Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post by Sixgun »

Well, I’d like to see the pair from the barista……

With all those Colts I’d say it’s time to “step up” and join the Colt forum….

Did you know run of the mill SAA’s that are NIB are bring 2500? Just think…..1 Colt = 25 Ubertis or 63 R’s.
Last edited by Sixgun on Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
1st. Gen. Colt SAA’s, 1878 D.A.45 and a 38-55 Marlin TD

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I won! and didn’t know it or planned it out..an honest win! Oh boy …am I excited………think I’ll drop by Pitchy’s and see if he has any junk laying around for a prize….you wanna go pops? I’ll bring a big truck and a dumpster and when he takes a rum and coke break we will load up….

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Too late for Minn, mosquitos are already bout. I am a Colt forum member for years but nothing those guys are interested in.

Well two in a row and an up early win. I am no collector in their sense. Like I said, you better known what you are doing dealing there.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

There’s guys there who specialize in certain models……have not seen anyone who is well versed in all of them, but who is? I know little on the small framed guns or .22’s. One thing I did notice and there’s not many who know they are doing in reloading…a few, but not widespread.

Can’t get started with this heat and humidity.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Mine are all shooters. Only “collectible” I had was a 4 5/8” Ruger 3 screw 45 “unfired”. The Ruger collectors said don’t shoot it, great shooter ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well Dad, just came in from a 4 acre cut……all that bouncing is hard on a senior citizen…..ya know, the pasture out back isn’t like the “fairway”. It’s more like the “rough”. Now I got to get back out there with the push mower around the pond, then a bit of weed whacking….

After that I have to take the loader off of the big Kubota and get it ready for the side 2 acres. That’s not necessary as it’s my in-laws….but I do them a favor as they do a lot for us.

Well, gas time…feel a little rumbling going on in the intestinal track…..

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Holy smokes! 90 freakin degrees today. I rotates the tires on dad's old 3/4 ton Dodge. Found a bad ball joint, so there's a job. Rotated them on Old Red and replaced the lug nuts for him too. Then i got up on the back garage roof with the chainsaw and cut a few limbs for the old man. After that, I tore the deck off the old JD 240 cause I had an idler pulley seize a bearing yesterday. I checked online, then called Greenway JD in Bangor. They had it for the same price, so I scooted over with the Harley. I got it all back together and purring.
I soaked 2 shirts completely with sweat. I hate the heat!
Got a little done at least.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

80f. today but a good breeze makes it quite pleasant :)

I haven't done a durn thing all week even let the landlady mow the lawn, however I think I'm on the mend and have beaten the bug I went down with.
Still can't find that elusive 16 gauge but I have found a affordable 12 gauge that looks good and a H&R topper in .410 which is tempting me. I think I will still hold out for a 16 gauge as that would make the most sense at the moment funnily enough I have just a watched Paul Harrell video on about the difference between 12 and 16 gauge, performance wise not much difference, infact the 16 came out slightly better but the availability and choice of 12 gauge ammo is of course far far better.

I wish I had never sold this one.
squirrels003.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Whatever you do always give 100%........... unless you are donating blood.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

There are cartridges you can shoot in the 410.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea….hotter than heck here too….if I listen real close …and I can’t so I have mom listen for me……I can hear splashes from all the rich folk who have pools…….we have one too but it’s blue plastic and the “deep end” is 10”.

Mom wears this ring that used to have a diamond on it…nothing special, I bought it when we were kids…..so………I’m looking at it right now and asked mom to give me the ring and I’ll find something that looks like a diamond and she says, “no”, I like the way it looks”……So…….
then I suggested it again and told her I’ll epoxy a golf ball on it and she can tell everyone it’s the worlds largest pearl.

She didn’t like that either exclaiming, “I don’t give a F what people think.” Yea….ya get like that…

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:16 pm There are cartridges you can shoot in the 410.
That makes sense…..a 41 mag casing with a round ball sized to the choke diameter or for that matter just an empty 410 shell, cut down for convenience with 2-3 grains of bullseye….It would be quiet as a church mouse.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have a Gauge Mate 16 to .410 adapter, that's one of the reasons I want a 16 gauge the other reason is I have loved 16 gauge shotguns for years bought my first one when I was 18 or 19.
I use a .410 a lot near to buildings and I enjoy the challenge on pigeon... :D I also have a reloading kit for .410 for experimental purposes.... :?
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Sure thing GK…..for experimental purposes…….the best way would be a rifled screw in choke……lacking that an undersized round ball with a grease patch…..you could have a blast with the ball and patch, blasting squirrels out of the tallest of oaks, taking pot shots at cupolas on barns, old cars, on the road or not, bicycles……(never did like those bicycles…people around here decide to take their bike ride on narrow 2 lane roads during rush hour.

Must have been 15-20 years ago during one of those “Tour-de-France” thingys when someone threw a box of tacks onto the road and trails of where those stupid bikes were traveling…….I know it’s wrong but me and mom were laughing like crazy watching those competitors with their little patch kits…..

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Yeah I have seen that video and a few others, problem is in the UK you can't just buy pistol or rifle ammo unless you have a police certificate for that particular caliber :roll:

I remember years ago an old boy showed me his .410 and it was marked up .410 or .44 exactly what .44 it didn't say but it was a very old USA made single barrel.

A little research and I found these guns were common around the time of WW1 and could fire two inch .410 or 44/40 shot shells also round ball .425.

The two inch .410 is a really useful little bugger for rats and other critters where the two and a half is too much, still available in the UK.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey GK.....
First, that 16 was BEAUTIFUL! Good thing you ain't here or I'd thump you for selling it. :D
The 44, I think was an H&R, and was chambered in 44-40. I have one. It was my dad's first gun, and the first gun both I and my son fired. My dad had it chamber reamed to .410 when he was a kid.
They were smooth bore, but of course you could get 44-40 cartridges in round ball, shot, and regular slug variations.

Well, we got the outhouse. I was going to use some Amish hemlock and build one. However....Kristy sees this thing for cheap and ordered it, saying "It can be a poo palace".
It actually should work. Still got some work to do obviously. Gotta cut a hole and build the "business bench".
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I like the Poo Palace.... :lol:

Jay the only reason I sold that 16 was a film company wanted it to make it look like an Elephant gun :shock: the offered me a lot of money and said I could have it back complete with express sights BUT alas I never saw it again not even in a movie :cry:

Thanks for the info on the .44 .410. 8)
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well then you are certainly off the hook, buddy. I should have known it wasn't really your fault.
Forgive me for ever doubting you!

I did manage to get out for a little trail romp this afternoon. Found a twisty, rocky, humpy, and VERY steep climb to try out. That little sucker crawled right up it without any loss of traction. I was feet up the whole way. Coming down was worse. It was steep enough it hurt my toes crammed into the toes of my boots.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That must have been a sight going down the road……..yea, just cut a hole and put on a padded toilet seat…..there’s nothing more that takes the urge away than a solid seat that’s 0 degrees. We used to sprinkle water on the seat and one guy came out of the outhouse with his tongue stuck on it.

That thing is big……more than enough room for a magazine rack and a Sears catalog….

GK….I can send you brass and round balls of appropriate size. When I sold a gun to Kirk D in Canada I had to go through all kinds of forms and a lockable box. I’ll never go through that again as he said nothing was even looked at. Not to mention it was a like new Smith & Wesson New Model #3 in 44 Russian…..

Easy hand gun range…notice the Frenchi at the base of the dark pole…live…5 minutes ago

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Lazy acres.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yeah. It's 4x6. It's really a poo palace. Hey, she can't complain, it was her idea. :D
Should be plenty of room......could probably make a 2 holer.

But I wont.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

First class!!!

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:12 pm First class!!!
If you mean my wife's idea of an outhouse, thanks buddy. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Boy it's hard to keep up with you guys, Deer wandering around the property, rock climbing trail bikes, five star outhouses, ivory handled Colts, I'm very fortunate to have such illustrious friends... :D

I thought I had given up on gun control but the latest ideas from King Charles government is to give the police power of entry and seizure of firearms without a warrant, now not liking this idea I have again given the government my ideas on where to stick their ideas but I already know the most likely outcome... :roll:
uk-guncontrol.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Extremely impressed with the whole generation and execution of the camp house idea and getting it in place. The matching out house is over the top. Incredible!

I am using this picture for arguments I don’t want to hear anymore.

The caption “Take it out back and drive on.”

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. I got to thinking about other uses too. You could screw it to the trailer and use it as a mobile ice fishing shack too.

Paint it white and you got a hillbilly camper. :D

Last week I did manage to get a storm door on the camp. A welcome addition. I also made some quick gun racks. I put them over the windows and door. This utilizes wasted space, while keeping your rifles safe from getting knocked over or little kids.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey GK,
Like the cartoon. A bunch of guys should get together, rent a billboard, and put that on it. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

It is a bit weird hearing “King Charles”…….The Queen was crowned before I was born…….

More rain coming.....gonna put the Z on the mighty Mojack 750 and sharpen the blades....butter knife sharp

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I got nothin.
I didn't do much of anything yesterday. Guess I'm not used to being around on weekends. So far today ain't shaping up to much either. I took a short ride with the trail bike last night.
My boy sent me pics and video of my grandson riding his first dirt bike. Not bad for 5 years old. I've noticed that he is extremely coordinated and mechanically inclined. That runs in the genes. With such an early start, he should be a really good rider. He is all hot to race at their local MX track on Kodiak, but he is still too young. Even for the pee-wee class.
I started late, as my mother was certain I'd be killed. She had some relative that had wound up under a pickup while riding a motorcycle. That really screwed me over. It took me till I was 11 to wear her down. Even then, she didn't make it easy. I worked my butt off to buy my cousins 1973 Yamaha DT250 for 225 bucks. It was pretty rough and as soon as I bought it, it went on the blocks for several weeks while I earned money for parts.
My dad always wanted a bike too. He got the same heat (most likely worse) from my mom. He struck a deal that if he got into the mill he would buy one. My mom agreed to shut him up, thinking he'd never get in. He got in during the summer of 82, and on the way home after his first day, he bought a 1982 Suzuki GS850G. He didn't even have a license. It took him a year to get my mom on the back, but once he did, they were off.
They rode the 850 until 1987, when they bought their first touring bike, a 1987 Yamaha Venture, with a 1200 V4. Dad's work schedule allowed them a lot of time to ride, and they went all over the eastern US and Canada.
He traded for a 92 Honda Gold Wing and rode it till 1997. He sold it and hasn't ridden since, but I know he misses it.
At one time, we had 6 bikes in the old back garage, which I'd cleaned out and made into a little shop when I was kid. There's still old magazine pictures and old bike brochures hanging on the walls. Along with old parts and pieces from various bikes over a couple decades.
Good times.
Every time I swing a leg over, it's just like I'm 11 again. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I was 15 before I got my first bike, a really old BSA Bantam, hadn't got a clue how it worked but soon learned.
Had a few more bikes over the years and rode thousands of miles in all weathers but nowadays I like a roof over my head and a decent heater however that doesn't stop me from looking at the kinda bikes that were cool back in the sixties.... :wink:
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yup! I love the bikes of my youth. It was the golden age of bikes IMO.

Right now we are hillbilly engineering our outhouse setup. We have some good plans if I can source what I need on the cheap. Namely, a 3 foot section of 12" diameter PVC.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Put one like this in a drainage ditch under water.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

That's worth some cash now OS.

Of my old bikes, I think I had 2 that are now somewhat collectible.
A 1974 Yamaha TY250A Trials bike, and a 1982 GS550MZ Katana.
I'll have to see if I can scare up some pics of some of my old rides.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have been to a couple of motor cycle museums and seen examples of my first BSA looking like new, boy I wish I had kept it instead of giving it to my brother :roll:

Why is it that every time I decide I can't live without a certain gun every example of that type of gun disappears from he planet :?: It happens every time I have the urge to change one gun for another ( which has been frequent all my life) if of course I lived in the USA I would have kept most of my purchases and just built up a collection.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

And we'd be proud to have you old buddy!

Yeah, I'd like to have a nice 73 Yamaha DT250. However, the bike I really learned the most on was my second bike. It was a 1978 Yamaha DT175E. It had the early Yamaha horizontal mono-shock. It was a fantastic bike, and very fast and smooth in the woods (to me, anyway).
snkbittin
Levergunner 1.0

Post by snkbittin »

Happy belated Birthday 006!

quote=Sixgun post_id=973316 time=1688577486 user_id=466]
snkbittin wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:10 am Morning Gentlemen. I really need to get on here more ..I miss loads of good info and stories ..On the Gun subject..I get a 4;30 AM text from my youngest son ..as the kids are on bypass in case of a problem...Happy Birthday Dad it says..4;30AM so I text him back and say thanks and why so early?.. He tells me he's in "Mogodisu" Brockton for a shooting.. over 100 casings 1 dead 2 others hit.. He's a CSI/Forensic scientist for the Mass State Police ..Now Brockton was a vibrant city 50 yrs ago ..now its the typical cesspool of Liberal control ..once the home of boxing greats Rocky Marciano and Marvin Hagler
The weather has sucked here

Hey Snake Man…..yea……we all know outcome of a socialistic society, but the only ones who know it have an IQ of over 80.

There was a blast-em-up in Philly yesterday……5 of those hood rats bit the dust along with probably 50 others that will gradually hit the newsstands as they find the bodies.

Your birthday huh?…….well, we share the same day but not the same year….that makes 4 people I know who are July 5 ers….006
[/quote]
Fords..Shelbys..John Deeres..Winchesters..Colt..S&W and O scale RR’er
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Snakeman…when your born on the 5th of July you are given a divine excuse to buy alllllllll the toys you want….with all of this rain, I got the Kubota’s looking showroom new.

This rain just won’t stop. We went from a brown concrete yard to mush……But…..we did have a glorious spring…..The Harley guys out there are going up the road in rain gear…

Funny thing, back in the eighties or so every time the Chinese would send up a satellite it would rain for 2 weeks and people thought they were somehow responsible…….Since Joe Biden gave the Chinks the passwords to our satellites that was all supposed to stop.

snkbittin
Levergunner 1.0

Post by snkbittin »

Sixgun wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:41 pm Snakeman…when your born on the 5th of July you are given a divine excuse to buy alllllllll the toys you want….with all of this rain, I got the Kubota’s looking showroom new.

This rain just won’t stop. We went from a brown concrete yard to mush……But…..we did have a glorious spring…..The Harley guys out there are going up the road in rain gear…

Funny thing, back in the eighties or so every time the Chinese would send up a satellite it would rain for 2 weeks and people thought they were somehow responsible…….Since Joe Biden gave the Chinks the passwords to our satellites that was all supposed to stop.
LOL! Just read the Divine excuse line to my wife ..she cracked up..I have like 12 things going at once here and just waiting for good weather so i can take the Monster out..till then im on Model airplanes ..Upper level on the O scale RR..gathering the last pcs to build my M14 ..work..you know regular sh*t
Last edited by snkbittin on Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fords..Shelbys..John Deeres..Winchesters..Colt..S&W and O scale RR’er
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

snkbittin wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:14 pm
I like your “guard cat” protecting the toys………we too have cats and dogs and for most of our lives, horses….

You could leave a pile of the finest Winchesters on the living room floor and ten strangers could walk in and start taking them and the cats would just sit there and look……..but I wouldn’t….😵….we July 5 thers protect our toys……

Retired/money in pocket/Home Depot is a bad combination……..I have a 16’ ladder and then the other day (after my birthday) I was at Home Depot and saw this blue aluminum and fiberglass ladder (20’) so I said to myself, “dang, I never had a blue ladder before so I bought it. My wife says, “Is that long enough?”….I told her, “dunno, maybe I ought to go back and get the 24’ one as it’s red”….then they have a 28” one and it’s yellow. Then I can open up a ladder museum…….a few years back I opened a wheelbarrow museum with one wheelbarrow having custom made pistol grip handles.

Well o well……..what time does the party start?…

[url=htt

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I understand, got the champagne saber.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Dad

You got more fetishes than a stupid champagne saber……you probably have 17 sets of Arnold Palmer Signature Series clubs and a girlfriend in every block of the gated community.

Biiiiiggggg days today…….after stacking some 10’ logs with a chain and the mighty Kubota my buddy dropped off the other day it’s ooooooofff to Home Depot…..I’m gonna get that 24’ red ladder. It makes lots of sense. The rain gutters on the house are about 8-9’ up there……..some of my security lights are 12’-14. The 24’ ladder will help when I’m waxing the roof of the Jeep.

Also at Home Depot they have this $3500 wheelbarrow. It has 3 wheels and a 20 horse power engine to make it go. It can carry 400 pounds and comes with mag wheels…….

I’m going shopping!!!—-Your loyal and obedient son

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Home Depot......? 3500 dollar wheel barrows.......I..? Holy smokes, you gone uppity.
Me? Well I been combing junk piles for the ingredients to my "Super Pooper".
Yesterday, I scored this 30" section of municipal sewer line. Very thick, almost indestructible plastic. And has the phlange end too! This will hold the toilet seat and go down through a round hole in the floor. It can be put in one corner of the outhouse, taking up much less room than the usual "bench" type seat. Those suck, because you can't sit like on a toilet. With my setup, it will be just like a regular toilet. And can be easily removed incase you need access to the hole.
Now I just gotta scrounge up 2 pallets and a piece of OSB.
Weeeee......Doggggeee!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You dummy! You messed it alllll up. I was making it look like I needed this $3500 wheelbarrow but in reality I already have a half dozen of them…..I WAS going to ask my dad to borrow the money for it…….you know….hoes and coke weekend coming up.

Yea……for real …..that big PVC is expensive…..I had to go to a specialty place up in West Chester for the 8” x 14’ for the pond….like $200

Looks like you liberated it from the county garage and snowplow depot. To keep the smell down just get a yard of mulch and keep it nearby with a scooper….and BE CAREFUL when unbuckling your pants….take the holster OFF first.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh! And check for rats before plopping down…..I already told you the true story of my co workers uncle back in the forties…right on his unit and wouldn’t let go. My bud told me his uncle was running around the barnyard screaming with the rat and his unit swinging around like a broken driveshaft on a tractor.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Homeless encampment set up in front of my office over the weekend. Cops came. Long gone.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Sometimes my job in local government involved organising the clearing up of filth left by travellers on public land, I have little sympathy for these folks. We had some families of gypsies that cleaned up the areas where they had camped.this was a few years ago before the invasion of immigrants.Seems strange that our forefathers fought and died to keep invaders from our shores but now we give them money and free stuff.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ok. Got the base all built. Got the poo palace on the base. Got the hole all cut in the floor for the pipe. Did a mock up. I think it's gonna work good. Of course, the pipe is just sitting on the driveway, so the seat is several inches higher than its going to be. This leaves a lot of extra space in there. That way, if there is a bunch of people in the camp, someone could change their clothes or whatever. We have room for shelves or whatever, too.
Now we just have to dig the hole, haul it up, and get it in place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

People like their feet to touch the floor when dropping off a democrat……leaning forward so their feet touches the floor will make it hard to poop…squishes the passageway. At our camp we had several pieces of 2x4 about a foot long for people with short legs.

How can anyone feel sorry for this homeless trash? There’s wouldn’t be that much mess if you left 50 dogs in there…..who knows what diseases they left there…….and if you confront them you will be the bad guy. The boiling point must be getting close. Close up shop and retire Fred. You could always get a strong push broom and shove it all out the door onto the street….turds and all. BTW, I see you have shorts on…..😎

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The Poo Palace is looking good and I see what you mean by extra space that would be useful 8) are you going to cut a half moon hole in the door like I see in the Westerns :lol: