O.T.- Regarding Prayers

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
slimster
Levergunner 3.0

O.T.- Regarding Prayers

Post by slimster »

I sometimes feel a little bit guilty if I don't respond to prayer requests in print for each thread where it is asked, but please rest assured that I ask for His blessings for all of the fine friends on this forum every day, and each special needs request that I see definitely gets specific action. (I'm a "hunt and peck" typist, but it's no chore to talk to the Master) "Through Him all things are possible"! Thanks guys, I feel better now.
Modoc ED
Advanced Levergunner

Re: O.T.- Regarding Prayers

Post by Modoc ED »

I'd say that's ok. Some wear their religion and beliefs on their shoulders -- others in their pockets. No matter what your beliefs, never feel hesitant to practice your beliefs as YOU see fit.
ED
Yer never too old
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

That's fine as Ed says. You know, we know that many more say a prayer than every post here. That's reflected in the board statistics. I usually post because I have the time and I want to encourage the requester. I know from personal experience that when you ask you are well into the need... Thank you for taking the time to bring up the subject!
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mklwhite »

Modoc ED wrote:I'd say that's ok. Some wear their religion and beliefs on their shoulders -- others in their pockets. No matter what your beliefs, never feel hesitant to practice your beliefs as YOU see fit.
Amen.
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

I reckon that I have said it before but I feel blessed to be part of this forum. It is awesome to know that christian men around the world are ready to offer prayer to my God for anyone that ask for help for family or friends.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15
Leverdude
Senior Levergunner

Post by Leverdude »

slimster wrote:I sometimes feel a little bit guilty if I don't respond to prayer requests in print for each thread where it is asked, but please rest assured that I ask for His blessings for all of the fine friends on this forum every day, and each special needs request that I see definitely gets specific action. (I'm a "hunt and peck" typist, but it's no chore to talk to the Master) "Through Him all things are possible"! Thanks guys, I feel better now.

I'd say thats fine, as I do the same thing. :)
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

As much as I try not to, I know I miss some of these posts. I cover it in my nightly prayers, part of which go:

"Lord, please bless all the members of the Leverguns forum, especially those who have asked for prayer, and the people in those prayer requests."
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Thanks Slimster - I believe it is working!!!!!!!!!! :)

Whoa, I am asking for prayer just to get enrolled in Ys nightly blanket prayer - thanks Y.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Old Savage wrote:Thanks Slimster - I believe it is working!!!!!!!!!! :)

Whoa, I am asking for prayer just to get enrolled in Ys nightly blanket prayer - thanks Y.
:D Not a problem!