Browning B92 centennial

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Browning B92 centennial

Post by barbarossa »

Just took delivery of a nib Browning B92 in 44mag.I had a B92 before, but like a fool sold it off and have been kicking myself in the butt ever since.I find the Browning 92 one of the best little carry rifle there is.The rounded reciever bottom just fits into the palm of your hand like it was meant to be there.This time this gun is here to stay and won t be sold or traded off.
arjunky
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Browning B92 centennial

Post by arjunky »

barbarossa wrote:Just took delivery of a nib Browning B92 in 44mag.I had a B92 before, but like a fool sold it off and have been kicking myself in the butt ever since.I find the Browning 92 one of the best little carry rifle there is.The rounded reciever bottom just fits into the palm of your hand like it was meant to be there.This time this gun is here to stay and won t be sold or traded off.
I've got one coming in the mail from levers. Also bought a .357 from TNBigBore a while back.
Pretty sure unless I'm down to my last dime, neither one is going anywhere until I'm gone. :D
I can't image the .44 is going to have as slick an action as the .357, like butter, someone must have worked it over in the past.

Byron
Lastmohecken
Senior Levergunner

Post by Lastmohecken »

Yes, those 92 Browning are fantastic, I have a Centenial, also. Mine is not going anywhere.
NRA Life Member, Patron
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 1886 »

I nave had three pass through my paws. The .357 was the pick of the litter. 1886.
Windjammer
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Windjammer »

I have an unfired one in 44 mag for sale $650.00

bmyers5229@bellsouth.net
Reqards,
Windjammer