Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

No. The enclosed 2 place snowmobile trailer. During hunting season, we take the sled out and put it in the garage. We haul the trailer up to camp and put the 4 wheeler (and now my bike) in it so they are under cover. We use it like a garage up there. Leave it all month.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! I won one.
I don't need a prize. You boys smiling faces is all the prize I need. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

You won't see my smiling face :( I'm having hassle from the police, I sent a photo of my new gun cabinet after informing them of the 16 gauge purchase and they emailed back saying that they wanted more photos, I explained that the cabinet is in a small closet and impossible to photograph from all angles and sent another photo trying to show how hidden the cabinet is, just received an email saying that is not good enough so they are sending out an officer to fully check the installation. All for one shotgun :roll:
If it doesn't pass then confiscation is likely and I could be charged with something? You guys don't know how lucky you are...
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh man, I'm sorry my friend. I'm having Kristy send all her "good juju" power your way. She's got "the shine" like that, so it's the best I can do I'm afraid.
It just sucks you have to deal with all that. I hope my grandkids will be as lucky as we have been here so far. Freedom is getting scarce in this dystopian world.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Tell Kirsty thanks :D I need all the help I can get. I never expected that my life would take such a plunge as it has these last 15 months, at 75 I thought I was safe from all this BS. According to the Home Office I am only a level one security risk and should be able to keep my gun just in a gun lock but the local police demand almost top level security even for one shotgun just because they fouled up and had their butt kicked a couple of years ago. At the moment I feel lower than a rattle snakes belly... :(
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

That really sucks GK…….dont understand why the “ones in charge” pay more attention to people who are at least risk of unruly behavior than they do low life’s.

Bolt the cabinet to the floor or other studs……..don’t worry about the old sea hag. Before they come and with the gun in the metal cabinet put on a trigger lock and dismantle the gun with the forearm hidden somewhere else to show them you care when in reality you don’t….if you have any extra ammo or reloading components just put them in the old sea hags back seat with a blanket over them along with a note, “for the King”. Tell the cops she’s crazy so this way you’re shifting the focus off of you and while she is incarcerated show up at the bail hearing and attempt to paint a picture of unpatriotic behavior on her part. While she is incarcerated, don’t pay the rent and use that money for more ammo.

We will figure out something for Jay…..

Colder than heck here…high of 35
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The cabinet is laying on its back and bolted to the floor the cupboard is not tall enough to stand the cabinet upright. I spoke to the firearms officer when he told me I had 48 hours to dispose of my guns and I asked if the muzzle loader could be kept the answer was no it's still a lethal weapon. 61 years of unblemished firearm ownership and now I'm a potential risk to public safety. Being a hammer gun I can easily remove the firing pins but I doubt that would satisfy him. I can only hope he can see the reality of the situation and not expect a mini Fort Knox for one shotgun... :roll:
One of the photos I sent to the police showing one of the 7 lever locks.
IMG_20231127_150802.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

On a brighter note, I have been invited to Christmas dinner with the local farmer and shoot owner :D if I still possess a shotgun I may be able to get a bit of shooting.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK,
I feel for ya bro……..and you guys don’t have enough gun owners for civil disobedience……..me and maybe 10% of all gun owners in the U.S. would answer a phone call like that….”you want them? Malon Labe m.f.er.” …………..I already have a plan here for such an action by the government as do many, if not all of the people I associate with and I associate with law abiding folk.

Ever since I was a little kid, I never did like anyone telling me what to do, as long as I wasn’t breaking a serious law………I’d tell people f.o.

Wish there was something I could do.——00

At least we have sunshine today.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

What will be will be.... whatever the outcome I will survive and find a way of overcoming these little difficulties... :wink:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Best of luck buddy. Sorry for all the BS.

Well, the kids are gone. That sucks. What a great 2 weeks. They hated to go I think, also. My boy has 5 years left till retirement. I think they will come back here. I can't wait.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, this man had a trophy wife………he’s watching TV and she is in the bathroom prettying herself up……..so she comes out the door and walks in where her husband is with nothing on but a sheer negligee. She tells him she clipped off every hair she had below her neck and says to him, you know what this means don’t ya?”…..he says, “yea, it means we have a clogged drain.”

Well…..I’m oooooffffffffff to see the wizard……..—%00

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I bet the old homestead is quiet and looking pretty empty. I'm waiting for my son and his wife to return from NZ in February, hopefully things here will change. :D

Six, clogged drains are sadly more important to me now too.... :lol:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. Our bathroom sink drain needs constant cleaning.
Sadly, for a different reason. We rinse the dogs water dish and refill it there. It's always full of hair. Tried to get her to dump it out in the toilet, but nope.....

So we got moved back into the house yesterday. Looked like a grenade went off in here.
Kristy did a couple loads of laundry, then called me downstairs cause there was some water on the floor. Great news! Upon a quick look this morning, I'm hopeful that the drain hose chafed through rubbing on the cement wall. I found a substantial flat spot.
I'm hopeful......
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sudden cold snap 24f here, boy do I miss my wood stove.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I wouldn’t be happy with that…..we all keep our house “just the way we like it” and even if something little it moved, we notice it….kids will do that. Of course, my garage looks more like a mortar round hit it.

I’m four guns lighter…OM 357 Ruger, Flatgate OM Ruger S.S., Mod. 25 Smith like new (45 auto rim), and a like new 1899 Savage 30-30 made in 1910…..plus about 10,000 pieces of brass I’ll never use.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Alright, alright…can’t a man do a little b.b. once in a while even if the words are true.🤣

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well.......work sucks just as much as I remember. Maybe more.
My kid only has a year more than me till retirement. I think they all want to come back here. I certainly hope so.
More snow coming this week. I gotta get my butt in gear getting caught up preparing for winter. The kids being here put me behind. I did get up to camp and get the blind off dad's stand and the ground blind picked up. I still have 2 stand seats to get, but snow won't bother those.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, the mower boot came in today,, not that anyone gives a F…. This baby will suck up the leaves from here to Wisconsin ….definitely tricky hooking up the boot to the mower as it’s a “one size fits all”….But….with my professionalism it came out great …..

Getting started on a trailer I already had.

[url=
Last edited by Sixgun on Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That's quite a project you got there Six, looking forward to a range report 8)

Cold and foggy here this morning :(
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! That's pretty cool buddy! Good work.
We are into snowblower time now. Leaf pickup t8me is over here.
Last edited by OldWin on Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here hear :D

Pizzas are called tomato pies in NJ in places.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Tomato pie.......? WTH?
Only friggen NJ.
I will say, however.....
When we went down there to visit my wife's aunt, she sent us to this little hole in the wall sandwich shop. I felt better about it when I saw an NRA sticker on the door window, but I tell you, it was the best sandwiches I've had in my life. Unbelievable. The food is so much better and fresher down there. By the time it gets up here, not so much.
Of course, my kid and his family couldn't believe it here. Compared to Kodiak, it was a third the price, and you could eat it. Especially fruit. Up there, if it ain't in a can, it's usually not edible. Sometimes, things are just unavailable for weeks. They've gone without chicken, milk, vegetables, you name it. It's beautiful there, but there's a price.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea……tried it out today …..99% failure…..everything is wet here and that’s the way things are………..we had 4 months of dry weather and just the other day, the leaves were dry as a bone………….it took 2 weeks for a part to arrive from Dr Power and now I’m aggravated. F weather and lazy shipping personnel.

Kept clogging up……it all went against my better judgement that says, “buy the best you can afford and maintain it.” I should have told Kubota to go scratch their azz when after a month they could not come up with what I wanted….but nooooooooooo, I can do it myself and beat the system.

So………….it all comes down to this, “you snooze, you lose.” and I snoozed.

I’m still determined to beat the system even if I have to spend 10 g’s to do it…….

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I hear you bud. Wet leaves are the death nell for picking them up. Some depends on the type of leaves too.
We have trouble with the John Deere if it's wet. Especially if there's a deep bed of leaves. The old John Deere was the same.
We could sometimes get away with it if we took half a pass at a time and the grass was short.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Jay…..did you see Fred’s picture of the redneck cooking steaks? I’d say that’s what I call “high class.” We used to use old sewer covers.

By the way, I took a picture of my neighbors digs….its Bubba, Lackaquisha, and their 17 kids celebrating their upgrades to their home.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha yeah. Round here, they just call it "homesteading" or "off-grid", if they want to put on airs. Other than that, it's just called West Athens, Brighton, or a host of other towns.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

“Off grid” 🤪. Seems like they have no shame either….

Watching the local news is boring…same old, same old……..in Philly they are blasting away…..one poor guy minding his own business sitting on his porch gets shot from a wayward bullet 6 blocks away……..arrested some guy named Itchyo Twanna and his girlfriend for interfering with the arrest……Clinkoswamma Nubesaloomi.

We got em here too.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. The whole thing has about bottomed out. Just talking about it with my buddy at lunch.
He said someone posted on some local "neighborhood" FB page that they were "new to the area", and wondering if anyone could "help them out" for Christmas for their kids.
Too lazy to stand in front of Wal mart with a cardboard sign. Now it's online begging.

One of the biggest issues plaguing this country is that nobody has any shame. It's the age of the bum. However, I feel that is slighting some of the more traditional bums from days gone by. I think even they had SOME standards.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

That guy in the photo is a Bum, I have no problem with his charming wife and family and I wish I could afford his home BUT how he can wear camo that doesn't match :?: no class whatsoever..... :shock:

My ex has a huge London Plane tree that has large leaves that are difficult to pick up even when slightly damp, that's one job I don't miss.
61Ws+m4wLnL._AC_.jpg
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It’s what the government wants….lazy people that depend on them and a total one world order.

At nighttime I usually read history of some sort, mostly on events that changed the world. Hitler had a second book out after Mein Kampf….in it he describes that after taking over Europe how he will use slave labor to outproduce the United States to cause financial ruin here and then he was going to build a huge fleet of submarines and battleships to invade us. It was all going to be a one world order controlled by Germany. There’s a million more things he was going to do but I forgot most of it. 🤥. I think it was written in 1928 but wasn’t published.

He was going to send all of the Mexican and other 3rd world immigrants to California where they would be given free chiropractic stress relievers.

Oh well, another day of miserable weather…..50 degrees and rainy. Think I’ll continue with my book I’m writing.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GK…..that leaf looks like a Sycamore tree leaf…….is the bark different colors and drops monkey balls off in the fall?

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yup the bark is always shedding too but the leaves are bigger than our Sycamore.

I took the firing pins out of the hammer gun today, having spent about 40 years doing nothing they needed a clean and and some fresh lube, I'm still waiting for the police inspection so I may leave them out until then.

Watching an episode of Range Rider right now, ain't as good as I remember when I was a little kid....
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

If the leaves are that big you can get 2 of them, one for the front and one for the back……then tape them on your body and walk into your favorite pub and tell people your Adam and your looking for Eve. Mmmmmm…you might get a lot of girls saying their name is Eve….

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Good chance. Then again.....someone may be OFFENDED. :shock:

Haven't you heard? Fun has been outlawed. :D

Luckily, we still have some here on the PI thread.
Long as we're careful. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

A nice thought but in this cold weather I won't require such a large leaf.. :lol: but finding Eve would be okay by me :wink:

Rain and more rain temps in the 40s certainly got plenty of typical English weather down here in the south, lots of snow up north though.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

An hour and a half to get home this morning. Snowing like crazy. My buddy was driving and had a fair amount of trouble holding any sort of traction. It's wet snow, and I'm sure it's greasy, but I think his tires are fairly burnt. You could tell it was riding up on it cause it would "float", even in 4 wheel drive.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I remember when I worked for British Leyland and only owned a motorcycle journeys like that were no joke.. when I moved to the Welsh borders I bought a Landrover and later a Suzuki Jeep even had a 4x4 Fiat Panda for a while I enjoyed the snow back in those days.
It hasn't stopped raining here today and the temp is about 48f got a bad case of cabin fever so watching lots of videos on life your side of the pond...
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Bright sunny 70s here with light wind, good golf.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Why is it that Old Savage has to be the party pooper? The rest of us have crappy weather and here comes Fred……sunny, no wind, and babes all over.

Delete all of your PM’s or the secret police will force us to climb up to the canopy in the trees…..that was funny though, running into the house and quickly sitting down as if he was there all night…….and got away with it! 🤪

Id take snow any day over this “whatever we have”… ….rainy, ground is all mushy, overcast…everything is wet…

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ha! Pictures eh? Well..... have I got a treat for you boys. I had a dentist appointment this afternoon, so I snapped a few pics from the Gladiator on the way over.
It's AAAALLLLL the way across town, so here's a bug treat for you boys. Sit back and enjoy the tour!
This here is heading south on 201. The main north/south drag through town. We're on the north end of town, where all us upity folks live.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok, golf course shot today.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Don't look like here.
Rolling down into "downtown". Next one is on the island, after crossing the north channel bridge, and heading for the south channel bridge. Just a curve of about 150 yards between them.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

It looks like a lot of salt has been spread on the highway there... I'm too old now to enjoy that kind of weather, never thought I'd say that as the Winter was always my favourite time of year... I guess living in a "all electric" home don't help. I can see why Fred likes Southern California so much 🏌️
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes, those are pictures…….my favorite condition to woodsloaf with a 32-20 or a 25-20 and then Old Savage spoils it all.

I’m still working on the top efficiency for a leaf destroyer as I’m done with the old ways…..I want to get on a machine, start it, destroy what needs to be destroyed, blow it off and back it into the barn….

I’m headed to the Kubota dealer for some fun stuff.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

A leaf destroyer. Fire!

They do put the salt to the roads, but this was "warm snow". You can see how its stuck on the trees.
Just off the south channel bridge you can see one of our local watering holes. If you take a left it's 201 south, right is rt.2 west. Half a mile on 201 is this old brick factory on the left. If you ever had New Balance shoes, this is where they are made. They are adding on so there's equipment and stuff around. This town was full of shoe shops for generations. All my grandparents, relatives (and everyone else) worked in them. They had their own little slave labor camp here.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I like dat snow….can I have it?

I went up and got new mulching blades for the Kubota Zero turn……put the blades on and made a poor man’s chute plugger by bolt on a piece of plywood where the grass comes out…..worked pretty good chopping up the leaves. While there I was looking and Lordy I left there with a smile…..Kubota has the new 700 series and this thing is a beast…14 big ones…..

In Philly things are the same…….some guy on drugs stabbed a security guard to death at the Macys store. This store is directly across from City Hall.🤣…….then some bro attempted to rob a bank but got caught…..he tied up the safe and blew the guard…..😂

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Adapt, improvise, overcome. That's better than 14k IMO.

Whoo! 4 degrees this morning.
I replaced a broken choke lever, a broken nut holding the tether cord, and the battery strap on the sled yesterday. I'd love a new Ski Doo Expedition, but not at those prices. Gonna keep the Grand Touring running. It's 22 years old but still goes good.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

4 degrees? We have not seen those temps in 10 years or more. The coldest we have seen here in a half century was -10 and that was a rarity.

“Adapt, improvise, and overcome”. Yea, pretty close and what I’ve done most of my life. My plan of action for expensive purchases has been to “buy the best I had money for, buy it new, and maintain it more than what the manual calls for.”

At my age, I’m done sacrificing and border on not giving a f anymore. Funny thing happens when you approach 70 years old and the realization comes that either I spend it or someone else will and when they spend unearned money, they will pizz it away like there’s no tomorrow.

Mom don’t even shop anymore. She started this earlier in the year and it’s become habit as the last half dozen food shopping trips she just calls in the order and they deliver it. Amazon delivers most all non food items.

Funny, but stupid thing happened yesterday……I had the zero turn jacked up to put the new mulching blades on and then I let it down, fired it up, drove out of the garage, turned on the blades and I hear all kinds of noises so I shut it down. Underneath the deck was my big three lenses flashlight…….everything was separated but the lights were still on……..although no longer connected.🤪

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

My golf friend who flew Hueys in Vietnam, now flies this. Told the kids he is spending everything.