years back when I sent them a 222 Remington FL die that was scratching cases to have them buff it. I probably was at fault for the die. They sent me a brand new die at no charge. Over the years I have used the toll-free line for information and technical advise. Recently I discovered that the expander ball rod on my FL .35 Remington die was bent. They are sending me a new one at no charge. The vast majority of my reloading equipment is RCBS. And will continue to be so.
Happy Trails!
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Re: OT-RCBS customer service.

Post by J Miller »

I have had the same treatment from them. Excellent folks to deal with.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

roundup wrote:The customer service provided by RCBS is first rate. It began with me some years back when I sent them a 222 Remington FL die that was scratching cases to have them buff it. I probably was at fault for the die. They sent me a brand new die at no charge. Over the years I have used the toll-free line for information and technical advise. Recently I discovered that the expander ball rod on my FL .35 Remington die was bent. They are sending me a new one at no charge. The vast majority of my reloading equipment is RCBS. And will continue to be so.
Aye, that's been my experience with them on both occasions I've needed their help.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
kimwcook
Advanced Levergunner

Post by kimwcook »

I received a RCBS Chargemaster for Christmas and it went Kaput in about a half hour of working. I sent it back and they sent me a new one. No questions asked. They'll continue to get my business.

Edit: They also sent a check to cover the shipping back to them.
Old Law Dawg
rock-steady
Levergunner 2.0

Post by rock-steady »

+1 for excellent customer service from RCBS!

:D :D :D
"People who need long explanations at moments when everything depends on instinct have always irritated me." ~ Guy Sajer
TedH
Advanced Levergunner

Post by TedH »

They have always gone above and beyond in my experience.
NRA Life Member
Chuck 100 yd
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Chuck 100 yd »

My RCBS Lubri-sizer was leaking around the bottom of the base. Not a lot, just enough to bug me, so off it went back to them. Several days later here comes a brand new one.
The very first bullet in the die and the spot welds on the handle linkage broke and I set with the handle in my hand.
:x :x :x
I drilled through the spot welds and the handle and installed button head stainless bolts and nylock nuts. It has been working fine now for many years.

They are good people and you know about Murphy..... :lol: