Reloading Components: Give American Reloading a Look

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Reloading Components: Give American Reloading a Look

Post by COSteve »

I just received my order I placed 2 days ago from American Reloading. It was for 1,500 pieces of pulled 180grn 40 Cal TMJ FP bullets and I couldn't be happier. Great bullets with only a slight mark from the light crimp to remove the belling and other wise they look new.

Great packaging as at 38lbs cardboard can get wimpy unless it's taped up really well. 2 Day shipping via FedEx and best of all, with the 30% discounted price on bullets, I paid only 6.99¢ per bullet delivered. Compare that to the 14-15¢ plus shipping many are charging and it's worth a look.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
JBowen
Levergunner 2.0

Re: Reloading Components: Give American Reloading a Look

Post by JBowen »

Thanks for the tip. I have never heard of them.

JBowen
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Me either, good deal for sure!
Americanreloading.com ?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

I hadn't either until I heard about them on another forum. They were all raving about them there so I looked them up and sure enough, they've got some great deals. Don't forget to click the top of the homepage as that is where the voucher codes are for the discounts.

They ship everything shipping and hazmat included in the price! And yes, I said Hazmat is included as they also have some powders (I don't know anything about the brand so read carefully), primers and all ship FOB destination for the quoted price.
Steve
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

Well, this morning I loaded up 800 of these in my Speer Nickel plated cases with Power Pistol and Remington SP primers. Great thing is loaded you can't tell they well pulled as they look new. :D

They all went in slick as snot and the faint case edge line some had from removing the bell was hidden as I loaded them up to the same OAL. I couldn't be happier with them, especially with the deal I got.

Tomorrow, after some chores and a couple of errands, I'm hoping to go out to the range and give them the real test in my Ruger PC4 Police Carbine. However, I'm expecting them to do just fine as they look really good.
Steve