Cordoba Argentina bound

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Cordoba Argentina bound

Post by 6pt-sika »

Some how or other I got myself in a group of folks heading to Cordoba Argentina the end of February 2024 for three days of dove/pigeon shooting . I’ve never been south of the equator so this is all foriegn to me (pun intended) . Airfare from BWI to Miami to Buenas Aires to Cordoba and back is taken care of , hunt trip will be covered Saturday . There will be nine of us and I know five of the eight I’ll be going with . No gun carry we’ll rent them there O/U or semi auto . All Brownings , Betettas or Benelli’s . I hope for three days I don’t shoot to much over 2K shells . They’ve got12’s 20’s and 28’s , I suspect I’ll shoot 20’s and possibly 28’s .
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
JimT
Shootist

Re: Cordoba Argentina bound

Post by JimT »

I am sure sorry you are gonna have to endure all that.

:lol:

Have a great time. Enjoy the country. I have only been in Argentina once .. it sure is a beautiful place and the people I met were really nice.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

JimT wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:16 pmI am sure sorry you are gonna have to endure all that.
Have a great time. Enjoy the country. I have only been in Argentina once .. it sure is a beautiful place and the people I met were really nice.
Ditto! :lol:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

JimT wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:16 pm I am sure sorry you are gonna have to endure all that.

True it is kinda beneath me to have to shoot anything other than a Parker lols ! All BS aside I’ve wanted to shoot down there for thirty years but I never had a group that I knew some of them to go with . And this came together so why not !
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

My exwife is Peruvian and before we divorced I’d thought we’d go down and see some of her family for a couple weeks . And of course if I was in SouthAmerica why not shoot somewhere but that never came to fruition . Now good Lord willing I’ll get there :wink:
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

My plans for the first quarter of 2024 start with Argentina and tentatively after getting back wait about ten days and off to the Philippines for thirty days then back to the USA in early to mid April and a week or so after the Southern SxS inSanford NC .