2023 Vintage Gunners Cup

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

2023 Vintage Gunners Cup

Post by 6pt-sika »

The 2023 Vintage Cup is scheduled to take place in Wellsville PA at the Warrington Sporting Clays facility September 7th thru the 9th . Here’s a link https://vintagers.org/vintage-gunners-cup . I’ve never attended a Vintage Cup so this will be a first time for me although I’m pretty sure the faces will be the same that I see at most the other events I attend . From knowing the current prez of the Vintagers group and seeing him often I was able to talk them into an 8 gauge 25 target event on the five stand . This will be the fourth 8 gauge event this year . Anyway if you’re close might I suggest coming by for a look see . Unless I’m shooting I’ll more than likely be at the Parker Collectors Assoc tables , stop by and say hi !
Parkers , Mannlicher Schoenauer’s , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines !
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: 2023 Vintage Gunners Cup

Post by gamekeeper »

I'd love to attend just to see the Parker Collector tables, sadly too much water in the way.. :(
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Green with envy, here. I have been reading about the Vintagers for years.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

Bill in Oregon wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:54 am Green with envy, here. I have been reading about the Vintagers for years.
I’m actually a member but I’ve never been to the Cup event . Here’s a picture of the Parker table at the Northern SxS held at Rock Mountain Sporting Clays in Friendsville PA . There’s usually a theme of some sort with displays at the Northern I’d requested 10 gauge and we had if memory serves fifteen or so 10’s on display of which eight were mine and of the eight I shot three of them in competition that shoot .
1D7ABBA5-3A9E-4EB6-AFCB-DBCAF9667589.jpeg
AF961E1E-8332-4C98-B52C-6F54A03D2F59.jpeg
8FB4223F-D780-4CC4-B061-4AECE575C395.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
6pt-sika
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 6pt-sika »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:35 am I'd love to attend just to see the Parker Collector tables, sadly too much water in the way.. :(
I’ve wanted to come your way for the Red Grouse opener in Scotland for darn near forty years . I can handle getting across the pond but paying the price to shoot the driven grouse opener is beyond my means lols !
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

6pt-sika wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:14 am
gamekeeper wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:35 am I'd love to attend just to see the Parker Collector tables, sadly too much water in the way.. :(
I’ve wanted to come your way for the Red Grouse opener in Scotland for darn near forty years . I can handle getting across the pond but paying the price to shoot the driven grouse opener is beyond my means lols !
I know what you mean I have only been on a Grouse moor as a beater... :(
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I only have to cross a river and drive about 2 hours to get there, ill have to try and remember about this shoot !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!