US LAWSHEILD

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
308magtip
Levergunner 2.0

US LAWSHEILD

Post by 308magtip »

anyone ever hear of this outfit?
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Re: US LAWSHEILD

Post by wvfarrier »

Yes, I researched a lot of these companies before settling on USAA. USLS had decent reviews but USAA gave better coverage in my opinion
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
765x53
Senior Levergunner

Post by 765x53 »

wvfarrier wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:28 am Yes, I researched a lot of these companies before settling on USAA. USLS had decent reviews but USAA gave better coverage in my opinion

Will any of the companies that you researched cover permit-less citizens in Constitutional carry states?
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

I see where the NRA no longer seems to offer this insurance coverage.

I'm curious. I joined one of these outfits but they sent me so dang many emails I cancelled my membership! I would sometimes recieve two or three emails a day from them. No good reason for it. They were just very aggressive in their marketing.
wvfarrier
Senior Levergunner

Post by wvfarrier »

765x53 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:43 pm
wvfarrier wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:28 am Yes, I researched a lot of these companies before settling on USAA. USLS had decent reviews but USAA gave better coverage in my opinion

Will any of the companies that you researched cover permit-less citizens in Constitutional carry states?
I do not believe any will but you would have to check to be sure.
A bondservant of our Lord, Christ Jesus
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I use the USCCA. https://www.deltadefense.com/

Hopefully I'll never have to submit a claim but the magazine is actually nice and they have training you can do that is on-line or go-to 'scenario' type stuff. Not required but offered.

They have the usual cheesy marketing but when I joined the bait was a bunch of 'scenario' DVDs with analysis from tactical and legal standpoints.
https://uscca.deltadefense.com/offers/6 ... rvival-kit
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "