Zero Bullet Company - Any users?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
meanc
Levergunner 3.0

Zero Bullet Company - Any users?

Post by meanc »

Checking if anyone has any experience with Zero Bullets, particularly the 357mag.
...and I don't think he even knows it...Walks around with a half-assed grin...If he feels fear, he don't show it. Just rides into hell and back again.
JustaJeepGuy
Senior Levergunner

Re: Zero Bullet Company - Any users?

Post by JustaJeepGuy »

Didn't they go out of business 15-20 years ago?
A man's admiration for absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him.

Alexis de Tocqueville
milton
Levergunner 2.0

Post by milton »

I just bought a bunch of their 158 JSP's and tried them out in my Rossi M 92,I got excellent groups using 2400.The bullets look like some old Speer 158's but I have not tried them on game yet.
Some friends at the range bought some 158 JHP's and said they shot well in his Ruger GP.
"Knowledge without understanding is a dangerous thing. For a little knowledge entices us to walk its path, a bit more provides the foundation on which we take our stand, and a sufficient amount can erect a wall of knowledge around us, trapping us in our own ignorance."
Terry Murbach
Shootist

Post by Terry Murbach »

YEP. WORKED FINE.
RIDE, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND SPEAK THE TRUTH
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

I've never used any Zero Bullets that I'm sure of. However here is their web site and their product distribution site:
Zero: http://www.zerobullets.com/
Roze: http://www.rozedist.com/

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
meanc
Levergunner 3.0

Post by meanc »

I'm hoping their 158gr JSP work as well as the Remington and Magtech. Just ordered a whole gaggle of them. Also got 1000 Ranier 44mag 300gr FP. So I'm pretty set in the reloading dept. for a while :D

I'll give a range report when they come in. They're stating a 2 week wait, but at their prices I think it's worth it.
...and I don't think he even knows it...Walks around with a half-assed grin...If he feels fear, he don't show it. Just rides into hell and back again.
JustaJeepGuy
Senior Levergunner

Post by JustaJeepGuy »

I guess it was some other "Zero" something I was thinking of.
A man's admiration for absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him.

Alexis de Tocqueville
JerryB
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JerryB »

I have used them in a couple of pistol calibers, .38/.357 and .45 Colt. they seem to shoot fine in all of of levers and sixguns.
JerryB II Corinthians 3:17, Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

JOSHUA 24:15