Kimber Revolvers

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
TraderVic
Levergunner 3.0

Kimber Revolvers

Post by TraderVic »

Anyone here familiar with Kimber DA revolvers ? Was browsing a handgun case full of revolvers and noticed a neat little 3" Kimber 357. About the same size as Ruger SP101 3" and fit it my hand quite well. Quality seemed very good.
samsi
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Kimber Revolvers

Post by samsi »

One of my co-workers has one, it's become his favorite walking-the-dog gun. I believe that internally they're very much modeled on S&W.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

I handled one (4" target model) very recently and was very impressed with the fit, finish and feel; but I've never had a chance to shoot one. Priced at $200 to $250 more than a similar stainless S&W (both used), I don't think I'd pay the premium.

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Walt
Senior Levergunner

Post by Walt »

They have an excellent reputation. The flats on the cylinders are a unique idea which reduce the width somewhat so they're a bit easier to conceal.
TraderVic
Levergunner 3.0

Post by TraderVic »

The one I handled was on clearance, priced $300 below msrp....$849.99 + tax
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

I 've handled them as well, but not shot them. They certainly are a handsome article.
TraderVic
Levergunner 3.0

Post by TraderVic »

I've never fired one either, but the 3" model I handled fit very nicely and in my opinion would make a nice pocket pistol and/or conceal carry option.
Very tempting...