Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

I never had Mad Dog. Never drank sloe gin, but had a couple buddies that did. We had this game where someone always had a camera and the first one to puke ended up in a picture. I'm proud to say I was never captured. Mostly cause I never puked. As I've said before, I hate throwing up.
A bud had been drinking sloe gin fizzes along with eating a bunch of stuff. We were up to camp and a bud got a pic of this guy leaning on his truck with one hand and a red river of sloe gin fizz flying out his face. It looked like his throat had been cut. :D
Good times!
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey while I'm asleep you're all talking about alcohol I've never heard of :oops: I didn't know there was such a thing :? anyway Sloe gin I definitely know about, I used to make it every winter as it is traditionally the hip flask filler for Pheasant shooting days, I'm always on the lookout for Sloes even though I don't make it anymore.

Florence and Susie look like the kinda gals I've been searching for all my life, I bet they scrub real pretty 💕

Temps in the 60s wet windy and feels cold..
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

102° on the course yesterday. 107° predicted today and tomorrow.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

I don’t think I ever drank any hard stuff except bourbon and rum…….I was always a beer guy……..

JAY WINS….I’ll ship ya some MD 20/20 I have left over from my high school days.

80 degrees with humidity so thick you can see the water in the air.

Dunno Fred…..the most history to me that’s interesting comes from the Crusades to the R.W with a partial interest up to and including WW2…….after that you can’t believe anything in print.

Will someone please send GK a pint or two of Irish potato beer. It’ll stop him from sleeping and on to ralphing.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Quote Six
Will someone please send GK a pint or two of Irish potato beer. It’ll stop him from sleeping and on to ralphing.

And all this time I thought we were buddies......... :lol:
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well you are covering the medieval period to the modern era and history was never honest, just an account. Nothing has changed.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

History was always my favorite subject in school. I kinda pick and choose my favorites though.
I've always hoped that as a consolation after we die, we will get a clear view of human history here on earth. I'm hoping anyway. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That’s the plan.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It ain't easy being a Shepherd.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK,
We are buddies…….I can tell your character by your words over a period of time and my offer will always stand….

After all, WE are the Shooter Elites, having been in the game since those “others” were in their diapers.

Fred…errrrr….Dad, yes, I know that most of the written history is biased depending if the writers were Christians or ragheads…..but one thing for sure, human life didn’t mean much to the invaders. Entire villages were slaughtered, building burnt down, people tortured, animals slaughtered and most of it was for land, fortune, or religious based so yes, no much has changed.

It’s just interesting how mankind is the only animal that hunts and kills his own for sport and material items. Had to go to Costco today to pick up a few things and watching and observing people in a hectic situation (the 4th) continues to solidify my belief that people are only “nice” when they have to be and or consequences. Otherwise, they’d roll right over you…..shopping carts banging into each other…people changing lines at the register just to save 10 seconds. Cars going 30 mph in the parking lot to race to be the first in line at the light.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Multiple choice…..I was going to share this on the regular discussion but there would be some people that would use it to trash me……because no one else reads our stuff, I figured I’d be safe here….😂. 🤥. 😫. 😎. 🤯

Now, is it “1” or “2” ?

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Neither.
It's irrelevant if he is armed or unarmed. He is obviously a victim. And innocent of anything because he was oppressed.
Quick! Give him 5 million dollars.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

He don’t need the 5 mil not yet, but will soon…...Governor Newsome gave him his 1.2 mil in reparations but he just bought a house for 1.19999 mil. so he’s still has a dollar in his pocket but he can’t get it out.😝

Gotta admit, that is a funny picture…..like, what’s with the gun?

My buddy from work posts this stuff on FB and mom shows them to me…..I heard her laughing from 40’ away so I come running over…….

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This is what happens when a liberal administration brings in millions of immigrants from trash countries. In this case it’s Muslims.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/french-ri ... y-shooting

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Deadly shooting? There must be some mistake. For, as you know, the US is the only place this kind of thing happens. European countries have common sense gun laws.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It’s been a personal battle for me since I was old enough to understand….joined the NRA at 18, sopported the cause all of my life, argued with people and showed them the facts, wrote letters, etc…..but buddy, I’m tired……just wondering if the next gen. has what it takes.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. My dad and I were members for over 40 years. No more. The NRA is neutered and defunct IMO. Sending them money is a waste. They are just concerned about their own survival at this point.
Case in point, the pistol brace fiasco. While GOA, FPC, and SAF all had suits filed and were fighting, the NRA was MIA. UNTIL, they all got injunctions for their members. Then the NRA wants to jump on board with SAF so they can get the benefits too, and claim they DID something.
I laughed when I heard the courts told them to pound sand, just for the reason I stated.
The underlying message here is that the NRA isn't feared politically anymore.
And it's nobody's fault but their own.
As far as I'm concerned, Wayne can keep his suits and vacations. I'll send my money to GOA.
That's why we always stayed annual members. I never trust any organization enough to send a big amount of money at once.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I stopped supporting your NRA a while back as it seemed to me they were not pulling their weight, plus the magazines when I got them that is were the only benefit I got out of it. The gun owner associations in the UK are either frightened of their own shadow or too small in membership to have any clout. . . :roll:
I still get bombarded with requests to rejoin your NRA offering me all sorts of discounts and gifts none of which apply to me being a foreign member which always cost me more to be a member anyway.
I used to be very vocal fighting for hunting and gun rights, writing letters, going on protest marches even tackling members of government personally but without a constitution the battles were all lost with the help of celebrities and the corrupt media telling the sheeple what to think. The UK is about to tighten their control on shotguns and bring in a total ban on lead.
Having endured three quarters of a century of stupid laws I have lost the will to fight anymore unless someone starts a revolution that is.... :?
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well, having actually worked in the gun rights area raising money and dispersing it I might say that there are various organizations defending the cause. But one of the weaknesses is the supporters will abort support if the organizations actions DON’T follow their preferred approach. While at the same time the antis will support anything that goes against the Second.

Still, the left is seeing to be leary of the Bud Light crew. Because beyond the noise, are people counting heads and dollars. The dedicated right does not understand politics.

But they love singing to their own choir.

Btw, the 40% middle decides everything.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well…….I’ll always defend the NRA. Wayne, like any head of an organization, live well. At least he didn’t buy five mansions like that BLM monster did……with the NRA and it’s 5 million members it’s like a standing army waiting on the sidelines when the liberals come out and say, “turn in everything, NOW! Wayne or no Wayne, we are millions strong and remain a threat to their agenda whether the NRA is corrupt or not. If the NRA was not there it’s like the hood rats on building up their drug empire if the cops were not there. It’s a deterrent and the NRA still has clout……..

You can’t give the libs NOTHING, NOTHING,as they will never stop until they get it all like GK says. No registration, nothing. I get the insides about the ATF from my bud….two nights he was over telling me the countless changes in rules they have. He says every few months they will send him a new list that’s an inch thick…he called them back on the last one and asked them how he’s supposed to know everything in there overnight……he had an issue last week when a guy from Delaware wanted to buy an AR . (Delaware outlawed all new sales of AR’s IN DELAWARE) and said he was going to take it to his other house in upstate Pa so my bud calls the ATF and they couldn’t give him an answer. They said to call back the next day and he would have an answer for him……so he calls back and the ATF still does not know so my bud said, well, then I’m gonna sell it to him because you people make the laws and don’t have an answer so therefore the old laws stand until you specifically tell the dealers what exactly the law is.

THATS how you handle these idiots…..use their own stupidity/laziness against them.

In the meantime let the show begin! NOTHING is gained by being “nice”.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Exactly, the war is on and has always been.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nope. The funny thing about a reputation is it may take years to make one, but it can be destroyed in a day.
The fact is, Wayne has been living like a king. When there was dissenters, and they tried to enact change, he used whatever means necessary to keep his power and position. Even to the detriment of the organization. And with a loss of vigilance regarding 2nd ammendment issues.
They should have been at the forefront of these issues with the pistol braces and frames.
They have been silent.

Neither I, nor the democrats and antis care one whit about their history. What are they gonna do today? Cause like you said, the antis ain't backing off.
I was a member for a long time. I sent money a few times a year. I don't think its the best use of the money anymore. I will send it to an organization that seems more focused, on task, and a little less top heavy.
This sort of thing is inevitable with any organization that gets too big. Whether it's the NRA, the catholic church, or the US government. It's run by people. And people are corrupt. Especially when they can hide in a big crowd.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, my DAD agrees with his son and his son agrees with his DAD…….the PAST means a lot. We would have lost our rights a zillion times if it wasn’t for the NRA. What’s the matter with Wayne making big money? Chelsea Klinton, a nobody kinky haired no nothing makes about what Wayne makes…$600,000. Hunter Biden is good for about a million a year. What do they do for the masses? Nothing, they are crooks and if Wayne is a crook, then that’s OK with me. The NRA buys a LOT of votes by donating to politicians…dirty, just the way liberals do it.

On a more pleasant note, a frog climbed up our front bay window just a few minutes ago…..he climbed up that window like it was horizontal. I tell ya, wonders never seize.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Correction….Hunter Biden makes 20 MILLION a year and has a net worth of 230 MILLION…..for what?

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The only reason I joined your NRA was that the USA is still mostly a bastion for gun rights, the UK has fallen about as low as its possible and is a lost cause. I was proud to have a NRA sticker on my car and more than happy to argue with anyone who didn't like it. However I can no longer afford to support a cause that has zero benefit for me personally even though I applaud any cause that helps you guys to hang on to your freedom. Over the years I have spent a lot of money and time fighting stupid legislation and it has gotten me nowhere. Governments are corrupt and people are stupid a great combination to come up against... :twisted:

Six, you have a really cool frog ... :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm not saying everyone needs to agree with me. I have no problem being odd man out.
Absolutely, the NRA DID do a lot for us and the 2nd A. DID. Past tense. They ain't doing much now. With all the internal strife, they are just surviving.
I don't care what Wayne makes either. As long as it's above board and voted on by the board. But it ain't just his salary. Its all the little perks and improprieties. It's the idea that if HE is doing it, it's right. He is just like the politicians. Nobody knows more than Wayne that the antis will do anything to discredit and tear down us and the NRA. He should never have given them the ammo they needed to get him and the organization in the news. He let the NRA's reputation, and ours as members be tarnished over his personal gain. I cant excuse that. I stood by him for many years, and DID give him a pass for a while. Damaging the reputation of an organization with the reputation the NRA had was inexcusable for me. Giving the NRA a pass because of what they've done in the past is no different than saying because JFK was pro gun, voting Democrat doesn't hurt. It's no different than the German people paying the price for Hitler. Choose your leaders wisely. You will be held responsible, even if it isn't necessarily fair.
Anyway.... I ain't trying to step on toes or change minds. Just being honest on where I'm coming from.
I know I'm an odd duck and have a big problem trusting any big organization to not be self serving and corrupt. In THAT, I agree that the past means a lot. There's a lot of history behind my suspicions in regards to people's motives and actions.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

What means a lot is the future and who can help us. Conservatives tend to be independent and liberals tend to be dependent and flock together to be used by anyone who will promise them stuff and their socialist or worse ways.

The NRA is national. Gun politics and laws tend to be state issues. The NRA cannot fight every states issues. That must be done locally. What has happened nationally are the Supreme Court judges. Fractionalizing off over this view or that weakens the whole cause. All the Dem appointments are against you. Trump being in at the right time has largely saved things in the short term. Being in Cali and not likely to leave certainly has influenced my views.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Absolutely. However, while most likely I will be cast to the trash heap, here goes...
This latest 2a mess with the frames, receivers, and pistol brace fiasco lies squarely on Trump's shoulders. He started this with the whole bump stock mess. That action gave the ATF the impression it could create law. It set a precedent.
I voted for Trump both times. I do think his motives are pure and he wishes for what is best for the US. That being said, I don't think he will necessarily bring what is best for us now. It wouldn't be his fault, but that doesn't matter. It's just what is. He would have so much opposition from both parties, his presidency would be nullified.

My opinion is nobody can help us. It is just an arc that over time will self correct or we will be destroyed by ourselves.
The supreme court is also not above reproach in this age of political reality. If the trajectory of current 2a rulings continues, the entire NFA will be called into question. THAT will not be tolerated. I don't care who sits on that court. They will be threatened to let the NFA stand or else. There is no way, no way the court is going to be allowed to make a ruling and the next day you'll be allowed to buy a full auto through the mail.
Ain't happenin.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Just spent nearly an hour replying to this only to have it disappear when I clicked submit :evil: :evil: :evil: anyway I suppose I was only preaching to the choir :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oops. I must have broken it with all my sacrilage. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

A man who doesn't speak his mind ain't worth listening to................ agreeing or not is optional... :lol:
Gun control has been and still is a BIG factor in my life, I have suffered the effects of it far more than you guys so I understand how much you are up against and I wish you every success in keeping your freedom. The NRA is not perfect but it is big and size counts when it comes to women or politicians.
I may renew my membership and cancel the UK association I support at the moment, I can't afford both and the UK one will never get my handguns back but the NRA may help you to keep yours.
Like I said earlier, I'm tired of fighting bureaucracy and always being on the losing side really sucks.

Oh almost forgot Happy Independence Day...... :D 🇺🇸
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thank you GK……we just had the parade go by….fire engines, cop cars, floats, tractors, kids on bikes, motorcycles, antique cars ….I used to walk out and watch it from a chair and get candy thrown at me but realized most of those yuppies are China supporters and don’t know the meaning of Independence

The NRA gives ratings to all politicians and if 5 million of us look at those ratings that means at least 30 million know the ratings from word of mouth…….on the new the first things that comes out of the mouths of liberals is “we are gonna destroy the NRA”………very strong deterrent of which the NRA weighs heavily on their minds……good, I hope they choke on those 3 letters……capitalized of course. 🤮😵
Last edited by Sixgun on Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Just got back from a little bike ride. I felt a couple sprinkles on the way back but got out from under it. Took a little ride last night too. That doubled my mileage for the year. It just WON'T stop raining. Last week over west, they got 5 inches. Yup...5 inches of rain in just a few hours. It washed whole completed sections of tarred road out.
Bulldog camps is a set of sporting camps up in Enchanted, by Jackman. They've been there for over a hundred years. Ive stayed there, it's a beautiful place. Or, it was. The water running off the mountains completely washed it away into the pond. The water in that pond is so clear you could see right to the bottom. Not now I bet.
What a shame.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Rained all day here too :( even had to switch the central heating on plus I'm going down with some lurgi or other so hot toddys are in order.....🍷
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

We actually had a complete day of sunshine…it’s now around 9:30. Still crazy humid. Accomplished nothing today.

Dogs don’t like the big booms……

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

If they destroy the NRA a stronger more efficient organization will rise many times the strength of the NRA.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Took another little ride this evening. Humid here too.
Zoey doesn't care for the fireworks, but it freaks that Shepherd out the most. She crawls right up in my lap and buries her head under my arm and shivers. Feel bad for her.
Don't bother the little poodle a bit. Haha WTH? :D
snkbittin
Levergunner 1.0

Post by snkbittin »

Morning Gentlemen. I really need to get on here more ..I miss loads of good info and stories ..On the Gun subject..I get a 4;30 AM text from my youngest son ..as the kids are on bypass in case of a problem...Happy Birthday Dad it says..4;30AM so I text him back and say thanks and why so early?.. He tells me he's in "Mogodisu" Brockton for a shooting.. over 100 casings 1 dead 2 others hit.. He's a CSI/Forensic scientist for the Mass State Police ..Now Brockton was a vibrant city 50 yrs ago ..now its the typical cesspool of Liberal control ..once the home of boxing greats Rocky Marciano and Marvin Hagler
The weather has sucked here and looks to suck for the next week ..Ive driven the Shelby bout 130 miles since May ..ridiculous ..I do get to spend my Bday with my grandson so theres that and Momma taking me to CT to the Valley RR tomorrow where i get to operate a Steam engine ..a 2-8-2 Mikito class ..she got me the rich kid package and ill be on the throttle for 2 hours!! Yay me! ..I hope all is good with you ..healthy and all that junk .. Snkbittin..
Fords..Shelbys..John Deeres..Winchesters..Colt..S&W and O scale RR’er
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ahoy matey!
Happy Birthday sir! Wow! Quite a job your son has. It's a shame to see what this country is turning into. It's changing up here too. That's no small thing, cause it hadn't changed in generations up here.
Sorry your Shelby isn't getting much action. My Harley and my Jeep had been kind of the same. The woods are so wet the JD 770 and my dirt bike are fairing no better at camp.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Happy Birthday snkbittin always good to see you here.. :D at least your son is not going to be short of work there. :?
I'm not burning much rubber either these days but that might change if I can find the shogun I'm looking for, it's bound to be on the other side of the country, oh well at least it's a small country.

70f cloudy with showers.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

snkbittin wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:10 am Morning Gentlemen. I really need to get on here more ..I miss loads of good info and stories ..On the Gun subject..I get a 4;30 AM text from my youngest son ..as the kids are on bypass in case of a problem...Happy Birthday Dad it says..4;30AM so I text him back and say thanks and why so early?.. He tells me he's in "Mogodisu" Brockton for a shooting.. over 100 casings 1 dead 2 others hit.. He's a CSI/Forensic scientist for the Mass State Police ..Now Brockton was a vibrant city 50 yrs ago ..now its the typical cesspool of Liberal control ..once the home of boxing greats Rocky Marciano and Marvin Hagler
The weather has sucked here

Hey Snake Man…..yea……we all know outcome of a socialistic society, but the only ones who know it have an IQ of over 80.

There was a blast-em-up in Philly yesterday……5 of those hood rats bit the dust along with probably 50 others that will gradually hit the newsstands as they find the bodies.

Your birthday huh?…….well, we share the same day but not the same year….that makes 4 people I know who are July 5 ers….006

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Happy Birthday to you too Six :D nothing happening here I'm staying indoors nursing some sort of bug, I must have picked it up at supermarket :(
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Happy birthday, getting after Wine Monkey for leaving banana peels around. And as a gift the Nov 2nd chili recipe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Happy birthday buddy! Glad you didn't get caught in the crossfire.
Well, it ain't raining. But it's hotter n holy h3ll!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey…hey……do’s bro’s blasted the city all to heck over da last few days….and nights……they don’t care what time of the day it is, if they have a score to settle, they are gonna do it whenever their trigger finger regains the strength that it lost the day before from holding up 40 oz cans of malt liquor.

Yea…yea……the Big Day….…thank you my fine compadres……I celebrated by hooking up the trailer to the Rubicon and oooonnnnnnn to Home Depot!….yep, all by myself except for Ben and about 15 of his twins…(hey, ya like dat? I just made that up….). Yea……I got me one of those mega shopping carts and walked the aisles throwing in there whatever I wanted……spent some very serious money…..very serious….

Roll of Gorilla Glue duct tape. $10

2 empty spray bottles. $4

2 gallons of Ortho ant killer……I figure instead of buying a can of ant killer that costs $6.99 that you get 14 sprays out of I’d buy it by the gallon for $12.99

A Ridgid power strip……those things are beasts….$34

And…….and……………a brand NEW 20 foot ladder…….I already have 4 other ladders but I never had a blue one!..$299
Yea…..big bucks around here……I spent about the same today as Old Savage spends daily for green fees. I’ll be broke for 6 months and it’s all because I never had a blue ladder.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wine monkey? I think that’s a sock monkey……My aunt made me one when I was 2 years old and still have it…believe it’s the oldest thing I ever owned.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I need an empty spray bottle.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey there sunny side up…..or more appropriately, “Dad”…….

Which one do you want dad? I can get these regularly as people in California have so much money they don’t refill anything……Now, pops, the sock monkey is non negotiable…..

On to your immediate needs with the spray bottles…….these have “big mouths” for easy refilling……I’ll get you a case of them and overnight it….

There’s nothing more important than my dads needs….or wants…-your son……I’ll even throw in the Colts….yea, even the rare target version of the New Service………..your dedicated and honorable son.—006

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Wowser, got your own monkey and the Colts are cool. Amazing what you can come up with.

Here’s be my pair.

Mud 90s, hot dry wind, great golf weather.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Dad,
Are you serious? You need the empty spray bottles?…..I’m at Home Depot 3 times a week——-your obedient servant——your son.