VTIGunparts

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
milton
Levergunner 2.0

VTIGunparts

Post by milton »

Anyone order replacement parts from VTI and if so how was the parts ordered and the service? I need a hammer and hand for an 1860 Colt Uberti copy.
"Knowledge without understanding is a dangerous thing. For a little knowledge entices us to walk its path, a bit more provides the foundation on which we take our stand, and a sufficient amount can erect a wall of knowledge around us, trapping us in our own ignorance."
Buck Elliott
Member Emeritus

Re: VTIGunparts

Post by Buck Elliott »

Parts and service both first-rate.

The ladies I have dealt with there over the phone are very knowledgable and helpful. Parts usually ship that day or at least next day.
Regards

Buck

Life has a way of making the foreseeable that which never happens, and the unforeseeable, that which your life becomes...
milton
Levergunner 2.0

Post by milton »

Just what I was hoping to hear ,thank you !!!!
"Knowledge without understanding is a dangerous thing. For a little knowledge entices us to walk its path, a bit more provides the foundation on which we take our stand, and a sufficient amount can erect a wall of knowledge around us, trapping us in our own ignorance."
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

milton,

I haven't ordered any parts yet, but I spent quite a while on the fone with them. They took the time to hash out my questions and didn't act like I was a bother at all.

I will be putting in an order in the near future.

Joe
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Bruce
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bruce »

Well, we will see. I just placed my first order with them. They did seem to know what was going on. One thing is for sure. I have bought my last Uberti product. Soft srews is my main complaint. Try calling Uberti and you will see why they have lost my business.
http://www.pumprifle.org/
Bruce Hamlin's Pump Rifle Forum
milton
Levergunner 2.0

Post by milton »

Thanks guys ! Yes I just placed an order also and the people I spoke to actually knew their business !!!Only thing is they didn't have the hammer I needed but I also had to get some stuff for a Remington.
I know what you mean Bruce,I have had to case harden all the triggers in my Uberti guns in order for them to work.I did notice that VTI had some hardened parts for the revolvers.