Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by OldWin »

A movie in your garage?

Don't tell us you "Gone Hollywood"? :D

Let's see......
Movie....?
Theaters, or straight to video? What's the movie about?
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Congratulations Jay on winning 214 you win a part in Six's new movie.... :lol:

Six yeah this guy did a video in Gary Indiana which I would regard as the "hood" one of the highest homicide rates in the US...a sad sad place nowadays.
These videos would probably bore you guys but for me stuck in England I find them very interesting.
Video of Gary.https://youtu.be/ISajeWJ3Cts
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey! Maybe I can get a supporting role? I may be able to pass as the "Hick bystander from Cornville" walk on role. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

No…no….no…no…..you Cornville hicks……Old Savage posted a picture of a mansion where a movie was made…….I said that mansion was my garage…so, can you imagine the size of our house?…..heck, my postage stamp sized house would fit into their bathroom.

It is HOT…..spent near the whole day indoors yesterday and will again today….got up to 93 and an expected 95 today. 5-7 gallons of water a DAY is being collected outside where the heat pump discharges…….use that water for watering the bushes and plants in the front of the house.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha oh! Well, I'm a little slow. :D

Hot here too. I hate this weather. Kristy doesn't have to work tonight so I took it off too and we are going to stay at camp. Probably too hot for that too, but we'll see.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You took off!?.. Good…everyday you take off means less money for the parasite.

Look here dude……….I demand you treat your dudette like a queen so that means you need to get a little 5,000 btu AC for the camp…….did ya ever notice that a nasty change in comfort can lead you to go back where you came from?, So a little AC run by a $99 generator, a few six packs, some wine for Kristy…….dang, I can’t suggest a food as I’m a French fry, hot dog, and cheap beer guy…OK, maybe some mustard….that’s as high class as I get….

So you go treat your gal to the best, you have a good one….….OH! Don’t forget some Deep Woods OFF to keep the flies away while you’re drinking and YOU, admiring your toys. Girls don’t care about the stuff we like…they want YOU to be there to help drink the wine and eat the pizza…..(go big, get mushrooms and pepperoni)……..

You want a laugh….mom says last night, “I need to get chicken”….so, off we go and as usual she sends me in to get the stuff…..”oh! While you’re in there get some ketchup, a loaf of bread, and about 14 other things”. Well, I walked out with $30 worth of rotisserie chicken and $50 worth of hard seltzer………the chicken? it’s ALL for the dogs.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. Been thinking about that AC. I got a 5k watt generator. AC is an easy install cause we got got nice vinyl windows.
We be going all out for dinner. Gonna stop in Athens on the way up for fine dining at Landlubbers. Oooohhh...classy. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Probably not a Rossi.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Probably a Marlin Mountie but the Gordon Setter was called Rossi.........
IMG_20220521_0109-2.jpg
A long long time ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Looks to me like a post 1952 ‘94 and GK. …it’s a good name for a dog, just not a rifle.🤪

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

It's not a very clear photo but if I remember correctly it's a 1960 Marlin Mountie the dog belonged to my ex.

Jay must have had a good time up at the camp and Landlubbers he's very quiet... :wink:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. Had to come home and take a nap. Had to come to work tonight. That sucks! :D
Yup. I had a steak sammich and some fries with a cold beer in the big city of Athens. I was stuffed by the time I finished it. We sat outside and shot the bull with another couple we know. They were the the last time we were there too. Another table had 2 couples I didn't know, but one guy hollered over and asked me about the Jeep club I belong to (I had a PV4WD t-shirt on). I shot the breeze with them some too.
Then we rolled it back to camp for a nice quiet evening. Quiet. At about 9pm, just like a switch, all the birds stopped and there was dead silence. We did have an unbelievable downpour that woke me up sometime during the night. Lasted about 15 minutes. Then I heard an owl for awhile. I woke up about 6. It was a little chilly, which was strange cause it's been so hot. Kristy whipped up some bacon and scrambled eggs for us. Not too shabby!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:46 pme. I woke
There you go, in your own words, you are “woke”……yea, we too had a vicious downpour last night for about 15 minutes…….rain gauge said 1/2”.

My boy is leaving next week and is going to do the Rubicon Trail and then hit the redwoods in Northern Cal…..I didn’t know this but the Jeep Hemi’s are all wheel drive……..he put 37’ Toyo’s on it……

and I haven’t left the house in 2 months except the local area.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I'm kinda jealous. I'd love to run the Rubicon. That's about the only way I could be jealous of someone in California (sorry OS). :D

Yup. I said it. And, on top of that, I was in Athens last night "virtue signaling". Yup....every time I smiled they all could see I had all my teeth. Acting like a big shot. :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here is Rubicon point on Lake Tahoe. Not sure where you guys are referring to.

Never mind the second is the tea house.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

The part everyone wheels is about 12 miles long. I think it runs near Loon lake. Not sure exactly, as I've never been. I would surely like to, though. I do know several years ago, the state went in and dynamited one of the tougher obstacles. Many were upset over this, for making it "too easy".
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Fred…..I think that’s it because he said he was going to Lake Tahoe first……..like Jay says, there’s trails there where they do the Jeepin’ and then they camp overnight…..there’s a couple of different skill levels and on the hardest one you actually have to winch yourself straight up on a 90 degree angle for a half mile……I made that up, it’s closer to like 15 feet……then there’s the part where you actually have to drive in the lake that’s 87 feet deep and your not allowed to have floatation devices. They give you snorkeling gear that’s 90’ long and there’s only one tube so if you have passengers, one has to hold their breath and if you can’t make it they drop a sky hook down that’s connected to the moon.…..I made that up too………

I really don’t know but I hear it’s rough….probably lots of pics on the web…Rubicon Trail for Jeeps…..

Driving down a stone driveway is enough off-roading for me. He took me Jeepin one time in the summer and these trails are “Jeep wide” on the side of a mountain……when I got out of the Jeep (for real) my knees were wobbling.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Just off shore there is 1,000 foot drop off.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

My one regret on my vacation in Arizona (apart from coming home) was not going on the Pink Jeep trip at Sedona.
shutterstock-1231709785.jpg
Probably a pretty tame tourist attraction but I still wish I'd have done it.... :(
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Fabulous scenery..... :mrgreen:
Pink-Jeep-Broken-Arrow-Tour.jpg
Click on image to enlarge.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Saw those, seemed too hot for that venue.

You should return for Tahoe.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Beautiful country up there too 8)

The Jeep tour would have been in October so not too hot, we did a tour of Monument Valley with some Navajo that was very pleasant temperature wise.
half-day-jeep-tour-768x408.jpg
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

“Pink Jeep Tours”?

Out in MOAB where Jeep festivals are are these giant sandstone “ramps”…..Some of the stuff I saw made me super cringe……there was this one ramp that was as wide as a Jeeps tires, on a 40 degree angle and went about 150-200 yards……at the top was a flat spot maybe two Jeep lengths long. It was a circle and a 200 yard drop straight down. You had to drive up there and turn around to go back down the “ramp”.

Any deviation of the steering wheel would send you over……

When I was there it was chained off due to some girl losing her brakes on the way down and about 2/3 rds of the way down she went off the side…and survived……so the “ones in control” chained it off.

Young people don’t think something is going to happen to them and that’s why the government uses them as cannon fodder when a hill needs to be taken….Sugar Loaf Hill in Okinawa is a prime example.

Hell, I don’t even want to drive on perfect pavement anymore.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Parts of the hi level Rubicon trail

Image[/ur]

[url=https://postimg.cc/Ny1J9yL2]Image

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

That is crazy, what ails these people?

Six, better we have you travel in a Mercedes Winnebago. ;-)

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. That sandstone ramp is called the "Lions Back".
Wheeling trails that are technical and mostly picking lines through rocks is what we like to do. I, and the club I belong to, don't really do mud. I got that all out of my system when I was a kid. Makes a mess and is hard on stuff.
The trails out west are huge rocks and very rough, but dry. The east is every bit as tough, but different. Here, it's smaller rocks, but they are usually wet or have some mud on them. Plus, they aren't sandstone and are slippery. Then there are the trees.....
Much of the modifications made to a "western Jeep" won't necessarily work well in the east or south.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Only thing I know is to know nothing about such foolishness. Now, if I was a rich guy and could go through Jeeps like some people go through gallon jugs of milk, yea! I’m in……it’s the fear of destruction and major money expenses that keeps me from doing that stuff……….

Even if you are filthy rich why destroy something? The thrill of it all?

Well, if I was the driver and Jay owned the Jeep and he would still be my pal after I destroyed it,….I’d be “in”. A case of hard seltzer and Jays Jeep, let’s party on dudes.!,,,🥹. 🤪. 🤣. 🤩. 🤥. 🥳…Then with Old Savages Playgirls in the back encouraging me on with the promise of “after Jeepin’ promises” well, party on!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

No, no, no buddy.

I've had my Jeep for 20 years and it's been wheeled its whole life. I dont think I've ever broken one thing. It's all in how you drive it.
One great thing about Rubicons is the deep gearing. You can crawl slower than a walk. If you don't wheel over your head, know your rigs limits, and don't have a ego, you'll never have a problem.
Now, as with anything, things can happen. But the truth is, your rig is in more danger of damage on the road or in a parking lot.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, you have gained some sense over the years which is why I have you in an MB Winne.

The chicks love those better ;-)

Get you one of these and you are … on the road again.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea. Ya know dad, those VW vans bring big bucks. I saw on “Pickers” that people would buy em as just a rusty shell and sperm stains…..Don’t know why as I always looked at them as near junk….I don’t like vans of any kind.

Well, nothing going on? Certainly nothing here as I was on the Z today and went through 5 gallons of 94 octane gas. Even took Miss Apple for a ride on it……she had her little paw on the handle and helped steer it to the left. After the Z went to the left she looked up at me and laughed. That mower is a cutting machine going from 5-8 mph with a perfect cut.

THATS exciting! Mowing grass with a dog…..sigh…..I need to get a life.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Look at the bright side, I'd rather mow the lawn with my dog than be here at work. Just 6 hours left and I'm outta here.
I do think many of us have it within our power to live the life we want. I think I do mostly. While I do t want to be here, I do have it pared down to 3 days a week. And with luck, I'll be out in 4 years and change. When I'm not here, I've got it pretty good.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes, I agree Jayster…..I’ve always done what I wanted to do and bought what I wanted…within reason. Now, Old Savage is of a different breed doing MORE than he wanted along with the comfort of Hugh’s sidekicks…….GK is also in the group but the three of us are old and your still a youngster…..we had “our day” and not much excites me anymore. Been there and done that……about the only thing that gets me going is when I take a shower at the end of the day and not seeing any brown stains on my tighty whiteys.

Oh f.i…..

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah, but I'm definitely getting older. I notice it now. I've needed readers for the last couple years. And, I'm just slowing down a little. That's ok, I can't believe I've made it this long. Gotta be sheer luck with some of the stuff I've done.
Wouldn't change a thing! :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

If I last another month I'll be 75 never really expected to live that long as my self destruct button has been pushed a few times.
My memories are now a heck of a lot more exciting than my now boring existence, I need a kick in the butt and start making some new memories before they nail down the lid... :lol:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well GK…I’m with ya bro……It don’t get no easier. For me it was mid sixties that I noticed I was slowing down but Meniers had a lot to do with that……69 now and I still have a bit of vinegar left but not much….depends on how far someone pushes me. I figure I have about 30 seconds of fight in me so I have to work fast…….if need be I’ll get help from my brothers, “Smith & Wesson.”

Enthusiasm drops like a hot potato in your mid sixties but that’s only if you’ve done everything right in the previous years. I’m pretty much bored with about anything anymore…….like I said the other day, “been there and done dat”. So when I go it will be with a smile on my face.

Mom wants to go to Costco…I’ll walk the “man’s aisle” just looking to buy something but nothing sticks out…..

Really, I’m to the point if someone says, “hey, I got a ‘62 Corvette that I want to give you for free, it only has 20K miles.” I’d turn him down.——006……ooooooooofffffff to Costco.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup.
Sometimes the thought of having to maintain and store something is enough to keep me from getting it.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks for the laugh bro…….”store but mostly maintain”.🥵. I and probably you too, have about 15 engines that need changes of oil, spark plugs, air filters…blah blah blah…….around here it’s hard enough to keep the rubber machine full……quarters all over the place!

Well, on a good note, while I was cruising the “man aisle” at da Costco, they have a new entry……a flashlight with 3000 lumens! Heck, my top of the line Sure Fire has 900 lumens. I came home and while mom was unpacking our $47,000 worth of groceries that will be in the septic tank this coming week, I’ve been playing wit da new flashlight……I must have 30 flashlights…for real….fetish….f.i…..life is short, play hard…
It’s like 16” long and weighs a pound and a half..

Anyway, check this baby out…..if you want one let me know and I’ll run over and get one, two, forty seven…I don’t care…..it’s only 1.8 miles away….

I turned in on in the daylight and blinded the sun….the sun toad me dat…..(I made that up)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This stupid ear of corn keeps following me around.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha!

CHILDREN OF THE CORN....VILLE! :D

Yeah, I'm a flashlight junky too. I have one on me at all times. Even if just my little Olight i3teos. I love that little thing.

The kids are coming on Sunday. We been getting the place ready to turn over. We and the dogs are moving next door with my parents for a couple weeks so the kids can live with an uninterrupted schedule. More important for them with young kids.
Hey! I'm a loser! I'm 55 and moving back in with my parents! :shock:
Maybe now I can get some Biden Bucks! Free college maybe. An EBT card? At least some needles and crack pipes.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Talking of flashlights I was in a gunshop one day and customer was looking at one of those tiny micro flashlights that you can hang on your key ring and another guy says that they are so powerful they can be seen from the moon, the first guy said WOW and bought one.... :lol:
KEYCHAIN-MINI-LED-FLAT-TORCH-BLUE-PRO.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha priceless!
That's good. Cause I want my friends on the moon to know I'm alright.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

YOU are what I call “accommodating”.!!!!!! It’s either that or someone who married into the family is hated by you and you know you will hand him/her her butt if they look at you wrong. I can count people like that on ALL my fingers and ALL my toes and probably add you and Kristys toes and fingers too. Bad chemistry.

Here’s a question for Jay….Old Savage and GK are more classy and won’t fit into this,,,…….Jay, why is it that guys like you and me find more missing stuff just by drinking a beer?

You think real hard…..hint…it’s a little “out of the box”.——006 and 7/8ths

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Family is everything. If the kids move back, we told em they can have the house. You keep your circle small and tight. Like I've said before, if you have your family and a couple good friends, you're a lucky dude.

Haha! Cause all my answers come from the bottom of a bottle! :D
Haha no. But I will say that that is when I tend to ponder. I have drank since high school, but am careful. Growing up here in a "no snowflake zone", you better be able to handle your booze and know your limit. Anyone that didn't was treated with scorn and disrespect. They were open to any and all abuse. I've seen passed out dudes written all over with markers, painted, pizzed on, had their pants pulled down and butter shoved up their Crack. When he came to, he was told he was "violated" . Seen it all bro. These people couldn't be counted on, and were run off in short order.
I am rarely missing or lose anything. Anything. I've always been that way and detest losing something. No matter how insignificant it is.
When I met my wife, she said that me and everyone in my family were "pods". Simply devoid of emotion. To some degree, she was right. I don't make emotional based decisions. Ever. She has seen the advantages of this and has, as she puts it, "podded up nicely". We raised our kids the same way. Tough monkeys all. We're an odd bunch! :D
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well stayed at the Hyatt, some money type place. Everybody was polite and considerate. Well I irritated couple neighbors of dubious orientation.

Chance meeting with a yoga blonde and the waitress was very nice. Young exchange students from Italy, Romania and Montenegro friendly chats with them on pool day, ended up with three free pina colada’s ;-)

Chance encounter with a yoga blonde and lovely treatment from regular waitress in the sports bar.

Coulple hundred in $20 for those working hard but with leftovers ;-)

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well, I’d say Old Savage wins the trophy for the best post…….he’s always gettin’ his face in those whoppers and that’s why we call him “Mr. Soft Stuff”.

I agree Jay…..everything to a point….still remember Tavy Calverease at a party….he was known for this behavior…….he’d get so drunk and high he didn’t know his name…..I’m going back maybe 15-20 years at a wedding………he was dropped off at his house about 4 am and another guy said he drove by his house in the morning and he was flopping around on the yard like a fish out of water……I personally couldn’t stand the sight of him…not a bad guy but a waste of a human being. He died last year about 52….he was a union man like the rest of us then turned boss….he liked to single me out for discipline because he knew I was “above him”.

Good riddance….many former people I’ve known took the same route and to give you an idea of their longevity, I only have 3 more graves to pisz on….and two of them are family members.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Well no soft stuff for me at the moment :cry: but I did find this when I went to a different supermarket :D
IMG_20230801_155447.jpg
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Whoo hoo!
Beer and a Series 1. What more could a distinguished English gent ask for?
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

This Land Rover may be a bit more modern than the series one but it's pretty close to my ideal vehicle.... :lol:
Land+Rover+Beer+Wagon+Photoshoot.jpg
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Sign me up :wink:

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man….”The Drunk”, my ex coworker would drive that beer truck to work and everywhere else…..he did tell me once that he was seriously thinking about keeping a small keg in the trunk of his car with the tap in the form of a gear shift lever…..

I tell ya, did I have FUN……..a while ago I was watching this documentary where the real soldiers who fought in different conflicts were being interviewed…..one guy was talking about the caves on Okinawa and one time their patrol was ambushed and the nips captured one of their own and took him back to the cave and tortured him for hours. The US soldiers said they had enough and one guy got close enough to wing a satchel charge in the cave and while the nips were all disoriented the flame thrower guy ran up and cooked em all.

I had the same experience yesterday and again today…..I was moving some vines around next to the house and a million yellow jackets came storming out and I leaped as fast as I could and ran about 20 yards…….in my mind these yellow jackets were Japs so I got the propane flame thrower, waited 20 minutes or so until the wasps all went back down in the ground. They too, had a “cave” and I gave em the napalm….smoked em good…..nothing was flying.

Then today I checked and found another hole about a foot away and here they came and there I went running……same m.o…..waited a half hour and hollared out, “this is for the boys in Okinawa!” and turned the knob…..whooosh!!!!! A few made it out and were flying around and I dropped em out of the air with my Thompson…err……flame thrower…..

That’s all folks.—-00